Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 3. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yes it's usually how lame scams die, in total indifference.

Guys I don't want to say about DIG it's a scam or not because there is no how I can check 100% . Many projects were not scam but we lost on them 95% of theirs value since Jan. So if you know this saying , just don't put all your eggs in one basket  .

What I know for sure though is that right now as the market stand I don't see the value in investing in DIG . The reason being is that the benefit of holding DIG seems to be mainly the claim that this will be 1$ backed coin right ?
While this sound line 10x guaranty potential for each dollar you invest in DIG, conditional upon if confirmed that there is no scam behind , one thing is 100% certain if you ask me :

Almost 90% of cryptos on coinmarketcap are having now the same 10x growth potential that DIG is offering, at least 10x. Why? Well because the market is crushed . Great projects lost so much since the ATH. So where is the benefit of DIG ? Do go 10x you can do with any trusted established veteran coin  (just open the top 100) shortly after the market recovery . Hence why to take a risk with scam accusations if you can play it safer and park on a more safer project.

Conclusion : it's maybe not a scam project but I wouldn't write this back in March. I don't see this market staying at 200 bln for a year. It's just the market potential and momentum now are so high that DIG in my view lost a lot of its attractiveness : after do your own research , this is not a financial advise .

Even if this weren't an outright scam, which it sure looks like, the entire model is flawed. What does "backed" really mean? It has no meaning. Unless you have a financial mechanism for converting the value of the gold held into value in crypto, "backing' is an empty term. Look at the stable-coins. They achieve backing because they have traders and/or contracts that literally sell or buy the stable coin using FIAT or using ETH/BTC or to stablize the movement. That is backing. Its backed because there is an entity or mechanism built in to buy/sell against/for the token to keep its value in line.... There is nothing like that in the DIG plans. The promise is well if we own gold, this smart contract listed on an exchange should be valued the same as the gold we have. Makes no sense. No mechanism to achieve that. They don't even begin to the sophisticated, programming or financial, to pull that off.

Never mind that they don't have the gold, they don't have miners, they don't have anything except a website and some press releases, but even if they did it doesn't mean anything in terms of the value of the contract. What they are really hoping is that the promise of "Backed" token will leads to price appreciate purely based on hype and sentiment. That's what makes it scammy. Its obvious they have no real intention of carrying out any legitimate business. Its vaporware.

Exactly.
And tip of the day: when a coin has a daily trading volume of a few $100000 (and even below a few $millions/day), it's a pure shitcoin/scamcoin that nobody wants to touch.
Enjoy the long grinding decline to 0  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 334
Merit: 101

Guys I don't want to say about DIG it's a scam or not because there is no how I can check 100% . Many projects were not scam but we lost on them 95% of theirs value since Jan. So if you know this saying , just don't put all your eggs in one basket  .

What I know for sure though is that right now as the market stand I don't see the value in investing in DIG . The reason being is that the benefit of holding DIG seems to be mainly the claim that this will be 1$ backed coin right ?
While this sound line 10x guaranty potential for each dollar you invest in DIG, conditional upon if confirmed that there is no scam behind , one thing is 100% certain if you ask me :

Almost 90% of cryptos on coinmarketcap are having now the same 10x growth potential that DIG is offering, at least 10x. Why? Well because the market is crushed . Great projects lost so much since the ATH. So where is the benefit of DIG ? Do go 10x you can do with any trusted established veteran coin  (just open the top 100) shortly after the market recovery . Hence why to take a risk with scam accusations if you can play it safer and park on a more safer project.

Conclusion : it's maybe not a scam project but I wouldn't write this back in March. I don't see this market staying at 200 bln for a year. It's just the market potential and momentum now are so high that DIG in my view lost a lot of its attractiveness : after do your own research , this is not a financial advise .

Even if this weren't an outright scam, which it sure looks like, the entire model is flawed. What does "backed" really mean? It has no meaning. Unless you have a financial mechanism for converting the value of the gold held into value in crypto, "backing' is an empty term. Look at the stable-coins. They achieve backing because they have traders and/or contracts that literally sell or buy the stable coin using FIAT or using ETH/BTC or to stablize the movement. That is backing. Its backed because there is an entity or mechanism built in to buy/sell against/for the token to keep its value in line.... There is nothing like that in the DIG plans. The promise is well if we own gold, this smart contract listed on an exchange should be valued the same as the gold we have. Makes no sense. No mechanism to achieve that. They don't even begin to the sophisticated, programming or financial, to pull that off.

Never mind that they don't have the gold, they don't have miners, they don't have anything except a website and some press releases, but even if they did it doesn't mean anything in terms of the value of the contract. What they are really hoping is that the promise of "Backed" token will leads to price appreciate purely based on hype and sentiment. That's what makes it scammy. Its obvious they have no real intention of carrying out any legitimate business. Its vaporware.

I see but the point I am trying to make is that , imaginesomeone who doesn't know a lot about this project, or let's say it is a valid project. What would be the + in investing here. 40 mln market cap , 8p/ coin with the hope it will go to 1$ . I mean look around , and I didn't want to promote any project but DIG should go to 500mln to worth 1$. I mean how do you (not you specifically but the random guy who will plan to invest here) imagine this project that high in the top 20 or even 50.?

Now take the most established growing projects : DGB, RDD, NANO or even XRP. Most of them are down by 70-90% from ATH. Don't you believe that a project as strong as XRP will one day go back to 4$. Or even if I take the smaller ones like Blackcoin or MUE or VTC. They are 100% confirmed serious projects that are now having theirs prices just destroyed . In my view as soon as the market reached 1 trillion, they will all be more than 10x, maybe some 30x.
Hence I can't see the competitiveness of this coin in the current market state (scam or not). But yeah, what you wrote kind of raise even more concerns.
Activity: 14

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Slight correction. As of approximately 0930 EDT, all new DIG has been distributed against the old DIG C-Cex vouchers. May I take this opportunity to say...

FUCK YOU, YURIY!

And for anyone else ever contemplating using the C-Cex exchange, I can sum it up in a single meme for you. If this does not drive home the message then you are beyond stupid and get what you deserve.

Why is the livecoin wallet offline ?
Arbitrade has redeemed most of the vouchers sent in to them. Some people, however, either redeemed their vouchers back into their own wallets before Arbitrade could by mistake, or potentially to try and double dip. Either way, Arbitrade is doing the right thing by giving them the benefit of the doubt and a 2nd chance to recreate new vouchers to send in with specific instructions NOT TO REDEEM THEIR OWN VOUCHERS. They have had the entire weekend to correct their mistakes. Today is Arbitrade's stated target for closing the door and sending new DIG to all holder's ETH addresses.

Livecoin DIG wallets will be reenabled for deposits and withdrawals immediately following the distribution of the new DIG. Other dominoes should start to fall as well immediately after that.
Activity: 237
Why is the livecoin wallet offline ?
C-Cex exodus is today. You need to...
  • Get a job
  • Get out of your mom's basement
  • Get a life
  • Get some DIG
  • Grow up &
  • GTFOOH
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
IAM FOR REAL not you
All-in-one projects, such as IGNOT, deserve much attention and require immediate implementation. This is an excellent tool that is suitable for beginners or for experienced people in the crypto-currency world.

what's IGNOT?

Post makes no sense what so ever ...

So are people getting their coins off CCex ?

YES
Activity: 237
All-in-one projects, such as IGNOT, deserve much attention and require immediate implementation. This is an excellent tool that is suitable for beginners or for experienced people in the crypto-currency world.

what's IGNOT?

Post makes no sense what so ever ...

So are people getting their coins off CCex ?
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

what's IGNOT?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
So no new news on dignity coin? Also what happened to their subreddit? Seems to have disappeared.
It can't be fixed, this coin is dead.

PAID SHILL ALERT!!!!!!!!!
UNEMPLOYED TROLL ALERT!

Yes it can be fixed and is being fixed. The token contract just needs to be swapped.

And almost 2 months later....

How is the DIG swap going? So arbitrade did a coin swap in February that they fucked up. 5 months later (this week) they try to do another swap that they fuck up again  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Scammers and incompetent, what a combo!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
The market was up 40% last week and is back down again...its called trading. The price is holding pretty steady between 11c and 14c for a project yet to launch.

It will be up again next week, that's the nature of the crypto market.

Nobody is forcing you be be here, if you don't believe it will work....Move along now.
Yes, we must move along now. Cool The most important thing in trading cryptocurrencies is optimism. And calmness. There's a lot of FUD around, you do not have to pay attention to it.
Activity: 12
I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to look what is going to happen!
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 22
So why are the cryptobontix tokens being swapped on July 20th for new tokens?  I'm assuming they are the same names and symbols.  What's going on?

---------------

DIGNITY, NAMASTE, ORECTIC AND HONOR NEWS
Created 17.07.2018 18:08
Dear clients, Livecoin will carry out swap of old DIG, ORE, NAM, HNR tokens to the new ones on 20 July. If you want to participate in swap, deposit tokens till 19 July. If you don't want to participate, withdraw DIG, ORE, NAM, HNR till 19 July. After this date, old tokens will no longer be existed in Livecoin.

They are swapped to replace a little bit buggy existent smart contract with brand new one without bugs.
Activity: 14
So why are the cryptobontix tokens being swapped on July 20th for new tokens?  I'm assuming they are the same names and symbols.  What's going on?

---------------

DIGNITY, NAMASTE, ORECTIC AND HONOR NEWS
Created 17.07.2018 18:08
Dear clients, Livecoin will carry out swap of old DIG, ORE, NAM, HNR tokens to the new ones on 20 July. If you want to participate in swap, deposit tokens till 19 July. If you don't want to participate, withdraw DIG, ORE, NAM, HNR till 19 July. After this date, old tokens will no longer be existed in Livecoin.
Activity: 15
nvm i finally figured it out.
Pages:
Jump to: