Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 12. (Read 47929 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Good day from Arbitrade and Cryptobontix.

In our last update, we shared with you our plans to release details about the Arbitrade/Cryptobontix ICO on May 11th/12th. We're excited to share those and other announcements with you now, ahead of schedule.

As you've probably seen, there has been significant movement in Dignity (DIG) since our last update. Much of this movement has come from new and increased interest from Family Offices and Global Cryptocurrency Funds we have been working with over the past number of weeks. The company (Arbitrade) will be meeting with several more family offices that are interested in gaining a position for our planned ICO of Arbitrade and the live launch of the Cryptobontix tokens, in less than four weeks across many exchanges.

Livecoin.net and Arbitrade will continue to be the primary two exchanges we will operate the Reciprocation (ECHO) token on for the planned IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) of ECHO.

These are the dates to keep in mind as we move towards our planned launch dates:

May 7th – Acquisition Announcement #1 and Press Release.

May 8th – Board Announcements and Press Release.

May 9th – Acquisition Announcement #2 and Press Release.

May 25th – We officially launch the Arbitrade website, New* White Papers, Business Plan, Bounties, Social Media and pre-registration for the World’s First Fully Functional All-in-One Platform, along with additional news.

May 30th – The Cryptobontix Tokens, Dignity, Namaste, Orectic and Honor all start to launch on 14 additional exchanges. The launches will not occur all at once but will happen in short order as we start the roll out.

June 3rd  – Arbitrade Launches it’s Official Planned 8 Week Legal ICO. The ICO will commence with a two-week pre-ICO for early registrations (we will put out notification of the registration date and who can participate soon), followed by a 6 Week Public ICO. (Certain stipulations and restrictions will apply, and news on this will be shared prior to the launch.)

Make no mistake, Arbitrade intends on becoming one of the largest exchanges ever, with many additional features beyond what already exists in the sector.

In regards to the Cryptobontix bullion-backed tokens, there will be a set floor value of the following:

Dignity (DIG) - $1 worth of gold as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before June 1st.

Namaste (NAM) - $2 worth of Silver as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before June 25th.

Orectic (ORE) - $3 worth of Platinum as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before July 25th.

Honor (HNR) - $4 worth of Palladium as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before August 25th.

We want everyone to understand that there WILL NOT be an ICO for these tokens as the markets/financings have already been arranged and established. We will require NO additional funds for Cryptobontix.

We also want to let everyone know that the mining rigs will be set online as fast as the human aspect of timing can facilitate. This task has been a massive undertaking in both resources and man hours required.

Reciprocation (ECHO) – Will commence it’s mining efforts with 250 mining rigs on or before June 1st. The IBO will commence prior to these rigs kicking off, but we will be following up with proof of these mining rigs in operation and the whole purpose behind the token. The value will be explained in the White Paper being released on May 25th along with the official start date announcement of the IBO, which will be prior to the Arbitrade ICO.

We will be hosting several bounty contests with major prizes for participants, and we look forward to sharing all the great news we have been building up to for the past year.

Several weeks ago, it was brought to our attention that there have been several unofficial Telegram, Twitter, and Facebook chats opened that are spreading false and potentially misleading information. We believe this is being done by some to try and reduce the value of our efforts and discredit the actions of the company.  All news and/or announcements will be officially announced by the company and we encourage everyone to disregard any heresy that has not been officially announced by the company.

Lastly, for those of you that still have wallets containing UNY on C-CEX, we are currently working to ensure the swap occurs as soon as possible and expect to have everything completed by Thursday/Friday of this upcoming week, at the latest, provided that C-CEX continues to work with our development teams.

Before closing this email, we wanted to assure you that the dates mentioned here can be considered "hard dates" and will not be changed later.

That's all for now, but we look forward to officially sharing everything we have been working on, with you and the rest of the world, over the coming months.

Sincerely,
Arbitrade Management

https://arbitrade.io / https://cryptobontix.com
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Activity: 15
So dig has still been real quiet. The price went up today so far anyone have any idea why or whats going on?
Activity: 63
I've never seen a swap take a full week I doubt it will take that long. And what is the message about the swap on arbitrade.io ? It wasn't even trading there? And third when do these other 3 tokens start trading and what will they be called ?

Oh I just reread it and I think they are saying they will facilitate a swap for tokens that were not on live for a 60 day period . So at least that will show their site is up and functioning to some degree
Activity: 92
Yes and on their website they say they have signed a letter of intent with a gift card maker or distribution network that is supplying over 30,000 locations . I know if I could go to CVS or the like right now and pick up  prepaid card I could load on bittrex or livecoin I would have it already.. oh and if I needed to sign up to another exchange to do that i woukd be on it .... hey crypto guy could you Google st view the company who does the card distribution and report back on what their address looks like ? Great thanks Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Great stuff, I'm extremely bullish on the future of DIG & Arbitrade!

Now just get our UNY tokens out of C-CEX and convert them to DIG and I will be very happy!
Amen!

To anyone holding UNY at C-Cex, a word to the wise: Take full desktop screenshots showing date and time of your UNY holdings. Clearly visible should be your C-Cex account name and UNY account balances along side some of your other wallet addresses and holdings from your ledger at C-Cex. DO IT NOW!

Cryptobontix has stated publicly that they felt C-Cex was not operating in good faith which was one of the contributing factors in the coin swap, to divest completely of C-Cex. Anyone who has been following the XVG scam unfolding there knows "not operating in good faith" is grossly understated. UNY trading pairs have already disappeared from C-Cex. The only place to view our UNY balance now is in our ledger showing Non-Zero balances. If C-Cex follows their standard operating procedure, they will simply turn the lights out and your UNY will disappear. Your screenshots will become your only evidence of your holdings there. Below is the relevant excerpt from their official statement. If you don't do it you will lose and have no one to blame but yourselves.

The decision to swap tokens was approved by the board upon recommendation of company management team. In the company’s view, the C-CEX exchange has not been operating in good faith. The exchange has charged excessive fees to transfer UNY tokens and has caused the token to be locked. Further, C-CEX has not allowed submission of support tickets and further has not replied to e-mails and Skype communications for months. Having tried every way possible to work with C-CEX the company felt there was no choice but to pursue a token swap.

Meanwhile, our developers are attempting to program a work-around patch to get tokens released without having to rely on C-CEX and will exchange all legitimately documented holdings of Unity (UNY) token with Dignity (DIG) that have been locked preventing their transfer from C-CEX to Livecoin - a far superior, reputable and responsive exchange.

As a result, the company is asking that token holders take screenshots of their holdings in C-CEX. Once the token swap has been effected on Livecoin, we will ask all token holders on C-CEX to email the following details to our support desk:

Name,
UNY Wallet Address on C-CEX,
DIG Wallet Address on Livecoin, and
the screenshot of your token holdings on C-CEX.
We advise you take these screenshots immediately as C-CEX may close out the token in response to this press release and email notice. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will use our best efforts to make this as seamless and worthwhile an effort as possible.

Please note that UNY deposits and withdrawals will be closed on Tuesday, February 20th due to the swap. Please deposit your UNY not on Livecoin into your Livecoin UNY wallet before February 19th. Later, UNY deposits will not be processed.

After February 19th, old UNY addresses will be disabled. Please do not send deposits to these addresses after February 19th, as the funds would be irrevocably lost and recovery impossible.
Activity: 27
Great stuff, I'm extremely bullish on the future of DIG & Arbitrade!

Now just get our UNY tokens out of C-CEX and convert them to DIG and I will be very happy!
Activity: 2
I see namaste and honor have big up at start is possble to same at start of dignity? Sorry for my eng
Activity: 2
how much will the starting price and how much it can get in the short term
Agreed. The whole C-Cex debacle makes me very uneasy.
Activity: 237
For sure , if it becomes a reality as is laid out it will be the only exchange I would suggest to anyone interested in trading crypto ... Would be nice to see the CCex coins delt with
Lol lets reset that clock one more time !!!  What I expected .....
It may not be moving at the breakneck, instant gratification pace we have all become used to but I definitely like the solid foundation they are laying.
Activity: 237
Lol lets reset that clock one more time !!!  What I expected .....
News release today

Good day from Arbitrade and Cryptobontix.

We would like to start by apologizing for the delay on this announcement as we were waiting on some of the details right up until the end of business today. For the past week, our advisors and management have been in constant meetings with regulators in a couple of different countries. Similar meetings will transpire in additional countries over the next three weeks.

Today we wanted to update everyone on where we stand and why we are taking the approach that we are. Internally we have been calling this "the year of legislation," where all cryptocurrencies are in flux, and no one knows exactly where it's all going to end up. What we can say is that we are very aware that many, many countries are pro cryptocurrency and the opportunities that the blockchain represents for governments, banking, and industry.

That being said, our advisors and management have been working with several countries to assist this process along. Our approach is that Arbitrade will domicile in one country and we call this Arbitrade core. All the bullion that Cryptobontix/Arbitrade acquires will be mainly vaulted in this domicile country. We have good reasons for our decision to change from mainly being vaulted globally to our home domiciled location, which we will release details later on.

Because Arbitrade and the Cryptobontix tokens are planned to be global entities, we have been seeking the following from every country in the world. To be:

• Incorporated,
  • Insured,
  • Securitized, and
  • Licensed.

The global roll-out that will occur over an extended period as there are many countries making plans to adopt cryptocurrency but are slow to move forward as a result of current government processes. These corporate and licensed entities in each country will be subsidiaries of Arbitrade core. This means we will be able to operate in every country under their individual regulations and tax laws so that we are 100% compliant.

As of yesterday, we have been granted the ability to announce the Arbitrade/Cryptobontix ICO launch details on May 11th, 2018. This will include Arbitrade/Cryptobontix's six tokens/coins and the details surrounding this including which countries can participate. We can also announce the operational launch of Arbitrade exchange and the initial launch countries for the platform.

If a person wishes to participate with Arbitrade and is not in one of the participating countries listed, they can still sign up to Arbitrade but will have a restricted account until October 1st, 2018 when we plan to be open to most of the world.

Between the scheduled announcement on May 11th and October 1st, the Arbitrade Advisors and Management will be introducing new countries that have passed legislation and approved Arbitrade to operate in their countries as we advance. Clearly, there are those countries that we will not be able to operate in because of their non-support towards cryptocurrencies presently. The partners, staff, management, Board of Directors all feel that the entire world will eventually come online and accept cryptocurrencies as a standard way to invest and use as a secondary payment method, but we also know this could take as long as five years to happen.

With many announcements of countries planning to release their own cryptocurrencies, the popular trend seems to be that these will be bullion-backed entities. Therefore, we believe that Arbitrade, with the Cryptobontix tokens, will be in the lead of this future trend that will be fully supported and legal under the regulations of the countries we operate.

As most that follow the crypto-sector are aware, there has been a lot of ups and downs with regulations and approvals. In some cases, licenses were approved only to be revoked by authorities because they simply didn’t understand what they were approving. Arbitrade has taken the approach to completely educate governments and banks about the strength and benefits of the cryptocurrency sector. Arbitrade management wants them to be 100% fully aware of what they are approving with the company licenses and securitization.

Since the release of the original white paper, which most of our followers have read, we have made large advancements. We have successfully connected with banks so that our users can literally transfer funds into and out of Arbitrade with ease. As we move into new countries, we will find more of these partnering banks that wish to expand their operations and see the value in what we are doing. This also allows the sending of fiat or cryptocurrency,  including other cryptocurrencies, anywhere in the world faster than any other method to date and directly to the recipient. That recipient doesn’t even require the ownership of an account on the Arbitrade platform prior to receiving the money.

These payments will be able to be sent to a mobile number via text, by email, or peer-to-peer in person.

Arbitrade initially had plans for a single level commission structure for affiliates but has moved to a dual level commission bench so that members can earn from people their leads have introduced to the platform for the lives of those customers. We believe this is a lucrative way for our members to earn a great secondary income while helping management expand the system globally. If a member sends a non-member money, in any form, when the recipient receives those funds, the acceptance link also works as the sender’s affiliate link as soon as funds are accepted and the recipient signs up for a new account. If a recipient doesn’t have an account, the Arbitrade platform automatically sets up a new temporary account based on either the email or cellular number. This will create a viral growth aspect for the Arbitrade platform as well.

We know this news may not be what everyone wanted to read for the dates of release but we must be cautious and respect governmental laws and regulations globally so that everyone can enjoy the Arbitrade system and tokens for a long time to come.

Along with the announcements, there will be detailed videos released demonstrating all functionalities of Arbitrade and how we created what has never been done in any capacity previously.

We leave you on the progress of our mining operations. Below are "before and after" photos of the 100,000 sq ft warehouse we have leased in order to initiate our mining operations and the other is a video displaying the multiple skids (pallets) of mining rigs already delivered to the facility with more being delivered every day.

Photo #1 - Before Work Began

Photo #2 - Ceiling and Walls Repainted and Floor Coating Started

Video #1 - Initial Skids of New Mining Servers

We were ready to launch this month, and it is very unfortunate that we are forced to delay slightly, but we have everyone’s best interests in mind.

We are excited to share with everyone what we have created along with our roll-out plans in the weeks ahead.

Sincerely,
Arbitrade Management

https://arbitrade.io
Activity: 98
This project is quite promising! When does the project begin?
Activity: 14
obviously the supply is either low or very few holders of the 3 new coins . but I think dig is 202m supply 3B max ...

Yeah, Namaste may have traded at a price of $657 yesterday, but less than two total coins traded for cash and around 23.6 coins traded for BTC..  So very few people are offering it for sale and the ones who are buying it (this goes for all three coins) are only picking up tiny slivers at outrageous prices.  It's a worthwhile game to get into for a quick profit...  buy a sliver, sell it for more...  I made gains for a couple days doing that... but now they are so high in price that I'm thinking the peak is near..  obviously once they release the coins en masse instead of whatever is going on now (which seems to me like a few people at cryptobontix or maybe just Gembul himself throwing out little pieces for sale like baited hooks to see who will bite and then those pieces getting traded around like orchids in the Renaissance), the price will level out...  it has too..  but this is comical.  The most effective way to invigorate demand of anything is to drastically limit it's supply.  With only a few coins of each token being traded daily, that is surely what we are seeing.

Since Cryptobontix's plan eventually is to buy back their own coins to increase their value via decreasing their available supply, this little game of theirs is quite effective, in my eyes, at displaying exactly how that phenomenon will work.  I like it
Activity: 4
expectations are 25 cents. anymore and i’m happy
Activity: 6
Still no news about crypto exchange and coinmarketcap listing. Is CMC listing that much hard?
What are your expectations related to DIG?  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: