Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 158. (Read 450263 times)

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I'd say try running the line manually, to make sure you get the same error, and then try running the same, with an extra ../contrib/libepee.a inserted just after libserialization.a and see if that helps.
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
According to your log, it looks like you have a problem with building only connectivity_tool (not a critical issues to run digitalnote). And you may not have any problems with building digitalnoted and simplewallet. Check it, please.

Maybe for some reason, you had some older source code, so after you made "git pull" and made a building of the digitalnote in the same folder. In that case you should regenerate makefile with CMake and try to build it again.

I've already seen people report link failures on connectivity_tool for Monero. It was always on Ubuntu though, I think, I'd never seen this reported on Mint. So I don't think it's old code, but something to do with the build system both got from cryptonote. I wonder if it's a linking order issue. I'm not sure how to tell cmake to output the gcc (or ld) command line it's running, but I'd be curious to see it, in case it's not placing the epee stuff after the last object/lib that uses epee.

No problem on 14.04 for me.
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
According to your log, it looks like you have a problem with building only connectivity_tool (not a critical issues to run digitalnote). And you may not have any problems with building digitalnoted and simplewallet. Check it, please.

Maybe for some reason, you had some older source code, so after you made "git pull" and made a building of the digitalnote in the same folder. In that case you should regenerate makefile with CMake and try to build it again.

I've already seen people report link failures on connectivity_tool for Monero. It was always on Ubuntu though, I think, I'd never seen this reported on Mint. So I don't think it's old code, but something to do with the build system both got from cryptonote. I wonder if it's a linking order issue. I'm not sure how to tell cmake to output the gcc (or ld) command line it's running, but I'd be curious to see it, in case it's not placing the epee stuff after the last object/lib that uses epee.

Hi moo. Now that you mention it this does look like the same problem I had compiling monero for windows. And its not just linking connectivity tool. If I try to make with -k flag it will subsequently fail in linking digitalnoted, simpleminer, core_proxy and all the testing units.

cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/connectivity_tool.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
Code:
/usr/bin/c++    -std=c++11 -D_GNU_SOURCE  -Wall -Wextra -Wpointer-arith -Wundef -Wvla -Wwrite-strings -Werror -Wno-error=extra -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wno-error=sign-compare -Wno-error=strict-aliasing -Wno-error=type-limits -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=undef -Wno-error=uninitialized -Wno-error=unused-result -Wlogical-op -Wno-error=maybe-uninitialized -Wno-error=clobbered -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-reorder -Wno-missing-field-initializers -march=native -maes -pthread -O3 -DNDEBUG -Ofast -DNDEBUG -Wno-unused-variable -flto    CMakeFiles/connectivity_tool.dir/connectivity_tool/conn_tool.cpp.o  -o connectivity_tool -rdynamic ../contrib/libepee.a librpc.a libcryptonote_core.a libcrypto.a libcommon.a libserialization.a -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_thread -lboost_date_time -lboost_chrono -lboost_regex -lboost_serialization -lboost_program_options -Wl,-Bstatic -lboost_coroutine -Wl,-Bdynamic -lboost_context -lpthread -lrt 
/tmp/ccCMVJJn.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::json::run_handler(epee::serialization::portable_storage::hsection, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator&, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, epee::serialization::portable_storage&)':
ccCMVJJn.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x40e): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
ccCMVJJn.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x4ee): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
ccCMVJJn.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x517): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
ccCMVJJn.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x525): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
ccCMVJJn.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x70e): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
ccCMVJJn.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x7ee): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'

(snip)

Thanks mate!
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Thank you, NewsBTC folks, @Cryptallica,  for DigitalNote article  http://us.newsbtc.com/digitalnote-xdn-truly-anonymous-decentralized-and-private-banking/

Please, provide more info about your error, copy-paste all your logs about that.

Hi,

Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca
Boost 1.55
gcc version 4.9.2 posix
GNU Make 3.81
Latest code from github HEAD -> https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote

pastebin

Thanks.

You can use the latest version of DigitalNote with some minor fixes:

Graphical DigitalNote wallet for users:                                                     
https://mega.nz/#!Sx8xmYaQ!BnCHYMb-DLz0eGqrbmlQwiqMwDq3gxyfzcTiskUbCm8 DigitalNote wallet Linux

Console DigitalNote wallet for services:
https://mega.nz/#!y1FEnDKZ!gg_JuARdXHbcyjK98BTKqmj6giDZml-BSNoS2RiY2x0 Simplewallet Linux

Thanks. But I want to compile it.

Please, provide more info about your error, copy-paste all your logs about that.

Hi,

Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca
Boost 1.55
gcc version 4.9.2 posix
GNU Make 3.81
Latest code from github HEAD -> https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote

pastebin

Thanks.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Hi guys. Over the past several weeks the XDN Foundation, among other things, has been actively working with multiple exchanges so that they would add the DigitalNote to their trading options. Some were cooperative and other more reluctant, but we keep working with everyone we can reach. Today, I'm proud to present you the first result of these negotiations: the XDN can now be traded on Bittrex.com!

This is only a first step on a long road, but now we are entirely sure that there is indeed a demand for XDN trading among exchanges and that we are sure to be successful in bringing the DigitalNote to the masses. Now feel free to go there and get the trade flowing!

Actually Bittrex was one of the first XDN duckNote exchanges about a year ago.

Have been watching Duck-Dark-Digital for some time. I see more here than in other cryptos. Client works fine, unlike Bytecoin which is slow. I have successfully sent messages - very fast - and coins - also very fast. This coin has a built-in intrinsic value: its encrypted email. Of all the coins I have experimented with (too many - too much lost) at least this one is attempting privacy, security and value - unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin has no privacy, no intrinsic value (is only a fiat money 'rail') and no security to speak of. I hope this coin goes far. So far, it has been a pleasure using XDN. Other similar coins, such as ShadowCash and CloakCoin have left me wanting. I think the goal is K.I.S.S. and XDN is doing that. Keep is simple. Make it valuable. Make it private. Make it secure. Let the e-economy do the rest. I hope the inventors become rich - as is their due.

uhuh, newbie account with one post. nice scam.

Scam. Not. Been watching a long time.
Hummm v2 version, what's the difference between the v1 and v2 ?

v2 is for console wallet, not GUI wallet.
Before it was 2.0.9-beta, now it is 2.0.10-beta.
With every fix or improvement, version number goes +1 at the end:
2.0.*-beta, so next will be 2.0.11-beta, after 2.0.12-beta, etc

Same with GUI:
1.0.3-beta, 1.0.4-beta, 1.0.5-beta, etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Hummm v2 version, what's the difference between the v1 and v2 ?
Latest version of DigitalNote with some minor fixes:

https://mega.nz/#!Lpl3nARZ!tBJ2E3IDVkt4I3bnGmhBTtnelN3xjHmv_GLAM86mmeM DigitalNote wallet Win64
https://mega.nz/#!Sx8xmYaQ!BnCHYMb-DLz0eGqrbmlQwiqMwDq3gxyfzcTiskUbCm8 DigitalNote wallet Linux
https://mega.nz/#!z91lRKYL!i0PKNmfYB7_qwEXsp6KAMnjmVOfa1nVz30SazmK11xY DigitalNote wallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet Source Code

https://mega.nz/#!H8Ul0CCS!RvrJBzw-4bLA7ibQMvL7hK00bDQmXpAVUh5YegIn5Pw Simplewallet Windows
https://mega.nz/#!y1FEnDKZ!gg_JuARdXHbcyjK98BTKqmj6giDZml-BSNoS2RiY2x0 Simplewallet Linux
https://mega.nz/#!GotXna4A!gDpWmyYs_umO-BNXg-j7Tas7mF6o79qGejQR9Xv09es Simplewallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote Source Code

Good job, continue ;-)

Can`t stop
bump!

Hi. I'm trying to compile the new XDN code on mint 17. Getting these errors. Any ideas. Thanks

Code:
(...)
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2adc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2b97): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bbc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bca): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2d34): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2de4): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e09): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e17): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint(signed char const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x933): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9e0): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9ff): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xa0d): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint(short const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xb84): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc31): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc50): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc5e): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint(int const&, unsigned long&)':
(...)

bump!

Hi. I'm trying to compile the new XDN code on mint 17. Getting these errors. Any ideas. Thanks

Code:
(...)
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2adc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2b97): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bbc): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2bca): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2d34): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2de4): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e09): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans8.o:(.text+0x2e17): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint(signed char const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x933): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9e0): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0x9ff): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xa0d): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint(short const&, unsigned long&)':
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xb84): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_prefix_entry()'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc31): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::do_log_message(std::string const&, int, int, bool, char const*)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc50): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
cc9icLts.ltrans9.o:(.text+0xc5e): undefined reference to `epee::log_space::log_singletone::get_set_err_count(bool, unsigned long)'
/tmp/cc9icLts.ltrans9.ltrans.o: In function `void epee::serialization::convert_int_to_uint(int const&, unsigned long&)':
(...)

You can use the latest version of DigitalNote with some minor fixes:

bump!

Code:
(...)
(...)

Activity: 994

Scam? Can no one be new to this forum without being placed into a certain spectrum? He mentioned everything with a calm attitude. A quick look at your past post history and it seems that word is one of your favorites. You have spent a good amount of your time here just trolling and talking down to others.

Cant we just keep this thread formal and free of put down?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hi guys. Over the past several weeks the XDN Foundation, among other things, has been actively working with multiple exchanges so that they would add the DigitalNote to their trading options. Some were cooperative and other more reluctant, but we keep working with everyone we can reach. Today, I'm proud to present you the first result of these negotiations: the XDN can now be traded on Bittrex.com!

This is only a first step on a long road, but now we are entirely sure that there is indeed a demand for XDN trading among exchanges and that we are sure to be successful in bringing the DigitalNote to the masses. Now feel free to go there and get the trade flowing!

Have been watching Duck-Dark-Digital for some time. I see more here than in other cryptos. Client works fine, unlike Bytecoin which is slow. I have successfully sent messages - very fast - and coins - also very fast. This coin has a built-in intrinsic value: its encrypted email. Of all the coins I have experimented with (too many - too much lost) at least this one is attempting privacy, security and value - unlike Bitcoin. Bitcoin has no privacy, no intrinsic value (is only a fiat money 'rail') and no security to speak of. I hope this coin goes far. So far, it has been a pleasure using XDN. Other similar coins, such as ShadowCash and CloakCoin have left me wanting. I think the goal is K.I.S.S. and XDN is doing that. Keep is simple. Make it valuable. Make it private. Make it secure. Let the e-economy do the rest. I hope the inventors become rich - as is their due.

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Latest version of DigitalNote with some minor fixes:

https://mega.nz/#!Lpl3nARZ!tBJ2E3IDVkt4I3bnGmhBTtnelN3xjHmv_GLAM86mmeM DigitalNote wallet Win64
https://mega.nz/#!z91lRKYL!i0PKNmfYB7_qwEXsp6KAMnjmVOfa1nVz30SazmK11xY DigitalNote wallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet Source Code

https://mega.nz/#!H8Ul0CCS!RvrJBzw-4bLA7ibQMvL7hK00bDQmXpAVUh5YegIn5Pw Simplewallet Windows
https://mega.nz/#!GotXna4A!gDpWmyYs_umO-BNXg-j7Tas7mF6o79qGejQR9Xv09es Simplewallet OSx
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote Source Code

Good job, continue ;-)
Jump to: