Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 17. (Read 47977 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 0
OK YESTERDAY MARKED ONE WEEK SINCE THE NEW COINS WERE SAID TO START TRADING , right ? They are listed on livecoin , buy orders are there also , so what's the story with that?

Good day everyone, as you know I am the admin for Cryptobontix and the UNY/DIG token along with the others.

We have worked tirelessly with Livecoin since early in the morning hours.
There was a lot going on behind the scenes with them and our development teams.
They have informed us that they need to rest and will be back online at 10 AM (GMT+3) and will finish the swap and allow trading again.

Here is their official announcement.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

We would also like to mention that after months of no communication from C-CEX that they finally responded last night and we are awaiting their second response to our questions now.

There will be an official token swap website that is being set up so anyone that missed the Livecoin swap can send in their UNY tokens to get swapped for DIG.
We will make sure we fix the contract in C-CEX so those of you that have the tokens there can also do the swap provided they still continue to work with us.
This will be done as quickly as we possibly can do it.

There will be NO ICO for DIG, NAM, ORE (formly Life), or HON. The only way to acquire them is through our partnering exchanges from one of the funds, family or friends that originally purchased them from us.

News on the company's new board, white papers, bounty program, ownership, plans, domicile, mining facilities, mining rigs, bullion, Arbitrade, etc will be released over the next 15 business days with the grand media announcement being made in the partnering country with major speakers, largest media coverage the first or second week of April where we will release the largest news of all. More on this later.

Reciprocation(ECHO) is a different beast all together that will commence with an IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) for 75% of the tokens which will then follow with a 25% ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
The IBO will work on an automated website with referral links. Anyone that signs up to the Reciprocation website will receive 0.5 ECHO once all your KYC/AML data has been added and approved.
Once approved you will have access to the back end members area which will provide you with a referral link. When someone joins the ECHO IBO using your link they too receive 0.5 ECHO and you will receive 0.25 ECHO.
This will run until the 75% of the tokens have been given out, then the ICO will kick in. 100% of the tokens will be given away and sold. This way we have genuinely created the first truly decentralized token that no one party will hold a major controlling block.
This token is also backed by mining but instead of bullion it will HODL various crypto by a well know U.S. based miner. 25% of daily mined proceeds will be used to purchase more mining rigs and bring them online as quickly as possible.
This token will start with 250 mining rigs and has already purchased them of which we have received delivery of 90 so far.
This is a token you WILL WANT TO HODL as it goes up in value based on alt coin reserves and exponential growth from acquiring more miners daily.
The last ones are expected to be delivered early April which are 50x DragonMint 16T miners from Halong Mining. The other miners we will be using for ECHO are Antminers A3, L3, D3(not many), S9, V9, Innosilicon A4+, and various configured Etheruem rigs.
This has never been done to date and we will be hosting an open house at our mining facilities for the media in the very near future. This will be accompanied by live video feeds and YouTube videos.

We have purchased a Lamborghini Urus as the Grand Prize to the ECHO Initial Bounty Offering Contest and we will be giving away 200 ETH for the top 100 people that have the most referrals.
It's an official RACE to the FINISH!
First come, first served. When they are gone, the IBO is over.
More information about this IBO launch will also come next week.

All new links on the forum will be created for all of this along with Reddit, Telegram, Medium, Facebook, Twitter. The new website will also be launched very soon.

What we are doing has not been successfully fulfilled to date and we are happy to say we have successfully achieved it all!

We hope you have an amazing day.

More information coming soon.
Activity: 79
Wow how idiotic,  so the world's largest miners don't sell future contracts at locked in prices ? No wait they do ... And same with fish if I could lock in a deal to supply 1000s of grocers with fish from Nippon Suisan Kaisha that contract would be worthless because the fish is still in the sea ? Nope thats stupid ..... so kinda exactly like your comment ....... its all about who that contract is with &  my guess is that it is with a miner who's name and track record will add to the project ...... how many gold miners are out there right now that don't wish they had put a little into mining bitcoin ? Or had some exposure to it ? Don't think it would be that hard to find a good one who would take a offer like this honestly

AND , Calling the existing tokens that are not in circulation  premine , right after saying the coin is not mineable is either just your poor understanding or intended to mislead  and discourage

Also, to be honest - arguments like yours are putting cryptobontix and its products in a bad position (unnecessarily). Most of us skeptics just need straight forward, objectively verifiable answers + transparency. When you stretch facts, make assumptions and (honestly) shill, you do a disservice to to cryptobontix and its team. You make skeptics like myself feel less trustful and keep distance. Why not allow readers in this forum to be informed of facts as they come? It's fine if cryptobontix is planning to mine Gold 1, 2 years down the line (as per their roadmap) BUT that means at this very moment, DIG is not backed by gold - and it won't be when a contract to mine gold is signed (even though such a contract would be a huge step in the right direction).

You are not even believable... Obviously here to troll and for no other reason.  

Time to click the ignore button for me on saliljnr
Activity: 5
Can someone please tell me what "HFW" is an abbreviation for so I can look up the exact law office? Thanks.
It's funny how people talk like they know something ... gold in the ground is worth what the contract is worth . The details of which we are all awaiting . We do know that the miner will be paid weekly in btc and possibly other crypto to be converted to btc .. im wondering if the gold is to be handed over on a weekly basis also , it would make sense that it would be & that would be a very cool weekly update to receive.  I also doubt livecoin will be the biggest exchange DIG will be listed on , if all goes well it will be on all of the good ones .. coins have to start trading someplace & as its been noted this was a project that changed hands and out grew its original team .

And I think that was your low btw..... high will prob be around 900 so pls sell there and FO:)

THIS was not and is not a ICO , either are the other 3 tokens that are set to trade . This  team has repeated they have enough investment interest from private parties to get things going ... not in fundraising mode,  not a ICO

Gold in the ground is worth as much as fish in the sea buddy - don't kid yourself.
Can it be listed on other exchanges? Yes, of course! But again, until it is listed in others...
"And I think that was your low btw" - sure it could be, and if so, I'll be wrong and I'll have missed out...
"THIS was not and is not a ICO" - Exactly. And neither is it mineable. Which means that someone is sitting on 2.8b DIGs which they can sell when price is good? See how that is not a positive argument for DIG? Have seen coins lose adoption overnight because news came out that there was a pre-mine/biased airdrop. Well, DIGs "pre-mine" / "air-drop" is 2.8billion our of 3 billion. This is a problem.

Wow how idiotic,  so the world's largest miners don't sell future contracts at locked in prices ? No wait they do ... And same with fish if I could lock in a deal to supply 1000s of grocers with fish from Nippon Suisan Kaisha that contract would be worthless because the fish is still in the sea ? Nope thats stupid ..... so kinda exactly like your comment ....... its all about who that contract is with &  my guess is that it is with a miner who's name and track record will add to the project ...... how many gold miners are out there right now that don't wish they had put a little into mining bitcoin ? Or had some exposure to it ? Don't think it would be that hard to find a good one who would take a offer like this honestly

AND , Calling the existing tokens that are not in circulation  premine , right after saying the coin is not mineable is either just your poor understanding or intended to mislead  and discourage
Homepage
Go to the profile of Cryptobontix
Cryptobontix
Tokens backed by bullion. Catch the latest news on $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR. Feel free to ask questions!
Feb 26
Cryptobontix Community Update #1

Hi guys, this is Philipp and I’ll be the Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix and Arbitrade at the moment. Thanks a lot for your patience over the last months — we’re aware that we need to improve our communication on all levels.

How to stay updated
Please see this approach as a first step in a more transparent direction. To reach you where you are we set up an official Twitter account as well as two Telegram channels

the official Cryptobontix Telegram group
the official Cryptobontix news channel
Feel free to join / follow both of them to catch the latest news. They were also added on the website this morning.

My job is to help Dr. Timothy McGarvey (CIO and Co-Founder of AXenS, trade finance and supply chain management company with April ICO) and the team to share news and new info more frequently across all channels. I will also help to summarize small pieces in articles like this to keep you updated.

First answers from Dr. Timothy McGarvey
I can fully understand that you have a lot of questions and starve to get more input. That’s why I asked the early members of the official Telegram group to send over questions that one of the board members will answer.

Today I’m happy to share the first answers from Dr. Timothy McGarvey, who’s one of the board members of Cryptobontix (the main brand for $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR) and Arbitrade.

When we will see a proof that you really have Gold Billions backing the Tokens?

The bullion and mining company partners will be revealed before our official launch in approximately 8 weeks (estimated).

What is the correct number of the tokens? I read the number of tokens will be reduced from 10b to 3b the number on etherscan shows 3.504.415.970 in general.

There is only 3BN tokens total for DIG.

In my modest opinion, all of the market (world of crypto) needs is a PROOF, a Certificate from a TRUSTED company, showing that you really have GOLD enough to back the DIG… That’s the major point.

Yes we agree and everything will be revealed once our development and set up is completed which has been in progress for months. We are unlike many other crypto-related assets which have only a white paper or have a white paper and is very early in the development stage. We built everything first.

Any idea of when the DIG token will reflect on Coinmarketcap?

It will be roughly two weeks, but that’s just an estimate.

Any other dates for DIG to keep on mind for upcoming announcements?

We will start doing regular PR commencing this upcoming week.

Please also comment on the Management team: Who is the CEO, CTO and CMO?

That will be released as soon as it can be released. Our team has been built from Wall Street and the companies are being treated as if they were public companies. So information gets released officially when all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed.

Is there a backup plan for C-CEX exchange UNY Swap? Their UNY wallet has been broken for a long time but “should be fixed next week”. Based on the last 2–4 months scams, silence and inaction of C-CEX, it seems hard to believe? There is no support at all. Deposits and withdrawals may work or not, many of the wallets and broken.

C-CEX has a voucher system which allows moving crypto from one user to any other user, and it works even without the wallet. Maybe a potential swap alternative?

Yes, good idea.

Is there a more secure way of storing tokens. Is there an offline wallet or company that the Dignity team would endorse?

Anyone can use a MyEtherWallet, the new Trezor we are told will be able to hold a lot of different coins and Ledger also works.

That’s it for today. There is more information coming soon that can’t be shared until the lawyers have signed it off. We will also establish a weekly 30min Q&A with Tim in the Telegram group soon.

Thanks a lot so far for your patience and feel free to ask any questions here, on Twitter or Telegram.

Best,
Philipp

P.S. If you like the approach — feel free to follow this medium channel also. Thanks!

BlockchainCryptocurrency
One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?
By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.

Cryptobontix
Tokens backed by bullion. Catch the latest news on $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR. Feel free to ask questions!

So we will use the voucher codes for the swap ? It's really a good idea

I guess they are considering that an option .... crazy how 2 good pieces of news are out and all the trolls are no place to be found ....
Crypto guy ! Can you google st view all 18 locations of HFW law offices ?  Or any address that sounds or looks kinda like their addresses ? Great thanks
Activity: 201
Merit: 11

Is there a backup plan for C-CEX exchange UNY Swap? Their UNY wallet has been broken for a long time but “should be fixed next week”. Based on the last 2–4 months scams, silence and inaction of C-CEX, it seems hard to believe? There is no support at all. Deposits and withdrawals may work or not, many of the wallets and broken.

C-CEX has a voucher system which allows moving crypto from one user to any other user, and it works even without the wallet. Maybe a potential swap alternative?

Yes, good idea.

Best,
Philipp

Please concentrate on solving the issue with the C-CEX. The idea with the vouchers is excellent.
Many interested members of your community are waiting for the solution of this issue.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
Homepage
Cryptobontix
Feb 26

Hi guys, this is Philipp and I’ll be the Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix and Arbitrade at the moment. Thanks a lot for your patience over the last months — we’re aware that we need to improve our communication on all levels.

How to stay updated
Please see this approach as a first step in a more transparent direction. To reach you where you are we set up an official Twitter account as well as two Telegram channels

Feel free to join / follow both of them to catch the latest news. They were also added on the website this morning.

My job is to help Dr. Timothy McGarvey (CIO and Co-Founder of AXenS, trade finance and supply chain management company with April ICO) and the team to share news and new info more frequently across all channels. I will also help to summarize small pieces in articles like this to keep you updated.

I can fully understand that you have a lot of questions and starve to get more input. That’s why I asked the early members of the official Telegram group to send over questions that one of the board members will answer.

Today I’m happy to share the first answers from Dr. Timothy McGarvey, who’s one of the board members of Cryptobontix (the main brand for $DIG, $ECHO, $NAM, $ORE and $HNR) and Arbitrade.

The bullion and mining company partners will be revealed before our official launch in approximately 8 weeks (estimated).

What is the correct number of the tokens? I read the number of tokens will be reduced from 10b to 3b the number on etherscan shows 3.504.415.970 in general.

In my modest opinion, all of the market (world of crypto) needs is a PROOF, a Certificate from a TRUSTED company, showing that you really have GOLD enough to back the DIG… That’s the major point.

Yes we agree and everything will be revealed once our development and set up is completed which has been in progress for months. We are unlike many other crypto-related assets which have only a white paper or have a white paper and is very early in the development stage. We built everything first.

That will be released as soon as it can be released. Our team has been built from Wall Street and the companies are being treated as if they were public companies. So information gets released officially when all the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed.

Yes, good idea.

Is there a more secure way of storing tokens. Is there an offline wallet or company that the Dignity team would endorse?

Anyone can use a MyEtherWallet, the new Trezor we are told will be able to hold a lot of different coins and Ledger also works.

That’s it for today. There is more information coming soon that can’t be shared until the lawyers have signed it off. We will also establish a weekly 30min Q&A with Tim in the Telegram group soon.

Thanks a lot so far for your patience and feel free to ask any questions here, on Twitter or Telegram.

Best,
Philipp

P.S. If you like the approach — feel free to follow this medium channel also. Thanks!

BlockchainCryptocurrency

Cryptobontix

So we will use the voucher codes for the swap ? It's really a good idea
From Twitter
Cryptobontix
Cryptobontix
@cryptobontix
·
19h
Update: Arbitrade and Cryptobonix Engage Global Law Firm HFW.

The firm will help structure and negotiate an agreement enabling the companies to back Cryptobonix tokens with gold and other precious metals.
Homepage
Cryptobontix
Feb 26

How to stay updated

Yes, good idea.

Best,
Philipp

BlockchainCryptocurrency

Cryptobontix

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
can anyone please tell me how do we get our DIG tokens? will this happen automatically on livecoin?
Activity: 5
When is DIG going to be listed on coinmarketcap.com?
It's funny how people talk like they know something ... gold in the ground is worth what the contract is worth . The details of which we are all awaiting . We do know that the miner will be paid weekly in btc and possibly other crypto to be converted to btc .. im wondering if the gold is to be handed over on a weekly basis also , it would make sense that it would be & that would be a very cool weekly update to receive.  I also doubt livecoin will be the biggest exchange DIG will be listed on , if all goes well it will be on all of the good ones .. coins have to start trading someplace & as its been noted this was a project that changed hands and out grew its original team .

And I think that was your low btw..... high will prob be around 900 so pls sell there and FO:)

THIS was not and is not a ICO , either are the other 3 tokens that are set to trade . This  team has repeated they have enough investment interest from private parties to get things going ... not in fundraising mode,  not a ICO
Got on to quote some nonsense but he's already muted when I log in lol.... something about waiting for 1 sat ? Yeah you do that buddy .... coin went from .3 of a penny to 12 cents and has held over half that gain , mostly well above 75% other than a few dips and today .... still we have less than half the tokens up for sale at ANY price than we did pre swap . When the next news is out and ore nam and hnr start trading it will become clear that there just is not much dig for sale ... 202 mill circulating and around 7 mill on live coin sell side ? Less than 5 %   that's what has my attention
Activity: 6
Algorithms chasing Bitcoins rise and price stability on Livecoin. This is a HODL like no other HODL. No one can gaurantee the future but fundamentals are looking better than they were at 12 cents when the project didn't have a face. 
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
good question, is it a scam? One more day and no f*** move
The Swap was good but in an armature way. they left the most of investors stuck in C-cex with only one sentence " C-CEX is working with our development teams to repair UNY on their exchange. Once it is repaired you will be able to send it in for the swap on our site." While in the other hand C-cex is mostly dead no one response and there is nor Tweets about the UNY swap on their twitter and there is a lot of rumors and a lot of proven scams about C-cex and all the team do is saying WAIT... We are 2 days after the swap and there is no info or announcement for the C-cex users !!! They are leaving us behind i think. And their support is sucks by that i mean short replies without any useful information

If you have a better solution we are all ears. This exchange has been difficult to deal with and has been absent a lot.
We need to swap the tokens on that exchange and finish off before with them before we can all move forward. What do you recommend that would be better?
There is no way our company is leaving anyone behind. When you see the announcements all this week you understand the level of people behind this machine and what we are doing.
Let me quote our senior board, "we are accomplishing something that has never been done or even thought possible on a large scale."
Please have patience and you will see the fruits of our labor.

Sincerely

I believe here indeed the project is not to be blamed. The exchanges have the key of our wallets and the devs can do little to force them.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Here is some real news with substance written all over it  

Leanord Shutzman had been named CEO of Arbitrade  https[Suspicious link removed]cutive-Named-CEO-of-Arbitrade.html

Leonard is a whale in the financial industry.   Here is some info I found on him He retired from PepsiCo in 2011, after
serving as part of the company’s leadership team for more than thirty years. He served as Senior Vice President & Treasurer of PepsiCo, where he directed global financing, tax strategies and Mergers & Acquisitions. He was also
Chief Financial Officer of Pepsi Cola International, Frito Lay, and Taco Bell.

No this venture is no scam.   it is a good bet that there are enemies with deep pockets trying to stop what they are doing however.  I would imagine there are  paid trolls in this thread

With all this mudslinging I was a little skeptical but from my point of view this would be so much effort for it to be a pump scam. think about it two websites whitepapers the likes of LS and Ronnie moas, these are people with highly respected reputations (Touch wood) Who unlikely to throw it all away for a mere pump and dump. Also, people who are complaining that why would they touch something so scammy read the original whitepaper for UNY their plans haven't changed at all really they have just been through a rebrand

I am with you . There is several indication showing this is a serious project:
- company backing the project
- the notoriety of the team
- the whitepaper

One thing that gives me the peace of mind is the fact that we are just starting really. Even Bitconnect needed 1 year to mature. This project is far from being on its highest ever, the day it reaches half-billion I will be concerned to keep it or not but before that I don't doubt this one will grow and take advantage of the coming new waves.
From the cryptobontix website today.......

News
Visit here often to keep up with the latest news about Cryptobontix.

You can also receive news through our Official News Channel HERE:

UPDATES
26 Feb 2018
Philipp Steuer Named Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix
Philipp Steuer, has been chosen to function as the Social Media Coordinator for Cryptobontix. He will be assisting Dr. Timothy McGarvey (Cryptobontix, Board of Directors) and the team to share news and information more frequently across all channels.

He is the admin on several Social Media Channels for the company and this purpose. Links to these are available on the Social Channels tab above.

In the Cryptobontix Community channel, Phillipp will be compiling questions from members of the channel and providing those to Tim and the BoD for response.

Phillipp is an experienced social media influencer on the topic of cryptocurrencies. He has even written an ebook about cryptocurrencies for beginners in German.

We are pleased to have him joining us in this role.

Click here for more details

PRESS RELEASES
Press Releases coming soon...

This website is awaiting legal approval from our council and council of our newly developed partners before we can release details of our operations and partnerships.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
© Copyright 2017-2018 Cryptobontix - All Rights Reserved © 2018
Activity: 50

Leanord Shutzman had been named CEO of Arbitrade  https[Suspicious link removed]cutive-Named-CEO-of-Arbitrade.html

Leonard is a whale in the financial industry.   Here is some info I found on him He retired from PepsiCo in 2011, after
serving as part of the company’s leadership team for more than thirty years. He served as Senior Vice President & Treasurer of PepsiCo, where he directed global financing, tax strategies and Mergers & Acquisitions. He was also

No this venture is no scam.   it is a good bet that there are enemies with deep pockets trying to stop what they are doing however.  I would imagine there are  paid trolls in this thread

With all this mudslinging I was a little skeptical but from my point of view this would be so much effort for it to be a pump scam. think about it two websites whitepapers the likes of LS and Ronnie moas, these are people with highly respected reputations (Touch wood) Who unlikely to throw it all away for a mere pump and dump. Also, people who are complaining that why would they touch something so scammy read the original whitepaper for UNY their plans haven't changed at all really they have just been through a rebrand

Leanord Shutzman had been named CEO of Arbitrade  https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/26/1387532/0/en/Former-PepsiCo-Senior-Executive-Named-CEO-of-Arbitrade.html

Leonard is a whale in the financial industry.   Here is some info I found on him He retired from PepsiCo in 2011, after

No this venture is no scam.   it is a good bet that there are enemies with deep pockets trying to stop what they are doing however.  I would imagine there are  paid trolls in this thread
This project looks like a Scam... I'm holding this coins since the 3Q of 2017 and now they won't  give me the swap-ed coins !!
I have my coins on C-cex and all that they do is saying to Wait !!! I want my DIG now or find a solution this week, you are losing your community  

This project was quite scammy before the "management change", and the directors from the whitepaper have good credentials.  You using C-cex is not DIG's fault, its a rip off with a negative past.

Most likely:  The "directors," some probably retired from the business arena, merely lend their names and bios to the project to give it an air of legitimacy.  Paid in DIG, perhaps half of it vesting later, a few months from now, maybe a year.  They probably got the same pitch as the public got.

Most likely:  The insiders, friends and family dumped their UNY when the public rushed in to buy.  Ronnie Moas?  (I subscribe, I got his UNY emails) almost certainly made an absolute killing -- I'd guess several hundred thousand dollars and perhaps more than a million or two.  Go to the coinmarketcap chart or any other and find that first big bump of volume and price.  That started up sharply almost exactly 12 hours before Moas released his pick to subscribers at 11:30am Friday, Eastern time, going from a fifth of a penny to 3 to four cents -- a 15x to 20x gain, before his release.  A few hours after his release it was 10, 11, 12.  This is probably when Moas and other insiders were dumping, at huge profits.  Now Moas can't get away from this thing fast enough, telling subscribers, essentially that hey, you're on your own.  He's covered his tracks from the start with "risky" and "many of my subscribers "know how to trade these things" -- exact quote, meaning they jump in as soon as Moas publishes the call and then sell on the pump.

It's all about the money.  Follow the money.  Look at the chart and follow the money.

All of the above is only my opinion.  I know none of this to be fact.  Note:  New from Moas, says he predicts 200-500% from here by end of April.  Ha... before it was March.
I think this is for the sake of appearance, although if these guys (or or just "guy") at some point crank out a bunch of press releases it could pump again, of course.  If so, I can't wait to read those news sites' comments sections if it's said that each DIG will be backed by a US dollar's worth of gold -- that's anywhere from $600 million to $3 billion worth of gold, and the only way to truly back each DIG with $1 of gold is to actually own that much gold such that they could go the vault it's stored at and drive home with it.

This is my final post.  Good luck.

Thanks for your post. I'm also got this UNY report from Ronnie Moas. Was considering to gamble. But now I've made a careful review of all of these projects and UNY history. I will keep myself as far as I can from UNY/DIG. Thanks for pointing out to coinmarketcap with dates when Ronnie Moas advised to get this shitcoin. Guys, just think about it. Would someone legit ever acquire a scammy company with dirty history/accuses to rebrand it? The answer is no. Of course, you can expect some new waves of pumps/dumps but the result is obvious to me. Check out http://troyjamesexposed.com/category/scam-info website and try to go through this thread from the very beginning. Cheers

I have looked through all the chaff being thrown by you Trolls and you come on here and in your very first post make accusations and troll us by posting a website that a lot of us have looked at..

It was pretty well proven if you actually read the chats  that the site, is a site purposefully created to spam hate content at the entire project...     it is clear the site is a fabrication...  None of us know this guy and it looks like all the info is merely meant to confuse people about anything this man is a part of.  From the viciousness of the attacks it seems quite likely there may be no basis for anything posted on that site whatsoever.

It is also becoming quite clear that this project has support from some high places.  The people involved are not the type to be involved in something that is easily seen as coming from scammers.  

You throw the word SCAM around and pretend to be intelligent or in the know like you are being purposefully subversive just as our subversive friend Crypto Trading Guy was proven to be.

You sir, are  low down scammer Troll scum  
Pages:
Jump to: