Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 163. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Please see my signature Smiley

I personally like the idea of XDN coin units decentralization with mining  and trading on free market, like 1-cpu-1-vote or 1-coin-1-person.
But on that early stage of DigitalNote "big" "key" investors are much appreciated. It gives more attention to XDN features and mining as well.
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Please see my signature Smiley
Hi dev, some eta for blockchain deposit?

thanks and you are doing a excellent job

I hope very soon, we are working on deposits in wallets. we will release it in about a week or so,

Thank you for your attention.

hii dev,

i still have ducknotewallet.bin and still use ducknote simple wallet, i want upgrade to digital note wallet. how to view private key from ducknote simple wallet?

please help me

thank you

You should have ducknotewallet.keys file in the same folder as your ducknotewallet.bin.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

I hope very soon, we are working on deposits in wallets. we will release it in about a week or so,

hii dev,

i still have ducknotewallet.bin and still use ducknote simple wallet, i want upgrade to digital note wallet. how to view private key from ducknote simple wallet?

please help me

thank you

is that possible that over 6 billion coins are mined?

You should read about duckNote->DarkNote->DigitalNote Libertarian economy.

You can read about here: http://digitalnote.org/whitepaper.pdf

Fast explanation:

XDN distribution was made for real market use: to provide the main (~70-80%) of coin units supply in the very first year of fair proof-of-work mining.  No premine or instamine here, announce was load and public.

Here is the XDN block rewards in the very first year with classic Bitcoin alike block reward halvings:

320 000 XDN 1st month June, 2014
160 000 XDN 2nd month
80 000 XDN 3nd month
40 000 XDN 4th month
20 000 XDN 5th month
10 000 XDN 6th month November, 2014
5 000 XDN 7th month
2 500 XDN 8th month
1250 XDN 9th month
625 XDN 10th month
312.5 XDN 11th month
156.25 XDN 12th month
150 XDN <-- Constant minimum base_reward for DigitalNote.

+ with DigitalNote XDN Quantum leap 2.0 there was a blockchain deposit release, now in core, will be available in wallets very soon.

Blockchain deposit:
+ ~1% annual interest rate (new XDN), but blockchain deposits are "locked" XDN, so the amount of "active" coin units on market, ready for transfers, will be lower with deposits.

Like if 1/2 of DigitalNote users will deposit about 3bln of XDN, active, ready for operations amount will be -3bln XDN. Here is one more factor of strong deflation.

PoA based on deposits will be implemented in future to make XDN network even more secure.

XDN supply is an example of free market Libertarian Economy,  XDN was on exchanges since the very first month.

Mining and trading is a source of XDN for users more more that 1 year. Now + unique bank alike blockchain deposit feature.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
is that possible that over 6 billion coins are mined?
legendary
Activity: 966

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
I hope so because I often check this thread but it's hard to make sure you see every other thread.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy
Hello everyone!

As you may remember, the XDN Foundation has been running a fundraising campaign a couple of weeks ago. We have managed to collect 61.1 million XDN and now the Foundation is running an auction to exchange them into BTC for further use and to avoid crashing the price, which is associated with selling the whole lot on a public exchange.

You can visit the auction's thread to find more details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-v20-1097352

If you're interested in participating - go ahead and register with me, I'll be checking my PM inbox on a regular basis.

Thank you for your time.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to point out that yesterday we have launched the auction and it's been running for more than a day already. One bid has already been made here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20m-digitalnote-xdn-auction-v20-1097352.msg11718146#msg11718146 and we're waiting for more. Anyone who's willing to participate are free to register (according to the rules outlined in the OP of the Auction thread) and place their bids until the end of the auction on June 29th, 3 PM EDT.

Thank you for you activity, but, please do not post lots about your auctions here, here is a announce-development-developers topic, no commerce activity here, please, all side activity about XDN should be done not here, guys, sorry for inconvenience.

P.S. XDN-project DigitalNote XDN developers are not affiliated with XDNfoundation.

Sure, got you. Is it OK to just leave links to the Foundation's threads here from time to time, like once a week?
Activity: 149
Hey everybody, as you might know we at XDN Foundation are planning to increase DigitalNote's media presence, so right now we are thinking on how we can take DigitalNote to the news. That's why we decided to reach out to the community - participate in the contest and help us get DigitalNote to the top!
#hardworkpaysoff
FYI The easyminer on the duckpool.mooo.com website gives you a Monero address, not a Ducknote address.  Thanks, up and running now!
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Hey guys...I know this isn't a DigitalNote dev topic but I'm trying to start mining over on duckpool.mooo.com rather than minergate.com and I'm having some issues.  I downloaded both "cryptonote-easy-miner" and tsiv's ccminer but both give me the error: "Stratum authentication failed...retry after 10 seconds".

Hi,

I've added some logging to the connection code, to give more info why a connection fails.
If you can try to connect again, hopefully I'll see what's going on. We'll do the rest via PM.
#hardworkpaysoff
Hey guys...I know this isn't a DigitalNote dev topic but I'm trying to start mining over on duckpool.mooo.com rather than minergate.com and I'm having some issues.  I downloaded both "cryptonote-easy-miner" and tsiv's ccminer but both give me the error: "Stratum authentication failed...retry after 10 seconds".  Am I supposed to make an account on duckpool.mooo.com, I don't get it?  This is what's in my ccminer.bat: "ccminer -o stratum+tcp://duckpool.mooo.com:2222 -u myaddress -p x"  Any clues?  I've run out of ideas and I feel like I'm doing something stupid.  Even the instructions for the "cryptonote-easy-miner" says you just pretty much start the application and start mining but it isn't working and I keep getting the Stratum Authentication error.

how deposits are made?
a small guide?

now there is only a core functionality of XDN deposits, only experienced users can make it. It is based on multi-sig.
In next few weeks (1-2) we will release Deposits Wallet support with an ability to make deposit via DigitalNote GUI and also simplewallet.

In general with XDN blockchain deposit your can "lock" your DigitalNotes for some time (from 1 month to 10 years), the entire network can see how many XDN is locked now and can count the number of "active" XDN.

~ interest rate ~ 1% annual with lock for 1 year.

For example if you have 10000 XDN and will deposit it for about 1 year at the end of that year you will get 10000 XDN + 100XDN (1%) = 10100 XDN

Deposit is a new blockchain DigitalNote feature made from scratch by XDN-devs.

Proof-of-activity will be implemented on the top of deposits in future.

To make a deposit you should wait 1-2 weeks before we release it in wallets or dig into DigitalNote source code and give your own solution Wink
Activity: 149
how deposits are made?
a small guide?
We are looking forward with wallet blockchain deposits support. Today announced new digitalnote commit with the new print_stat command.
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/commit/b1b8502c62d6fca5370c7a7fb42fe7b94a91edbc

The new print_stat command gives us the following informationn about XDN network:

Block height:
Block difficulty:
Total coins in network:
Total coins on deposits:
Total interest paid:

Also with the new commit we updated get_info command with:
Total coins on deposits
Total interest paid

Deposits in GUI are on the way in next weeks.

Will upload the latest build in a few hours.

I must say that this is a very nice addition. Would there be any plan to expand on this? Possibly number of deposits and maybe a running average of coins on each deposit?

sure, we are working on extended stats on both simplewallet and GUI wallet. Sonot only users, but services can use DigitalNote blockchain bank feature. Any wallet, including web-services wallets will have an ability to work with deposits and lots of its features. Bank is blockchain, anyone can see it, but it is decentralized and private.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
We are looking forward with wallet blockchain deposits support. Today announced new digitalnote commit with the new print_stat command.
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/commit/b1b8502c62d6fca5370c7a7fb42fe7b94a91edbc

The new print_stat command gives us the following informationn about XDN network:

Block height:
Block difficulty:
Total coins in network:
Total coins on deposits:
Total interest paid:

Total coins on deposits
Total interest paid

I must say that this is a very nice addition. Would there be any plan to expand on this? Possibly number of deposits and maybe a running average of coins on each deposit?

Block height:
Block difficulty:
Total coins in network:
Total coins on deposits:
Total interest paid:

Total coins on deposits
Total interest paid

Jump to: