Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 111. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
By the way, if anyone wants to say or ask something, or to donate it is better to do it with XDN:
Code:
ddeVS7qSiYeH5dvXbEjcA1hqQsLxfqsnVBwfZVVeGoUbGfHByAmm2ppSz2vRpxQwVQUZ5EaeGczJDgDgcYdnSBmh1x553grb8

Thanks dNote, If I ask you something from my wallet, you are able to answer me from your wallet?

Edit:sent a question

Will be able to answer if you will mark "reply to" or if you will paste your address in a message.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
By the way, if anyone wants to say or ask something, or to donate it is better to do it with XDN:
Code:
ddeVS7qSiYeH5dvXbEjcA1hqQsLxfqsnVBwfZVVeGoUbGfHByAmm2ppSz2vRpxQwVQUZ5EaeGczJDgDgcYdnSBmh1x553grb8

Thanks dNote, If I ask you something from my wallet, you are able to answer me from your wallet?

Edit:sent a question
Code:
Activity: 649
How will you convince all those monero miners to switch to merge mining monero+xnd?

With the 0.03BTC worth of daily emission?

Because it is free for them. They will have a deal:
to help XDN with no cost for them and to receive few satoshi every 4 min OR not to do that and not receive few satoshi every 4 min  Grin

but if price of xdn increase 1000 times, they will recive 30 btc per day?

2 billion dollar marketcap? Yeah, right.

This was just meant as a heads up. DigitalNote's hashrate won't automagically be the same as XMR's, when this gets released.

I wish you all good luck, just be careful not to be left holding the bag.

Anyways, I am genuinely interested in seeing how the hashrate will evolve with this update.
legendary
Activity: 1988
How will you convince all those monero miners to switch to merge mining monero+xnd?

to help XDN with no cost for them and to receive few satoshi every 4 min OR not to do that and not receive few satoshi every 4 min  Grin

what?

---[]
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Activity: 649

Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
To be clear we will keep the old FCN blockchain, will start new repo and will develop FCN side-by-side with XDN.

How about a good old Twitter update? Love your work by the way.
https://twitter.com/digitalnote_xdn
To be clear we will keep the old FCN blockchain, will start new repo and will develop FCN side-by-side with XDN.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Very interesting information indeed! I have good feeling about this coin.
probably price will increase , if xmr+xdn dual mine, xmr has big hasrate, so xdn hasrate will skyrocket, so price need to go up

Exactly. First market signs already here, but polo has trouble with wallets that needs to be fixed. I am fully confident.

can we discuss how far price can go?) x10 in 3 weeks? i would be happy, actually if xdn will be accepted by xmr whales, we could see a big price increase, also need to program dual miner for it, how do you think ride the waves? or sit on chair tight)

I think tonight 50-60, tomorrow 80-100 and then floating around that. I dunno what will happen when it'll be actually implemented, probably a large spike.

Definitely great update from dev. I think we'll see ~100sats before the end of the week. And probably lots more when merged mining update will come out.

And I'm sure that PoA implementation will take the price to 300+ sats Roll Eyes
Vincit qui se vincit.
probably price will increase , if xmr+xdn dual mine, xmr has big hasrate, so xdn hasrate will skyrocket, so price need to go up

Exactly. First market signs already here, but polo has trouble with wallets that needs to be fixed. I am fully confident.

can we discuss how far price can go?) x10 in 3 weeks? i would be happy, actually if xdn will be accepted by xmr whales, we could see a big price increase, also need to program dual miner for it, how do you think ride the waves? or sit on chair tight)

I think tonight 50-60, tomorrow 80-100 and then floating around that. I dunno what will happen when it'll be actually implemented, probably a large spike.
maybe they wait until update of xdn, so they dont put on maintace again all dep/with, waiting to do it once? i am not programer, just thoughts

Vincit qui se vincit.

prepare to take off so  Grin Grin Grin

Good news dev:)

take off is still some where, whales are prepared but didnt start, they are busy pumping PINKy and Co), i think tonight is time 50-100, then 60-70 new accumulation till update
legendary
Activity: 1988
prepare to take off so  Grin Grin Grin

Good news dev:)
Vincit qui se vincit.
thanks for info
Jump to: