Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 45. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
What is going on with mineoncloud?  I have coins stuck on that pool and they are not allowing any withdrawals.  There are no blocks being found on that pool.  When will they start allowing withdrawals?  Has been in this state for 10+ hours.

If anyone else is on this pool and wants to confirm any issues, please let me now and I'll cross it off until it's fixed

I've been stuck with this message most of the day, and I have 2million+ coins stuck in there:

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
What is going on with mineoncloud?  I have coins stuck on that pool and they are not allowing any withdrawals.  There are no blocks being found on that pool.  When will they start allowing withdrawals?  Has been in this state for 10+ hours.

If anyone else is on this pool and wants to confirm any issues, please let me now and I'll cross it off until it's fixed
Activity: 55
Activity: 14
Activity: 91
Cool.  Just have to get the right node IPs I assume

Right
Usually you find them on the first page of a thread
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
haha everybody in community, why not cancel the sell order under 5 satoshi,

may be when you cancel the sell order under 5 satoshi, you will find more people will want to buy some coins

otherwise you will just kill this coin...

be patient, and you will get more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Cool.  Just have to get the right node IPs I assume
Also I don't have an appdata folder.  Should I just stick it in the same folder as the exe?

Start doing some research mate.... but I understand everyone starts off as a Noob Wink

Type in your Run Command Prompt:  %appdata%

Took a while but I found it and put it in... lets see if that fixes it.

SUCCESS!!!  Thanks!!!

That works for all coins, not just this one
Also I don't have an appdata folder.  Should I just stick it in the same folder as the exe?

Start doing some research mate.... but I understand everyone starts off as a Noob Wink

Took a while but I found it and put it in... lets see if that fixes it.

SUCCESS!!!  Thanks!!!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Also I don't have an appdata folder.  Should I just stick it in the same folder as the exe?

Also I don't have an appdata folder.  Should I just stick it in the same folder as the exe?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
you can choose by yourself

i think you only need it for solo mining. the addnodes are the important thing
I just dled the wallet and it's not picking up any nodes.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Try making a file carpediemcoin.conf in C:/users/yourPC/appdata/Roaming/carpediemcoin

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcport=6480
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=23.92.60.76
addnode=162.243.85.72
addnode=162.243.105.94
addnode=162.243.228.207

Where do i get my username/password?

I just dled the wallet and it's not picking up any nodes.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Try making a file carpediemcoin.conf in C:/users/yourPC/appdata/Roaming/carpediemcoin

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcport=6480
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=23.92.60.76
addnode=162.243.85.72
addnode=162.243.105.94
addnode=162.243.228.207
I just dled the wallet and it's not picking up any nodes.  Anyone else having the same issue?

POOLNETWORK IS LIVE MINING CARPEDIEMCOIN!

Our CarpeDiemCoin pool will be running at 0% pool fee - All block rewards will be distributed between miners!

Fast & Reliable!
0% Pool Fee
Proportional Payout [VARDIFF]
Payouts every 5 MINUTES (if you enable auto-payment) *RECOMMENDED*
Mine with confidence..

./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://start.poolnetwork.org:9090 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Finding blocks already.. Wow, that was quick! Smiley

If you want accurate network hash rate info, it's getnetworkhashps
Activity: 84

POOLNETWORK IS LIVE MINING CARPEDIEMCOIN!

Our CarpeDiemCoin pool will be running at 0% pool fee - All block rewards will be distributed between miners!

Fast & Reliable!
0% Pool Fee
Proportional Payout [VARDIFF]
Payouts every 5 MINUTES (if you enable auto-payment) *RECOMMENDED*
Mine with confidence..

./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://start.poolnetwork.org:9090 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Finding blocks already.. Wow, that was quick! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: