Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 68. (Read 450263 times)

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I was expected PoA to be announced by 10 FEB.
But still nothing.

dNote,

Should we assume what PoA will never be used in XDN?
Any problems or incompatibilities?

Say us any shit but don't be silent for whole month!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i once believed that XDN is a valid coin. but now i am really happy that i could sell all my coins without a loss.
my advice to all: try to sell your coins and move on. the only problem is that some else will have your coins and will lose money.

the best thing would be if the dev buys back all your coins.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
any news on this? still holding a few.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
serious dev don't wait a month to log in...
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
dev don't login since 13 january... Huh

might be any reason from there...so do not need to worry.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
Maybe coinexchange.io will list XDN if you guys provide the technical info that's required

" Currencies - We aim to support a large number of crypto currencies, and provide a stable market for smaller niche currencies. "
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
XDN TEAM, any updates etc? In the ICCO announcement you talked about February, what and when can we expect any info?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is it possible to move these from polo to bittrex directly?

This needs some kind of payment ID but I don't see where that is meant to be put in the polo extraction form?

Can't do a payment id on withdrawal from polo. You could just do it, then file a support ticket with bittrex with your TX ID and hope for the best, but really you should withdraw to your personal wallet then send to bittrex.

cheers for reply. Will look into this. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

This needs some kind of payment ID but I don't see where that is meant to be put in the polo extraction form?

Can't do a payment id on withdrawal from polo. You could just do it, then file a support ticket with bittrex with your TX ID and hope for the best, but really you should withdraw to your personal wallet then send to bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Shame polo got rid of this one and left others that look way worse. This had some reasonable volume too at some points in its trading history.

Oh well I guess we will never know how they make their decisions.

I think dNote will be back when there are relevant news about the ICCO or wallet updates. I am buying all these cheap coins.  Wink

haha yeah i also bought some extra
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I think dNote will be back when there are relevant news about the ICCO or wallet updates. I am buying all these cheap coins.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
rants aside, is there an updated roadmap for this coin?

yeah i am wondering the same. I think it would be smart if the devs would release one.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Could someone please point me to a direct download of the blockchain? I know that there's a user who keeps archived copies of the blockchain on his/her website, but I don't remember his/her forum handle. I got a forked copy of the blockchain a while ago, and synching the blockchain from the start seems to be a more tedious process now than it used to be when I first started using XDN.

Tox me if you are still need it.
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
Could someone please point me to a direct download of the blockchain? I know that there's a user who keeps archived copies of the blockchain on his/her website, but I don't remember his/her forum handle. I got a forked copy of the blockchain a while ago, and synching the blockchain from the start seems to be a more tedious process now than it used to be when I first started using XDN.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
rants aside, is there an updated roadmap for this coin?
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
XDN is a good project which has received countless updates and very interesting innovations,
dnote and his team are stronger on the tech side of things; marketing , community outreach,
promotion should be taken care of by others …

Hi!
Correct, and well said.
What is the best product if it can not be used by anyone, because no one knows it!
They are better developers than PR professionals 😀
then tell me, why system not work properly?
Hi!
Apparently, you're the only one with problems.
I have not read any other negative experiences so far. The others here, have got their coins from polo.
Or did I miss something?
At the other exchanges it works after they update to the current version.
Or what you mean with the system is not working properly?
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
XDN is a good project which has received countless updates and very interesting innovations,
dnote and his team are stronger on the tech side of things; marketing , community outreach,

Hi!
Correct, and well said.
What is the best product if it can not be used by anyone, because no one knows it!
then tell me, why system not work properly?
Activity: 166
Merit: 101

Hi!
Correct, and well said.
Pages:
Jump to: