Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 46. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
I am watching this on bittrex. It is going up and up. Will it go further? I haven't heard of the dev making any update here, hope he is. It is good for investors.

no, the dev tweets only from time to time, as a real POTUS
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I am watching this on bittrex. It is going up and up. Will it go further? I haven't heard of the dev making any update here, hope he is. It is good for investors.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
xdn locked in polo? what can be done?
any idea why they have taken teh wallet offline....night mare situation with it all stranded on there.

I have some stuck on there as well...I sent a support ticket in at least 2 weeks ago and no word.  I hope you don't hold too much on there...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
xdn locked in polo? what can be done?
any idea why they have taken teh wallet offline....night mare situation with it all stranded on there.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Wow this huge jump in XDN price is awesome and if the dev is really handling the twitter account and will come back soon this is surely just the start. Soon 1000 sats incoming easily.
Activity: 291
Bcn IS 200. XDN will raise to 2000 satoshi. STOP thinking it is  just a pump. Smart guys invested much and stupids sell . Keep you re ducks or will regret.
#hardworkpaysoff
Hey,

I lost the password to my wallet, but I still have my address, pass phrase and the private key - how can I restore access to my wallet?

No problem, try to import the private key via File>Import Private Key
#hardworkpaysoff
XDN like XMR, we will see biger price in XDN

With about 6 billion coins, is it possible to establish a similar price range in future?

From what I read around here people say that is not possible based on the market cap.

I don't think we should necessarily think about comparing the price to XMR because XMR has only 18.3 million coins + .3 every minute after that compared to XDN 8.5 billion.  However, if we did compare their market caps...Monero's market cap is now $489,820,367, DigitalNotes is currently $11,951,830.  So XDN would grow 40x to compete with Monero's market cap. 40x our current price is .000028 btc (about 5 cents).  I think that depending on what announcements come etc, XDN should have no problem being at least over $1 at some point, easy, maybe in the next couple years...but 1 cent-5 cent would be a nice goal to catch up to XMR and is most definitely realistic.

I also think that coin market cap may not necessarily be the most useful thing for most of crypto except for epeen contests as it implies everybody selling their coins for the current price, which is not ever a thing in cryptos.  Also we have to remember that all the market caps are growing incredibly fast right now, so all the relationships between the coins will rapidly change while we have this next crypto breakthrough.

PS more dev announcements this morning: https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
now is all ok
legendary
why after outgoing transaction from my private wallet some amount of coin was marked as "Unconfirmed" ?
How long it will be as unconfirmed?
All transactions are done
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey,

I lost the password to my wallet, but I still have my address, pass phrase and the private key - how can I restore access to my wallet?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Smaller supply with larger dev and community.. this coin should keep booming

Starting a big bag now (even though I'm late to the +200%)
Activity: 112

With about 6 billion coins, is it possible to establish a similar price range in future?

From what I read around here people say that is not possible based on the market cap.
legendary
I always see XDN compared to BCN, but it would be interesting to see it compared to XMR to establish a depth understanding of the market.

Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
amazing coin, amazing market! go XDN !200 sat soon
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Wow, nice to see DigitalNote growing
Wish you all the best and it is not a pump only
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Nobody hate XDN.
Its just a coin.

We hate XDN devs only.
See the difference?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Where are the haters of duck? I wanna see them now...

Hahaha wanted to make same post Cheesy

Go XDN!
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Marketcap on CMC now $6,577,479  Shocked  wow!
$9,703,557  now on CMC,   Impressive!
Pages:
Jump to: