Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 14. (Read 47929 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Lol unreal , cex users have been complaining about the wait to swap while they had a extended period of time to buy under 300 satoshi ?

Good point.  I was wondering about that, myself
Activity: 237
Lol unreal , cex users have been complaining about the wait to swap while they had a extended period of time to buy under 300 satoshi ?
Activity: 27

That is true.  maybe all the DIG coins have not been released, so to speak, at once, because some need to be help back to swap the remaining UNY coins at C-CEX (And... let's not forget, any held in private wallets not managed by livecoin).  One thing that did puzzle me initially was how they could swap all UNYs for DIGs if there were 10 billion UNYs and 3 billion DIGs.  Unless they knew for a fact 7 billion were not in circulation or they had bought back a significant portion of them before the swap.

Gembul?

Of course they knew the 7 billion were not in circulation, only about 200 million UNY were in circulation. Anyone can look at the public UnityIngot ERC20 blockchain. There aren't that many wallets or transfers either.

In other news, UNY/BTC market were finally removed/hidden on C-CEX today. The UNY ledger still exists though.

I really hope the wallet fix and DIG swap still happen well before the the grand launch of arbitrade in 2 weeks.
I would be very interested to point some of my CUDA processors at DIG before ASICS hit the scene. Does anyone know if there is any Linux software available capable of mining DIG right now or in development?
Nope, because DIG is not minable.
If it's not minable, then what's the point of their building a NVidia/AMD mining rig facility?

Mining facilities are to mine bitcoin and other major altcoins.  DIG and other cryptobontix tokens are backed by precious metals.  The mining of other altcoins is used as a strategic profitable investment effort to increase their ability to buy and mine more precious metals to back the cryptobontix tokens as well as to buy back their own tokens from the open market in order to decrease their supply and increase their value.  I think ECHO (Reciprocation) will also be backed by some of the other alt coins they mine though I'm not totally clear on that.

The Cryptobontix alt tokens are not mineable because they are simply releasing a fixed amount all at once.

If there are mistakes in my understanding of this or what I've said, somebody please offer corrections.  I have read both whitepapers but I'm not sure I've got it all 100% correct.
Most of that makes sense but for the full fixed amount released. There is still the matter of needing to reconcile a coin swap for holders of UNY at C-Cex, coins which technically are already in circulation.

That is true.  maybe all the DIG coins have not been released, so to speak, at once, because some need to be help back to swap the remaining UNY coins at C-CEX (And... let's not forget, any held in private wallets not managed by livecoin).  One thing that did puzzle me initially was how they could swap all UNYs for DIGs if there were 10 billion UNYs and 3 billion DIGs.  Unless they knew for a fact 7 billion were not in circulation or they had bought back a significant portion of them before the swap.

Gembul?
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
ANy updates about C-cex ?
Gembul ... When is this going to happen ? Or am I not seeing where I need to sign up for a referral code ?

The way our referral program will work is a person will visit our website after February 9th, 2018 and sign up early to become a member for when the exchange and merchant banking platform launches. (This will require your KYC/AML data that most governments are requiring.) Once accepted and fully verified, the new member will receive a referral link that they can then share.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
I would be very interested to point some of my CUDA processors at DIG before ASICS hit the scene. Does anyone know if there is any Linux software available capable of mining DIG right now or in development?
If it's not minable, then what's the point of their building a NVidia/AMD mining rig facility?

Mining facilities are to mine bitcoin and other major altcoins.  DIG and other cryptobontix tokens are backed by precious metals.  The mining of other altcoins is used as a strategic profitable investment effort to increase their ability to buy and mine more precious metals to back the cryptobontix tokens as well as to buy back their own tokens from the open market in order to decrease their supply and increase their value.  I think ECHO (Reciprocation) will also be backed by some of the other alt coins they mine though I'm not totally clear on that.

The Cryptobontix alt tokens are not mineable because they are simply releasing a fixed amount all at once.

If there are mistakes in my understanding of this or what I've said, somebody please offer corrections.  I have read both whitepapers but I'm not sure I've got it all 100% correct.
Most of that makes sense but for the full fixed amount released. There is still the matter of needing to reconcile a coin swap for holders of UNY at C-Cex, coins which technically are already in circulation.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
ive read everything available and the one thing that can be said for this project is that it is not a pump and dump.  I saw nothing that showed they even tried to get people to buy this coin.  With no social media presence, i dont know how you run a pump and dump. 
Activity: 15
i agree once its listed on others it will shoot to the moon. Im excited to hope to make some decent profit off of it!
cryptolovett
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS ?

cryptolovett
@cryptolovett
·
15m
Replying to @livecoin_net
Will it now be called @ArbitradeIO when it opens?
Activity: 3
Cryptobontix said,about two weeks ago,that it would be two weeks for the CMC listing.Pretty excited about the listing because no one knows about this damn coin yet and when they find out and it gets listed on new exchanges it will moon.
Activity: 38
Hey DEV, when CMC listing?
Activity: 15
https://cryptobontix.com/ look on the sight it explains everything you need to kno. It seems to be a promising idea i guess we will see in the future.
Activity: 27
Cryptobontix announced they would be opening a 65,000 miner facility in Ontario very shortly, starting with GPU miners then ramping up to ASIC when they start rolling off the production line. I would be very interested to point some of my CUDA processors at DIG before ASICS hit the scene. Does anyone know if there is any Linux software available capable of mining DIG right now or in development?
And amazingly, I already have an answer from C-Cex!

Trader Support:

Yes of course. We will make another attempt to contact them.
2018-03-17 12:11:05

Trader zerofossilfuel:

Thank you for your prompt reply! I look forward to a working UNY wallet.
2018-03-17 12:51:04

I will attempt to contact Cryptobontix directly to let them know they should look for C-Cex to reach out to them. Maybe they'll even read this post?   Roll Eyes
For those interested in the C-Cex debacle, I finally managed to squeeze in a support ticket over there.

Cryptobontix and Arbitrade have stated publicly in open newsletters that they have attempted to reach out to you to resolve the UNY wallet "Contract Failure". Because they have been unable to resolve the issue, they do not feel your exchange has operated in good faith.

Is this true or false?

Are you working to repair the UNY wallet?

If so, how soon do you expect it to be working again?
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
So is buying UNY off C-CEX (before the UNY -> DIG) conversion a good idea, or is there a strong possibility any coins on C-CEX are lost forever?
Pages:
Jump to: