Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 50. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
XDN is being traded at .000507 on Bittrex.

Does anyone know something?

Yes I know something, this coin is better than Bytecoin and it's price is lower atm.  Cool
Activity: 291

Nop, .00000026
20% up. and volume on bittrex raise too. I think will be the next big pump after BCN.

Why would there be any pump and the wallet is still Beta?

Time will tell, but could be another pump and dump nonetheless.

what means BETA WALLET  bro? Sorry for my newbie question. Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Nop, .00000026
20% up. and volume on bittrex raise too. I think will be the next big pump after BCN.

Why would there be any pump and the wallet is still Beta?

Time will tell, but could be another pump and dump nonetheless.

Nop, .00000026
Hi
Is it possible to download the blockchain separately ?
I installed the latest wallet version Windows x86 1.0.1.1 but sync seems not to work for more than a day...
Thanks
Same problem for me.
Activity: 228

Nop, .00000026

Activity: 263
Hi
I installed the latest wallet version Windows x86 1.0.1.1 but sync seems not to work for more than a day...
Thanks
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
yesterday i made a whitdraw from bittrex to my digitalnote account. But still nothing in wallet. Anyone can help me?

Is your wallet synced up and current with the block chain?  If it is and you're still not receiving your coins, get the transaction ID from bittrex and search for it here: https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/blocks
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Can the dev update about following issue
getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html
yesterday i made a whitdraw from bittrex to my digitalnote account. But still nothing in wallet. Anyone can help me?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

"the following currencies affected by this issue: Bytecoin, DashCoin, DigitalNote"

Maybe that's where dNote is getting all the coins for the ICCO Cheesy
https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

"the following currencies affected by this issue: Bytecoin, DashCoin, DigitalNote"
can anyone tell me how much time need a transaction from bittrex to my xdn wallet? Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Was not there planed an ICO for Digital Note soon after was drooped from Poloniex? Or taht was some other coin?  If it happened was it successful?

dnote announced an ICO, then delayed it when the deadline came.

The deadline has passed again, but yeah, he hasn't logged on for months. Safe to assume he's gone and dumped on us.
BCN raised 700% in 2 days. I think this coin will be pumped soon. Many peoples tell me Digitalnote better than BCN. And supply is just 8 billion instead 184 billion supply of BCN. But we will see soon.

This could be applied to any other coin "gambling".

BCN raised 700% in 2 days. I think this coin will be pumped soon. Many peoples tell me Digitalnote better than BCN. And supply is just 8 billion instead 184 billion supply of BCN. But we will see soon.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Was not there planed an ICO for Digital Note soon after was drooped from Poloniex? Or taht was some other coin?  If it happened was it successful?
Hi
I installed the latest version but sync seems not to work...
Thanks
where i can buy digitalnote? Any exchanges? thanks.

Try changelly
changelly too many bad reviews. I did on Bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: