Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 48. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
For whoever is dumping 30 million at 1 satoshi:

LOL...great meme....I thought the same thing...this coin hasn't even gotten started yet...what a waste.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I think it's more of a LTC market coin
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
For whoever is dumping 30 million at 1 satoshi:

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi

Link to wallet is broken:

Not Found
Error 404

Thx

please download the full folder!
Activity: 182
Hi

Link to wallet is broken:

Not Found
Error 404

Thx
Activity: 558
hello all,

I would like to announce the release of CarpeDiem on CryptoALTeX, LLC, www.cryptoaltex.com   Many of you may have already used our services for other coins, we opened three weeks ago with BlackCoin and received over 130BTC volume within the first 48 hours along with 1200 user registrations.  We have made even more system improvements since then and hope you place us on your list of trusted exchanges.

Happy Trading!!

Chiznitz

Cool!  Just submitted my first small sell order for 10 satoshi.  

Guys, remember not to sell too low!

EDIT:   
Chiznitz,  a suggestion:  you wisely use 2FA for login, etc. -- on the login page you might want to add a line saying "check your email for the code" or "check your phone for the text with the authentication code" or something similar just to clarify things since all it says now is "enter code" without saying what code you're talking about. 
I thought it was looking for a captcha for a second and started to check and see if NoScript was hiding the captcha image before I realized it was asking for a 2FA code. Not a big issue for most people, but some might not realize what you're asking for.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
seems people not notice this coin on the new exchange platform, we need more exchange platform to promote this coin!

haha  Smiley

will keep mining
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-carpe-diem-3.png

i'm reach 260k DIEM COIN with my 2GH/s  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe.. 1LfQThC5t6u56Yy5MgHLvqqJY2BNCLtYgi
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
My attempt to create something for Carpe Diem Coin Smiley
If you like it: 1JYxLgU6pUksfxZP1jZiMrrbY378obQ7Qn

We changed the symbol for Carpe Diem Coin to  DIEM  from  CDC.

CryptoAltex has it listed as DIEM.

That can be fixed!

edit: fixed Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

We changed the symbol for Carpe Diem Coin to  DIEM  from  CDC.

CryptoAltex has it listed as DIEM.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
First exchange in just about 40 hours since launch! Thanks a lot!!

Exchanging Carpe Diem Coins
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 574
hello all,

I would like to announce the release of CarpeDiem on CryptoALTeX, LLC, www.cryptoaltex.com   Many of you may have already used our services for other coins, we opened three weeks ago with BlackCoin and received over 130BTC volume within the first 48 hours along with 1200 user registrations.  We have made even more system improvements since then and hope you place us on your list of trusted exchanges.

We are registered as an LLC in the state of Colorado, USA and as we begin to raise capital will be moving towards requiring the necessary government paperwork to become registered money services business which at this time, according to lawyers is not required for virtual/virtual pairing but could be required any day here in the USA.

We will continue to add trading pairs and hope to have a nice update released today that will bring a chatbox to our site.  There is also a much more detailed "About" page that details are security posture among other things.

If you have any questions please feel to contact me via irc.freenode.net #cryptoaltex or submit a ticet @ https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com

Happy Trading!!

Chiznitz
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
dont think its the wallet
theres a message on eminer saying payments disabled
bit worrying really
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You can always just delete everything in your Roaming folder except for your conf file and wallet.dat

That will re-download the block chain and stop any freezing next time you open it up, as well as discard any bad nodes you may have gotten stuck on

This is what I did
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
You can always just delete everything in your Roaming folder except for your conf file and wallet.dat

That will re-download the block chain and stop any freezing next time you open it up, as well as discard any bad nodes you may have gotten stuck on
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I appreciate the offer, but I was doing well on these 2 pools up until the last 3 hours...then everything seems to have frozen up....so go ahead and extend the offer to a future miner in need...once again...Thanks!

That's what I've really enjoyed about this coin...this community is very welcoming and eager to help out...something I haven't seen in a lot of other coins.

Keep up the great work everyone!

it's not frozen up it's your wallet close it and reopen it  Wink the pools are fine!
Activity: 168
I appreciate the offer, but I was doing well on these 2 pools up until the last 3 hours...then everything seems to have frozen up....so go ahead and extend the offer to a future miner in need...once again...Thanks!

That's what I've really enjoyed about this coin...this community is very welcoming and eager to help out...something I haven't seen in a lot of other coins.

Keep up the great work everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: