Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 10. (Read 450212 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
hi
does it someone recently withdraw XDN from bittrex?
i wanted buy some but the wallet is in maintenance and the price is 30% more expensive than hitbtc, why?

XDN wallet seems ok now at Bittrex, they do sometimes maintenance to wallet. Regarding hitbtc, their wallet is for "maintenance" for almost 1 month now, and people can't withdraw, so if I were you, I'd go with Bittrex
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
does it someone recently withdraw XDN from bittrex?
i wanted buy some but the wallet is in maintenance and the price is 30% more expensive than hitbtc, why?
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
I have a lot of XDN coins in poloniex how to get rid of the developer did not contact P network administrator update?

Did you already opened a ticket in poloniex?
I did, and still waiting. Everybody should open a ticket.

It takes months to get a ticket reply from poloniex. How long have you been waiting?

My first ticket was in 30April2017, already got several answers. The last answer was 2 month ago, you can read it below:

Code:
Unfortunately the wallet isn’t working properly so we temporarily disabled it.

Please rest assured we are working to have the wallet re enabled soon as possible but currently there is no estimated time when this will happen. Once the wallet is re enabled deposits will credit automatically and withdrawals will be enabled.

Thank you for your patience and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

bro ,i sure your coins already be lost, i have some question of polo ,but no response unti right now
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
People, how you rate - are devs active in this project? Just interesting why coin cheap
I have a lot of XDN coins in poloniex how to get rid of the developer did not contact P network administrator update?

It takes months to get a ticket reply from poloniex. How long have you been waiting?

My first ticket was in 30April2017, already got several answers. The last answer was 2 month ago, you can read it below:

Code:
Unfortunately the wallet isn’t working properly so we temporarily disabled it.

Please rest assured we are working to have the wallet re enabled soon as possible but currently there is no estimated time when this will happen. Once the wallet is re enabled deposits will credit automatically and withdrawals will be enabled.

Thank you for your patience and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Congratulate everyone! We are at the source of the great project.
Activity: 9
very interesting project.. looking forward to this project to evolve and much more improve and wishin this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 9
This coin will hit $1 this year 2018, for the record I am the first to call it.  Smiley
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
One of the original terminal Duck testers  Grin

//300,000 to the burn pile from 2014 (PC crashes are just another blue screen away) & learn to only test with HOW 2 HODL TIME in the stamps of knowledge Cheesy

Generate Secure Password = Password Length: 100  Shocked
Activity: 96
 Can you please tell me, what purpose does the blockchain have in your project?
Activity: 253
Merit: 252

Activity: 322
This ICO can not be missed in any way! Join the great idea.

What in the H#ll!! ICO?
This coin in is full swing bud.
No chance of getting in early, hell.. you could call this particular coin a pioneer.
Activity: 10
Blocking technology will change the world more than it did the internet in its time. I love high-tech promising companies.
Activity: 322
XDN is way oversold and looks like individuals are beginning to purchase back once more Extraordinary news are just around the corner

what news ?! i thought the project is dead!

Exactly and that makes more than 2 weeks that XDN withdrawal are disabled.

i don't know that there is news on the coin, but as long as it is still running than the community has a chance to bring it back to par with the rest of the original crypto's, I hope that we can come together to allow a new dev to stand in and write some code to push it into a top privacy coin worth holding.

Why would the original crypto members allow old coins to die?Huh Just a question....
Activity: 104
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
XDN is way oversold and looks like individuals are beginning to purchase back once more Extraordinary news are just around the corner

Exactly and that makes more than 2 weeks that XDN withdrawal are disabled.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

Activity: 60

Activity: 14
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Help us to list DigitalNote XDN on cryptobridge!

"We, therefore, calling everyone here supporting the digital currency
to take part and help us raise the exchange fee (1 BTC) only.
This will help us list XDN on crypto-bridge.org "

https://www.reddit.com/r/digitalNote/comments/7raadz/new_exchange_please_read/?ref=share&ref_source=link

XDN already at Bittrex.
And Shitbtc as well.

SO no need to be listed at shitty exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: