Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 46. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

NOT the guys that sold their BTC for 50 cents each a few years ago...

Wink

I wish I could buy that with DIEM lol I'd buy one for everyone
Activity: 84

POOLNETWORK IS LIVE MINING CARPEDIEMCOIN!

Our CarpeDiemCoin pool will be running at 0% pool fee - All block rewards will be distributed between miners!

Fast & Reliable!
0% Pool Fee
Proportional Payout [VARDIFF]
Payouts every 5 MINUTES (if you enable auto-payment) *RECOMMENDED*
Mine with confidence..

./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://start.poolnetwork.org:9090 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
http://s.quickmeme.com/img/89/895fc47a866e7684c9e3defebc59164b99723774fd0182bb41de8e92e66b21d4.jpg

We the miners are the largest stake holders, please don't forget that fact when a week from now, it will be near impossible for people to mine as many as first day miners.

SO DONT DUMP IT    Wink

just showing some love to my favorite coin!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Same here Worth....I'm hoping more pools get added...getting tired of the issues w/ the pools we have  Roll Eyes

Seriously. One downside of the coin (not sure if it's something about the way it's designed or a coincidence) but I've seen more flakey pool behavior with this coin than almost any other.   I'm hoping the coins are piling up somewhere without displaying them to me and will suddenly pay out in full...

PoolNetwork has a great reputation in the community, this is why I try to get pools up for promising coins where I can so you guys can have a trusted pool up and running..

Just waiting for the DNS records to update and it will be live Smiley
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Same here Worth....I'm hoping more pools get added...getting tired of the issues w/ the pools we have  Roll Eyes

Seriously. One downside of the coin (not sure if it's something about the way it's designed or a coincidence) but I've seen more flakey pool behavior with this coin than almost any other.   I'm hoping the coins are piling up somewhere without displaying them to me and will suddenly pay out in full...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I was bored and decided to make a coin in Photoshop. This is the first coin I've made.

It's not *really* good but it's better than some other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
New Windows-QT with DIEM symbol if anyone is interested. Also added getnetworkhashps in the debug window if you want to see the live network hash rate

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_TpmF4W-RVPMVE5ZlBYeGlETU0/edit

great!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
New Windows-QT with DIEM symbol if anyone is interested. Also added getnetworkhashps in the debug window if you want to see the live network hash rate

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_TpmF4W-RVPMVE5ZlBYeGlETU0/edit
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Is anyone else having problems with eminer.pl?  It shows my hash speed and stats on the dashboard, but no un/confirmed balances at all and no transactions for hours. I don't want to be wasting my hashes here...
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please add another pool...we need more pool options.
Activity: 91
I am happy to make a 0% fee pool for Diem.. If you guys think there are enough already that's fine but +1 this if you guys want one!

-PoolNetwork

more pool, please!

Yes pools for everyone!! 0% Fee perfect Smiley

Also sent some mails to exchanges
legendary
I am happy to make a 0% fee pool for Diem.. If you guys think there are enough already that's fine but +1 this if you guys want one!

-PoolNetwork

more pool, please!
legendary
ask add diem to https://www.allcoin.com/

About us
Allcoin.com is Global Leading BitCoin、LiteCoin、DogeCoin、Altcoin trade market,you can trade the coins on allcoin.com very fast and safe.
Twitter: @allcoincom
Email: [email protected][/b]

-PoolNetwork
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Just got a response from [email protected] that they haven't had enough emails yet asking for DIEM to add it

Let them know the LTC market is a perfect spot for DIEM!!

I also got a rejection email from swisscex, lol

Just got a response from [email protected] that they haven't had enough emails yet asking for DIEM to add it

Let them know the LTC market is a perfect spot for DIEM!!
Pages:
Jump to: