Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 43. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
Yeah, IDK, we'll have to see what's up...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sounds neutral to me, we will have to wait and see what happens next.
Not really.

In previous tweets or news he was more enthusiastic, whereas in the latter he is not.

He is supposed to give much infos to his investors and came out with nothing.

Infos such as what have they achieved after four months of work? Have they implemented SWIFT messages? What about software for mobiles? Which and how many financial institution(s) iwill participate to buy XDN coins and at what price? How long ICCO should last? In which exchange platform will ICCO be performed? Where is the road map he said to show?

Not to speak that the market cap of XDN is slowing decreasing and so is its price value.

I don't want to influence XDN market in anyway, but this is what I see.

He's not giving positive signs to the market and the market is answering him back.

This is a good way of seeing it and I totally agree with you as I have always had the same questions. But it turns out to be hit or miss with the majority of coins.

Just depends on how much can you afford to risk. As for now it is still possible to lose the case or win big. I would refer to the guy who purchased 2 pizzas with 10k of bitcoins years ago, he totally did not see it coming worth this much today.
Activity: 98
Not really.

In previous tweets or news he was more enthusiastic, whereas in the latter he is not.

He is supposed to give much infos to his investors and came out with nothing.

Infos such as what have they achieved after four months of work? Have they implemented SWIFT messages? What about software for mobiles? Which and how many financial institution(s) will participate to buy XDN coins and at what price? How long ICCO should last? In which exchange platform will ICCO be performed? Where is the road map he said to show?

Not to speak that the market cap of XDN is slowing decreasing and so is its price value.

I don't want to influence XDN market in anyway, but this is what I see.

He's not giving positive signs to the market and the market is answering him back.

#hardworkpaysoff
There will be no additional info, sorry, just be prepared. $XDN ICCO will be started this week. Welcome to participate in #blockchain rvlt.

https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN/status/869288545512550401
That doesn't sound a positive sign to me...

There will be no additional info, sorry, just be prepared. $XDN ICCO will be started this week. Welcome to participate in #blockchain rvlt.

https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN/status/869288545512550401
I also think the twitter account is fake and used by someone holding a lot of XDN to try pump the price and dump their holdings. I am sure by the end of next week nothing will happen leaving a lot of people dumping it.

If it fails, it fails. Let's see how this goes by next week.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I also think the twitter account is fake and used by someone holding a lot of XDN to try pump the price and dump their holdings. I am sure by the end of next week nothing will happen leaving a lot of people dumping it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Oh, this is not good. Any reason to ignore bitcointalk platform? I think it's one of the most important forums!

It was one of the most important forums. Now its a cesspool of "traders" (no offense to all good people here)
If I was to create a coin, this would be last place where I would open thread. Just look at all other altcoin threads and comments from various "traders". All they do is spit on devs and cry if they loose money.

Ummm, do you know what you're talking about? Name another forum that is even close to the size of this one.
Exactly.

Interesting how most DigitalNote supporters now are newbies or junior members...

The Twitter account is not fake (you can search for dNote's posts here and see that he references it and that it is official).  Most of the devs are based out of Asia (you can verify that through an old DuckNote interview in 2014 you can Google) and I think mainly China (based off of speech patterns and one comment dNote made in the past here).  I think that this adds to why the communication is the way it is, besides being busy, and I also think that this is another reason why the project holds so much promise.  I think Asia will take the cryptos to a whole new moon with projects that many Westerners have overlooked due to societal differences, regional perceptions of the market, the worth of BTC/CNY vs BTC/USD (BTC is essentially worth more to them).  It makes sense to me that companies in Asia are more apt to invest in XDN with real world projects, and it makes sense culturally why they are about the tech and development rather than updates every day on a bitcointalk forum. Anyone who visits this forum often knows it is troll infested and while a good starting hub, basically cancer.  Still speculation on my side though.

It makes sense culturally? That is a meaningless statement. You talk about the tech and development, but encrypted secure messaging was only unique in 2014. In 2017, several coins have messaging features; heck even litecoin is going to introduce some.

No one expects daily updates here. But when the dev disappears for months on end, and keeps failing to deliver on his promises, that cannot be justified.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
XDN HAD Chinees investors, but at least 2 years ago.

They left the project a lot time ago.
And dev team seems left project after funding stopped.

So I suppose XDN a single person project now Sad
#hardworkpaysoff
The Twitter account is not fake (you can search for dNote's posts here and see that he references it and that it is official).  Most of the devs are based out of Asia (you can verify that through an old DuckNote interview in 2014 you can Google) and I think mainly China (based off of speech patterns and one comment dNote made in the past here).  I think that this adds to why the communication is the way it is, besides being busy, and I also think that this is another reason why the project holds so much promise.  I think Asia will take the cryptos to a whole new moon with projects that many Westerners have overlooked due to societal differences, regional perceptions of the market, the worth of BTC/CNY vs BTC/USD (BTC is essentially worth more to them).  It makes sense to me that companies in Asia are more apt to invest in XDN with real world projects, and it makes sense culturally why they are about the tech and development rather than updates every day on a bitcointalk forum. Anyone who visits this forum often knows it is troll infested and while a good starting hub, basically cancer.  Still speculation on my side though.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
How to get the coin? I want to get DigitalNot for free
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Oh, this is not good. Any reason to ignore bitcointalk platform? I think it's one of the most important forums!

It was one of the most important forums. Now its a cesspool of "traders" (no offense to all good people here)
If I was to create a coin, this would be last place where I would open thread. Just look at all other altcoin threads and comments from various "traders". All they do is spit on devs and cry if they loose money.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
I dont know if the twitter account is fake or not but now need Info on that and the news pleace! More info on ICCO and would be nice to see atleast roadmap as promised?

If you wait until the news the price will be already up and you miss the chance for buying at low rate.

It is up to you if you rather wait or take your chances now.

To take a decision, i supposed an icco price of 25 million USD which seems reasonable, given the number of coins at 67 sat. , not worth the risk .
I dont know if the twitter account is fake or not but now need Info on that and the news pleace! More info on ICCO and would be nice to see atleast roadmap as promised?

If you wait until the news the price will be already up and you miss the chance for buying at low rate.

It is up to you if you rather wait or take your chances now.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

I doubt this account is controlled by dnote.
After all, he disappeared from this forum and twitter is not exactly a great place for Bitcoin-related stuff. Probably owned by some whale miner who wants to dump on us.

Be cautious, the ICCO has been delayed twice now.

There is also no evidence at all to suggest there is more than 1 dev.
Does anyone know of any coin who partecipated to  ICCO, not ICO nor ICOO, but ICCO (Initial Crowd-funded Coin Offer) and have icreased its value, market cap?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
more 4 months without login
how can you expecting something from "dev"?

Activity: 66

i have deposited xdn a long time ago. but i am unable to withdraw this amount :/ what can i do now ?
Pages:
Jump to: