Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 9. (Read 450212 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
my xdn stuck in poloniex..
i create ticket n still not get update

Welcome to the club. I have an open ticket since 30April2017....
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
my xdn stuck in poloniex..
i create ticket n still not get update
Activity: 1034
can anyone tell me how can I sell my XDN?
I don't believe in Hitbtc and bittrex is currently closed for registration....

I have been trading on hitbtc for 2 years, they are ok but beware of ridiculous deposit/withdrawal fee for ERC20 tokens.

Hitbtc hardly give any answer when you get some problem. XDN withdrawals were disabled for more than one month. They're working (at least they worked for me), but it took around 24h to get my XDN.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

I have been trading on hitbtc for 2 years, they are ok but beware of ridiculous deposit/withdrawal fee for ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 2
Activity: 22
Hello Everyone,

I transferred my XDN from Bittrex to Windows Wallet version 1.0.12. Encrypted it with password and works fine for the same day. i left my town for 10 days. after arriving i am not able to open my wallet. Every time i am getting the wrong password error. unfortunately i don't have private keys. Any Hops now !!

Kindly reply.

Thanks

If the password is not suitable, then you enter the wrong password.

P. S. The latest version GUI is 1.0.13. Downloading from this place - https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases Wallet file is compatible between this versions.
Activity: 7
Hello Everyone,

I transferred my XDN from Bittrex to Windows Wallet version 1.0.12. Encrypted it with password and works fine for the same day. i left my town for 10 days. after arriving i am not able to open my wallet. Every time i am getting the wrong password error. unfortunately i don't have private keys. Any Hops now !!

Kindly reply.

Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Can you explain more on the Digital Interest? So POS in a sense? Is there a time factor for locking these deposits, can they be unlocked at any time?

Sure, in a few seconds, we are working on update, sorry for inconvenience.
Any news and update for XDN now bro?
First take a good look at the previous post, the coin has been alive, but the old DEV is no longer working on this project, or why the price of the currency can be so high
Activity: 68
Can you explain more on the Digital Interest? So POS in a sense? Is there a time factor for locking these deposits, can they be unlocked at any time?

Sure, in a few seconds, we are working on update, sorry for inconvenience.
Any news and update for XDN now bro?
Activity: 9
Pool
Minergate.com
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
Are there any active pools left?
Activity: 39
We are waiting for New Big Update ...
Last Update : 175 day ago  Cry
Activity: 15
Big time pump and dump going on.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is DigitalNote Coin?

DigitalNote Coin is a decentralized blockchain designed to protect privacy. This is done by the immediate encryption of the messages that are sent via the platform.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-digitalnote-coin.html
Activity: 2
please leave a contact or direct message me if you want to sell your xdn
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
My XDN also are stuck on poloniex for about a year now, made multiple tickets, really hope i get them back some time.
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Today is 27 januar 2018 and one DigitalNote cost  $0,032682 USD - 0,00000291 BTC

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/digitalnote-cryptocurrency-xdn-buy-invest-money.php

DigitalNote XDN is a private cryptocurrency, not a Bitcoin, with anonymous encrypted messaging and blockchain deposits.

And what?
Any news or ideas behind your statement?
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
i m looking forward to huge returns from this project
Not sure about XDN future.
The largest superiority it has over children is very simple - it listed @ Bittrex and Hitbtc.

But drawbacks are:

1. No dev for last year;
2. Emission close to finish, miners not interested any more.
3. Difficulty deliberately fucked up x7.5 times by dev - miners abandon XDN now.
4. XDN has many children, some of them just direct copies, some much more advanced and attractive, with big community, like Soldo.

So time only can tell us about XDN future.
But if XDN will be delisted from Bittrex and Hitbtc /like it was recently @ Poloniex/ - it will be quick death for sure.
Activity: 140
hi
does it someone recently withdraw XDN from bittrex?
i wanted buy some but the wallet is in maintenance and the price is 30% more expensive than hitbtc, why?

The problem is you cannot withdraw from HitBTC so you cannot move your XDN to bittrex
Activity: 63
i m looking forward to huge returns from this project
Pages:
Jump to: