Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 6. (Read 450210 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Ultranote seems okay. XDN 2.0.

ultranote is a scam  coin and it is not listed on any exchange as well. DON'T INVEST
dont get burned. forget this coin. its dead and the only thing that can happen is some pump and dump.
if you are really new here. otherwise stop posting things like this.

XDN is not dead in fact it got new team who is working on it. Following is the link where people can question fro active devs

https://digitalnotexdn.ryver.com/index.html#forums/1219406/chat
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Is XDN wallet all right Huh
because I find the wallet in bittrex is Automatic Maintenance.
I'm afraid this will be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
dont get burned. forget this coin. its dead and the only thing that can happen is some pump and dump.
if you are really new here. otherwise stop posting things like this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
time to sell rest of coins Sad

Nothing new, POA promised NOV-2016 and still nothing.
Have no reason to wait till Q2 2018, a lot of good coins around.

I have not been there for a while, but I see that XDN price is still very low at 101 satoshis.
can anybody summarize if something important has occurred with ICCO project ?
is XDN still alive. are there devs?

Here is a quick summary again. The dev, dnote, has not been online for more than a year now. So it is highly unlikely that the coin is in development. The twitter page also seems to be owned by someone else.

In the ICCO, money was raised but nothing ever happened. Not much has happened since, but don't donate to random members who you don't know. They are probably scammers. Any "ICO" or "fund raising" should be ignored.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
time to sell rest of coins Sad

Nothing new, POA promised NOV-2016 and still nothing.
Have no reason to wait till Q2 2018, a lot of good coins around.

I have not been there for a while, but I see that XDN price is still very low at 101 satoshis.
can anybody summarize if something important has occurred with ICCO project ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
It's that this coin has very low volume on exchange as one point described by eex earlier.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Ultranote seems okay. XDN 2.0.
Activity: 70
is XDN still alive. are there devs?
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
What The Fuk Am I Looking At? Is All Of The CryptoSpace Full Of Shit? How Does Holding A XDN Benefit Me? If All You Little Faggot MuthaFukaz Do Is Take Peoples Fiat (USD) For Fukin Rocks That Have No Actual Value What Is This Shit About? You Promote Freedom, The Ability To Exchange Worth Between One Another And All That Garbage, Yet In The End One Is To End Up With A Charlie Brown Bag Of Shit? I've Yet To Invest In This Endevor, Company, Scam Or Whatever Anyone May Refer To It As? But One Thing Foir Goddam Sure Is That If It Was Presented The Option, Invested, Fraudulently Screwed Out Of My Ends, An Was Able To Get My Hands On Anyone That Fuked My Money Up, The Bitch Would Wish He had not Ever Met Me & Was Never Born With Arms, Legs, Mouth, Or An Asshole! Ooohh I Would Make It A Pleasurable Mission, To Track Each & Every Son Of A Bitch Of Any Token That Fuks A Man Out Of His Hard Earned Cash!!!

Wtf?😹 R U From Harlem Bro??)))
What The Fuk Am I Looking At? Is All Of The CryptoSpace Full Of Shit? How Does Holding A XDN Benefit Me? If All You Little Faggot MuthaFukaz Do Is Take Peoples Fiat (USD) For Fukin Rocks That Have No Actual Value What Is This Shit About? You Promote Freedom, The Ability To Exchange Worth Between One Another And All That Garbage, Yet In The End One Is To End Up With A Charlie Brown Bag Of Shit? I've Yet To Invest In This Endevor, Company, Scam Or Whatever Anyone May Refer To It As? But One Thing Foir Goddam Sure Is That If It Was Presented The Option, Invested, Fraudulently Screwed Out Of My Ends, An Was Able To Get My Hands On Anyone That Fuked My Money Up, The Bitch Would Wish He had not Ever Met Me & Was Never Born With Arms, Legs, Mouth, Or An Asshole! Ooohh I Would Make It A Pleasurable Mission, To Track Each & Every Son Of A Bitch Of Any Token That Fuks A Man Out Of His Hard Earned Cash!!!
Activity: 26
If XDN is such a scam why are you so afraid of the project?  Maybe because you forked your own scam version with different a configuration/coin distribution to get rich quick?  We don't brigade your subreddit, discord or thread like you do to XDN.  Mods banned your 3 shell accounts last week and another on Discord.  That screenshot doesn't prove anything that you think it does, LOL.  Collecting donations to get listed on a specific exchange is quite common for cryptocurrency communities, plus it hasn't even happened.  You are crying wolf...

You are clearly the snake here...you came around in the XDN community at the end of last year with all your tricks and tried to take over.  You and your team are very clearly selfish...just...just go away lol.  Make your own community instead of piggybacking and talking shit on others.  Anyone who is anyone knows what is really happening with XDN as it is out in the open now with more details to follow (no it's not mentioned in this dead forum or in whatever place you are accusing of a fake dnote--anybody could have done that, was it you? Wink).  Stay butthurt, my friend.
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Here is a proof that show why I have stopped supporting and left XDN Ryver.

I did that when I found out that espresso and his team trying to SCAM XDN community by running shaddy donations programs for exchange listing and other fundings. After this screenshots you have no execuse:

and

If you still don't know who donated the missing funds to complete funding Coin payment listing with about 0.7 BTC then you better know that it was the user @wasme and he did it because he trusted me. But the people who were behind scamming the community still active today selling XDN coin packages.

I would advise everyone to stop buying XDN coins until real dNote "The Dev" shows up, because they even try to scam the community by using a nickname similar to dnote.
Activity: 136
sell all your xdn coin and get rid of this fuking shit coin\

its scam be aware
scam
scam
Activity: 136
XDN is the fuking biggest scam ever
the fuking dev dump their fuking coins from time to time to fuck the market
fuck xdn devs
Activity: 26
hi, am looking to invest in this but i will like to know if there are active dev on this project cos it doesnt seem to be making any progress. thanks

i second that.
any updates, anywhere?

A lot of random people (many with alternate agendas) think it's dead.  I KNOW it's NOT dead Wink.  2018 will be wild, indeed.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
As you wish Your Magesty Smiley
Activity: 1034
hi, am looking to invest in this but i will like to know if there are active dev on this project cos it doesnt seem to be making any progress. thanks
Coin is dead.
Invest in Soldo SLD instead.

We never know if dev will show again, he did it before, and when he appeared XDN went up more than x5

Also if you want to promote you're coin you should do it in your own topic
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
"Latest commit by xdn-project 7 months ago"

Is project dead?
Definitely.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]