Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 110. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i hear fantomcoin is coming over to poloniex as its under the XDN branding, great news! watch the remaining at HiBTC.com get brought up fast.

How does this work? How can 2 coins share the same ticker symbol ?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
i hear fantomcoin is coming over to poloniex as its under the XDN branding, great news! watch the remaining at HiBTC.com get brought up fast.

Source?

hibtc.com is for sale...

Fantomcoin is on HitBTC, not HiBTC...

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/FCN-to-BTC
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

Source?

hibtc.com is for sale...
Activity: 425

Source?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I asked busoni about Poloniex XDN deposits in Private Message, I hope it will be a bit clearer soon.
Edit: In PM and in public
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

It's so ridiculous, and Ppl should remove those stupid sell orders to let the price rise same as polo  Angry
XDN deposits are disabled on poloniex, this is to be expected until that changes.

The recent news is actually a bad thing, PoA was needed this year, not "maybe 2017", holding xdn long term now is probably a bad idea. Also: merged mining will make mining xdn only less profitable, it's not really a good solution for the problem with the PoW reward being too small.

do some people make arbitrage between polo and trex ?

yep, but with deposits disabled on polo its not possible and creating a bubble which will burst as soon as they are re-enabled. be careful buying if the price is greater than 48.
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

It's so ridiculous, and Ppl should remove those stupid sell orders to let the price rise same as polo  Angry
XDN deposits are disabled on poloniex, this is to be expected until that changes.

The recent news is actually a bad thing, PoA was needed this year, not "maybe 2017", holding xdn long term now is probably a bad idea. Also: merged mining will make mining xdn only less profitable, it's not really a good solution for the problem with the PoW reward being too small.

do some people make arbitrage between polo and trex ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What  is  the  POA?

******** That is why we are working on PoA (proof of activity), to make DigitalNote network the most secure crypto network ever! But, as you may know PoA consist of two elements and one is still CryptoNight proof of work. The second one is the new PoA block.
PoA = 2 blocks "working together": PoW+"Block-from-deposits".
So with PoA we still need a strong PoW element to make it really secure.
Activity: 85
What  is  the  POA?
Very interesting information indeed! I have good feeling about this coin.
probably price will increase , if xmr+xdn dual mine, xmr has big hasrate, so xdn hasrate will skyrocket, so price need to go up

interesting, thank you
Activity: 105
I think typically when a coin moves to auxpow, it depresses the price, because you go from a small group of dedicated miners that are probably hodling to a large group of miners of which 99% probably dump as soon as the coins mature in their wallet.

That being said, XDN emission was so front loaded that barely any coins are created each day, so who knows.
Activity: 649
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

I disagree.

Currently I am solo mining XDN with CPUs. Once merged mining is released I will also be mining XDN with my GPU rigs. I am thinking of switching my Ethereum rigs over as well. The actuals sound like a good thing.

and time to look into FCN as well...

I agree with adolf512.

Lets imagine there are 100 guys mining XDN with the same HR and the price is at 5000 satoshis. (x100 today's price, 200 million market cap)
Each one of those guys would make about 7500 sats per day block. That's less than 5 cents.

DigitalNote has some interesting stuff going on. It would be a shame to let that work go to waste due to low network security.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

I disagree.

Currently I am solo mining XDN with CPUs. Once merged mining is released I will also be mining XDN with my GPU rigs. I am thinking of switching my Ethereum rigs over as well. The actuals sound like a good thing.

and time to look into FCN as well...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

It's so ridiculous, and Ppl should remove those stupid sell orders to let the price rise same as polo  Angry

I'm not on poloniex, and cannot arbitrage. And polo is closed for deposits, it seems. So it must be a really stupid guy buying expensive on polo, he should take the big sell orders on HitBTC.

There could be another version what is going on. The guy driving the price on polo is the same who wants to sell on HitBTC and bittrex (as long as polo deposits are closed). Be cautious.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

It's so ridiculous, and Ppl should remove those stupid sell orders to let the price rise same as polo  Angry

I'm not on poloniex, and cannot arbitrage. And polo is closed for deposits, it seems. So it must be a really stupid guy buying expensive on polo, he should take the big sell orders on HitBTC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Price at bittrex = 44
Price at polo = 57

Activity: 406
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
How will you convince all those monero miners to switch to merge mining monero+xnd?

With the 0.03BTC worth of daily emission?

Because it is free for them. They will have a deal:
to help XDN with no cost for them and to receive few satoshi every 4 min OR not to do that and not receive few satoshi every 4 min  Grin

but if price of xdn increase 1000 times, they will recive 30 btc per day?

what?

---[]

how much XDN blocks per day created>? worth of 0.03 BTC? so if XDN price go higher thousand times, daily reward will be thousand times higher? more marketcap for XDN - more profitable dual mining with monero? this is true or not?)
Activity: 574
By the way, if anyone wants to say or ask something, or to donate it is better to do it with XDN:
Code:
ddeVS7qSiYeH5dvXbEjcA1hqQsLxfqsnVBwfZVVeGoUbGfHByAmm2ppSz2vRpxQwVQUZ5EaeGczJDgDgcYdnSBmh1x553grb8

Thanks dNote, If I ask you something from my wallet, you are able to answer me from your wallet?

Edit:sent a question

Will be able to answer if you will mark "reply to" or if you will paste your address in a message.

I really enjoy to play with the messages, sent a self destruct one and marked the  "reply to"  Grin
Jump to: