Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 8. (Read 450212 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Thanks for the heads up, I was able to withdraw my XDN from Poloniex after waiting over a year--I had already written them off.  This is great!!  No need to verify either.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
my xdn stuck in poloniex..
i create ticket n still not get update

Welcome to the club. I have an open ticket since 30April2017....

Poloniex opent withdraws again, i withdraw all my coins yesterday xD

how much interest you get if you lock coins in your wallet?

Nice, now I'm stuck with verification now (:

Regarding interest, it depends in the amount of time you select:
11000blocks~1month = 0,4%
22000blocks~2month = 0,75%
33000blocks~3month = 0,86%
44000blocks~4month = 0,92%
55000blocks~5month = 0,96%
66000blocks~6month = 0,98%
77000blocks~7month = 1%
88000blocks~8month = 1,01%
99000blocks~9month = 1,02%
110000blocks~10month = 1,03%
12100blocks~11month = 1,03%
13200blocks~12month = 1,04%

These numbers were checked in the wallet, you can continue...

Edit: Poloniex verification went fine, sent all docs, and within 1~2 hours it was done. XDN already out

i didnt need any verification on polo, since the xdn are worh 0 there, you can withdraw them all, even if daily withdraw limit is on 0.025 btc only, they are worth 0 there so you can withdraw as much as you want.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Nice, now I'm stuck with verification now (:

Regarding interest, it depends in the amount of time you select:
11000blocks~1month = 0,4%
22000blocks~2month = 0,75%
33000blocks~3month = 0,86%
44000blocks~4month = 0,92%
55000blocks~5month = 0,96%
66000blocks~6month = 0,98%
77000blocks~7month = 1%
88000blocks~8month = 1,01%
99000blocks~9month = 1,02%
110000blocks~10month = 1,03%
12100blocks~11month = 1,03%
13200blocks~12month = 1,04%

These numbers were checked in the wallet, you can continue...

Edit: Poloniex verification went fine, sent all docs, and within 1~2 hours it was done. XDN already out
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 22
At last update Digitalnote.org
it's stuck over 7 month. Codes like a student first project . Sad Sad Sad

And this :
http://pichoster.net/images/2018/02/20/443f6054d349b2614c41dbacefbf010e.png

when is next update for project ?

The next update of the project is not known exactly. If you believe the roadmap, published on the site icco.digitalnote.org/roadmap.html, the next promised update was announced for the Q2 2018.

Whatever the code of the current version - a student or a professor - it works stably for many weeks without shutdowns. All functions that were declared by the developer when the latest version is released are executed by the program without errors. What "big updates" are so urgently needed?

If you want to try some new services with the participation of XDN, then try FreeWallet.org. There even a built-in exchanger is declared. The union of the XDN with their service was also announced in the roadmap. Done.
Activity: 39
At last update Digitalnote.org
it's stuck over 7 month. Codes like a student first project . Sad Sad Sad

And this :
http://pichoster.net/images/2018/02/20/443f6054d349b2614c41dbacefbf010e.png

when is next update for project ?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I will never use Bittrex again, EVER, as in never ever.  No coin is worth dealing with those low lifes.    HITBTC is acting suspicious also.  What happened with getting XDN listed on CryptoBridge?  Any updates on that?
i made a mistake today and downloaded the console wallet now i cant get the coins off onto my graphical wallet is there a tutorial or something on how to withdrawl from your console wallet

I'm sorry that I misled you. Compatible. Find the wallet file <*.wallet> and just open it in the GUI: File> Open wallet
i made a mistake today and downloaded the console wallet now i cant get the coins off onto my graphical wallet is there a tutorial or something on how to withdrawl from your console wallet

CLI and GUI wallets unfortunately not compatible. The easiest way to transfer money from one wallet to another. The commission is small and it should not be burdensome.
CLI and GUI wallets unfortunately not compatible. what is the reason for the incompatibility

Sorry. Compatible. I did not correctly indicate the arguments and got a mistake.
Activity: 28
XDN is being traded at .000507 on Bittrex.

Does anyone know something?

Nop, .00000026
20% up. and volume on bittrex raise too. I think will be the next big pump after BCN.

Why would there be any pump and the wallet is still Beta?

Time will tell, but could be another pump and dump nonetheless.

what means BETA WALLET  bro? Sorry for my newbie question. Thanks.
bitcoin wallet, store currency

CLI and GUI wallets unfortunately not compatible. The easiest way to transfer money from one wallet to another. The commission is small and it should not be burdensome.
CLI and GUI wallets unfortunately not compatible. what is the reason for the incompatibility
If the developers are putting it on the set track, I think there will be progress on the face
Activity: 49
I'm glad to see this special project. I like this coin. I just set up a miner. It is hoped that the project will bring huge profits.

Activity: 213
Activity: 322
I still have the old ducknote wallet full of ducknotes is there a process to transfer it into XDN wallet? I know it's at least 4 years old. lol
TIA
What?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I still have the old ducknote wallet full of ducknotes is there a process to transfer it into XDN wallet? I know it's at least 4 years old. lol
TIA
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I'm glad to see this special project. I like this coin. I just set up a miner. It is hoped that the project will bring huge profits.
p2pstate.bin can be downloaded here http://digitalnote.eu/doku.php?id=blockchain

It works. Checked.
Activity: 1
Can anyone post a correct .bin files or data folder? I have that problem too Sad

I sent you a PM

Thank you! I replaced p2pstate.bin from you arhive and sync started  Smiley
Just a question bytemuma,
where are you getting this .bin files from?
I can't see them in my synchronised wallet!

You can find them here
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\digitalnote\

Please, can someone also send me p2pstate.bin from a synchronised wallet?
Thanks Smiley

Can someone also send me that file. I tried to transfer XDN yesterday but it never arrived. I also have a problem (I'm a newbie) with having downloaded the service wallet instead of the user's wallet. It opened and ran in a command prompt window and I don't know how to get back to the wallet. Help!! Please!!!
Pages:
Jump to: