Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 13. (Read 47929 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 0
Is it me or is the second week of April just about over ?
obviously the supply is either low or very few holders of the 3 new coins . but I think dig is 202m supply 3B max ...
Activity: 4
hi i’m new here. bought DIG before the swap.

lots of hope for DIG and the others. i think a $10 DIG would be splendid but hard to see happening.

the number of coins with over 1bln supply that has hit $10 is small (haven’t checked lately but i’m sure there’s only a couple if any.
So 10$ uny shouldn't be crazy lol
Activity: 14
I did notice that.  Not that it was to accurate for dig across 4 pairs but it was a nice option to see the account in $ .... And yes dig finally turned around with some volume today .  I've got bids in under 1$ and they don't show anyplace . not interested in a 200$ token that I don't know the structure of . even if it is backen with 2$ silver lol

$200 token?  Shit..  at one point in the past 24 hrs, Honor was selling for $1,400..  craziness!
I did notice that.  Not that it was to accurate for dig across 4 pairs but it was a nice option to see the account in $ .... And yes dig finally turned around with some volume today .  I've got bids in under 1$ and they don't show anyplace . not interested in a 200$ token that I don't know the structure of . even if it is backen with 2$ silver lol
Did anyone else notice that LiveCoin removed the ability to list balances by USD or BTC equivalent and now only allows you to list balances by the amount of units of whatever the coin is or by name, only?  I find this incredibly annoying and counterproductive.
Wtf is going on with this ? Bids at " reasonable" prices in USD don't register for any 3 of the new coins ... Has anyone actually bought any of them ? Meantime DIG is down ... No news what so ever

supply and demand.

I did buy some pieces of the other tokens at their ridiculous prices and then sold them at higher prices.  i wouldn't consider buying much until the prices level out to something more reasonable.  but in the short term, selling some of my DIG for BTC, trading that for ORE, NAM, and HNR, then selling those pieces back for BTC, ETH, and USD a day or two later, then buying back DIG while it is so cheap..  I netted about 2500 DIG profit with no additional investment..  lol

DIG is doing a little better as of now than it has in the last 48 hrs
Wtf is going on with this ? Bids at " reasonable" prices in USD don't register for any 3 of the new coins ... Has anyone actually bought any of them ? Meantime DIG is down ... No news what so ever

It can be a big project. With the hope for investment...
Reminiscent of the countdown clock for the " big news " before the uny dig swap .... The one that happened , not the one were still waiting on :/
Activity: 15
i wish they would put some news out on dig and the platform launch. Its was sapposed to happen this week but no new news on it. I also sent tweets to them asking for info and never got any answers from them. And im also not happy there was never a notice on when these other coins would launch. Had no chance to get into them. I guess we will see. A little bummed with the whole situation.
Yeah hnr is way up with 3.6 btc in volume and there is 0.2 on the bid so as soon as someone wants to sell it will be at a huge loss .. & I would expect supply to be in line with dig but we won't know till they make a statement... There is very little on the bid for all 3 new coins .. It does make dig look cheap in comparison tho
i am way to confused on how the other coins are really high and dig has not moved. Hnr is over 80.00. Please explain this.

All I can fathom is that the supply for DIG is huge..  all of us who got in on the swap have lots of it..  And for the other coins, there are not many units available...  the ones who have them are only offering them very high and at small fractions of a coin so people are willing to pay the high prices just to get a piece.  Supply and demand.  Honor is skyrocketed today.  It's crazy. 
i am way to confused on how the other coins are really high and dig has not moved. Hnr is over 80.00. Please explain this.
Not even a tweet about new coins trading ? 2nd week of April starts tomorrow
good point im wondering the same. That could be the reason dig slowed up also. Lets hope dig hits the numbers soon. I would deff be going on a extended vaca if it happens lol.
 Huh

So it looks like as of today, the other Cryptobontix tokens are starting to trade.

Can someone explain to me why people are buying them at all kinds of weird prices and why they are selling for so much more than the Dignity?  Is it because lots of us have lots of DIGs due to the swap whereas people are only starting to acquire these other ones?

Who had the first NAM, HNR, and ORE coins for sale?  How did they get them in the first place?  Lot's of people had put out buying bids for these coins as of a few weeks ago but no sales went through until today.  Does somebody at Cryptobontix start out holding the coins and then just sell them to the people for whatever price those people have put out their buying offers at?  Forgive my naivete, but how does this work?  It looks like no ECHOs have sold yet, just the other ones.  I'll include some screenshots:

https://image.ibb.co/fvhMPx/NAMASTE.jpg
Activity: 98
this project has so much potential, really loving what you guys are creating here  Wink Wink
Any word on the launch next week? If they would give a update on it that would be wonderful!
Pages:
Jump to: