Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 7. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
This project looks like a Scam...
I have my coins on C-cex and all that they do is saying to Wait !!! I want my DIG now or find a solution this week, you are losing your community 
Activity: 237
I am all for the facts
So what we have is an unknown owner, probably Troy Hogg aka Troy James. Everything I can find points to the guy running multiple schemes. Developers probably have majority of coins.
No one knows circulating supply or market cap theres a ? on coinmarketcap.
DIG has no real world usage on the darknet or any vendors that accept it anywhere.
UNY changed to DIG, why exactly?
The current DIG contract is broken with crazy fees. They stated they have to hire people to fix it but can't themselves and others have stated contract cannot be fixed.
They don't even have a working DIG crypto and create new tokens backed by platinum and silver and plan on airdropping yet another useless coin with no reason other to pump it more and keep current holders from selling before they can dump it
The gold mandella hands were only $50,000 down not purchased.
DIG is centralized on only livecoin! None of the other 13 exchanges ever happened.
The whole idea that DIG is backed by gold is centralization in itself because who ever possess the gold could just walk away. They will never tell us where the gold is at or who has it and claim security. (It will never exist in reality)
Bermuda where they are setting up and doing things is a top 10 tax haven!!!
They have all old timers on this project with no crypto knowledge.
Ronnie Moas is trying to pump this constantly with smoke and mirrors. He is the salesman.
When asking Ronnie where the mining operation is at to call and verify who owns the property and computers he would not say stated security. (But yet microsoft, Fort Knox and even the white house we know locations...its called security cameras and surveillance systems and INSURANCE!) I bet this is not a DIG mining facility at all
Ronnies huge company Standpoint research is at 1504 Bay Road # 2210 Miami Beach, FL 33139 (I googled it and it shows its his apartment and listings in same complex address are on realtor websites)
It has been proven even if true the numbers do not add up for a profitable mining returns. Go read reddit forums on mining (we all know the mining operation is fake anyways)

All of this stuff is just on paper and noobs believe anything they read or hear and never vet information
THIS IS A JOKE ....Smoke and mirrors folks, Smoke and Mirrors.

Pretty sure went from uny to dig when the project devs left " troy" in the dust . the owners are all the board members listed . tokens are backed by the crypto mining & bullion . oh and anyone who bought when it Was uny got it for .003 cents or better & hasn't seen it go below 6 cents since,  so they would probably think you're the joke Smiley just guessing on that one .
Activity: 11
I am all for the facts
So what we have is an unknown owner, probably Troy Hogg aka Troy James. Everything I can find points to the guy running multiple schemes. Developers probably have majority of coins.
No one knows circulating supply or market cap theres a ? on coinmarketcap.
DIG has no real world usage on the darknet or any vendors that accept it anywhere.
UNY changed to DIG, why exactly?
The current DIG contract is broken with crazy fees. They stated they have to hire people to fix it but can't themselves and others have stated contract cannot be fixed.
They don't even have a working DIG crypto and create new tokens backed by platinum and silver and plan on airdropping yet another useless coin with no reason other to pump it more and keep current holders from selling before they can dump it
The gold mandella hands were only $50,000 down not purchased.
DIG is centralized on only livecoin! None of the other 13 exchanges ever happened.
The whole idea that DIG is backed by gold is centralization in itself because who ever possess the gold could just walk away. They will never tell us where the gold is at or who has it and claim security. (It will never exist in reality)
Bermuda where they are setting up and doing things is a top 10 tax haven!!!
They have all old timers on this project with no crypto knowledge.
Ronnie Moas is trying to pump this constantly with smoke and mirrors. He is the salesman.
When asking Ronnie where the mining operation is at to call and verify who owns the property and computers he would not say stated security. (But yet microsoft, Fort Knox and even the white house we know locations...its called security cameras and surveillance systems and INSURANCE!) I bet this is not a DIG mining facility at all
Ronnies huge company Standpoint research is at 1504 Bay Road # 2210 Miami Beach, FL 33139 (I googled it and it shows its his apartment and listings in same complex address are on realtor websites)
It has been proven even if true the numbers do not add up for a profitable mining returns. Go read reddit forums on mining (we all know the mining operation is fake anyways)

All of this stuff is just on paper and noobs believe anything they read or hear and never vet information
THIS IS A JOKE ....Smoke and mirrors folks, Smoke and Mirrors.

Ronnie Moas calling his best idea in 20 years a penny stock style crypto pump and dump run by a former con artist is tragic. Trying to force feed that it's a genius idea is outright pathetic and criminal.

The great DIG recommendation from Ronnie Moas is down 30% today. But no it wasn't a pump and dump  Roll Eyes

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dignity/

Yeah Ronnie's even apologizing on his email list because he's getting so much flack for this from his subscribers and  on Twitter, etc. When DIG goes down its "manipulation" and yet he's the one pumping it like there's no tomorrow. I've never seen him do that for a crypto before..... There's something very fishy here....

DIG is now because the video/pictures did not impress.  6 months after them boasting about 55,000 miners and there's nothing set-up! It was like a tour of a empty colocation facility. Smoke and mirrors eventually catches up with you....

This is so entertaining , watching you talk to yourself .. It dumped ? 30% down is it dumping ?

""I've never seen him do that for a crypto before..... There's something very fishy here "

you're just spouting total BS . nonsense . I'm board so I will play along , could you elaborate pls . tell me about the 500,000,000 $ market cap because thats not listed on CMT. Last listed was 202M & although its not clear this hasn't changed we now have a ? For circulating supply .
      Its not trading like 2.8 billion are in play & it is trading like the count hasn't changed ,
           I think that it has changed slightly & that's why we see the ? And its probably changing day to day , but not in any way that huge amounts are showing up on livecoin .

I think arbitrade should " & will become a dealer of metals , maybe after everything is running as planned . They could switch from a yearly option to cash DIG out for gold to being able to do that with any of the tokens anytime & that would create another use for the tokens & add another line of revenue to the company . charging 3-5% over spot price or whatever the standard is . what do you think ?
Activity: 14

Ronnie Moas calling his best idea in 20 years a penny stock style crypto pump and dump run by a former con artist is tragic. Trying to force feed that it's a genius idea is outright pathetic and criminal.

The great DIG recommendation from Ronnie Moas is down 30% today. But no it wasn't a pump and dump  Roll Eyes

Yeah Ronnie's even apologizing on his email list because he's getting so much flack for this from his subscribers and  on Twitter, etc. When DIG goes down its "manipulation" and yet he's the one pumping it like there's no tomorrow. I've never seen him do that for a crypto before..... There's something very fishy here....

DIG is now because the video/pictures did not impress.  6 months after them boasting about 55,000 miners and there's nothing set-up! It was like a tour of a empty colocation facility. Smoke and mirrors eventually catches up with you....

Activity: 53
This project is almost the definition of scam. I simply do not understand how Ronnie Moss can be hyping and promoting this so much. I heard about it through his newsletter and thought it was funny that he was promoting a small-time coin on the very flimsy exchange of Livecoin. All his other recommendations have been major alt-coins.

Let's start with what we have:
1) The "former Pepsi executive" CEO is over 70 years old and retired. This geriatric guy is supposedly running a cryptocurrency exchange, merchant bank, family of tokens, etc. Yes a very old retired Pepsi guy is what you want here.
2) There is nothing in existence currently except a lot of press releases and a shitty website.
3) Company has changed its name and its smart-contract name 3 times already. Cryptobontix -->  Arbitrade. UNITY -> Dignity
4) They are CLAIMING to do something that already exists. If you want actual gold backed token use Digix's DAO's DGX token. They have actual tracked bullion with serial codes, the date/name of purchase location in Singapore and scanned copies of receipts. Every contract is verified backed by bullion and they have independent auditors with the names and auditing reports published.  45,000 tokens. 45,000 grams of gold.
-> https://digix.global/app/#/provenance/assets-explorer/assets-list                        <---- That is what a NON-FRAUD looks like. Evidence. Auditing.
5) They have 3,000,000,000 tokens! Are you kidding me? They are going to buy 3 BILLION USD$ worth of gold bullion and have it stored in a vault. That is absurd.
6) They already had to abandon their last currency from previous exchange due to smart contract scripting errors. This is why there was a migration.
7) There is no technical team. None! Not one programmer. Its all retired old business men from Ontario. Wow what a hot team. Why would you invest money in a cryptocurrency that has no technical team.
Cool All their hype about buying 5,500 mining and their strategic partnership with Coin Miner LLC is just hype. CoinMiner is a website selling off-the-shelf mining rigs. Its like Amazon.com. So they bought a bunch of ASICs from a website. Not exactly earth-shattering. Thats a couple of million dollars of mining equipment. The return on investment on these things is 6-12 months minimum. So assuming they actaully bought these rigs, they have enough money to to generate maybe $1 million a year. And this is supposed to support $3 BILLION in gold purchases?
9) $DIG straight from their press release:
10) Their 100% backed by gold token is actually going to be backed by debt..... From their recent press release: " 50% daily earnings are used to pay off bullion debt that backs tokens”

Bottom line, the market cap currently is $500,000,000 for a bunch of press releases and white papers. The business model is to somehow buy enough rigs to generate mining profits that will support debt that will allow them to buy gold to "back" their token with $1 worth of gold per token. Currently there token is NOT backed by gold. Its backed by whitepapers. This is a juggling act hoping people don't abandon it before they can pull off this elaborate joke scam.

Without Ronnie Moss hyping and promoting it this thing would be trading $0.00. Frankly, I've lost a lot of respect for Ronnie in this process. I will not be re-subscribing to his newsletter any more. It basically has become a DIG pump machine. I'm getting 3 emails a week from Ronnie saying that yet another press release is around the corner and will drive up the price. That is not investing. That is not trading. That is pump and dump.

The great DIG recommandation from Ronnie Moas is down 30% today. But no it wasn't a pump and dump  Roll Eyes

Maybe its just you ... Did you miss the part where that guy split from the project ? Or the project split from him is prob more like it ... Did you just flat out miss that ? Or are you just trolling . pfffft like I don't already know the answer to that ... You don't need to respond to me
Why haters of Arbitrade and DIG have so low "Merit" & "Activity" score on this forum? Guys do you have registred here the only in order to tell people "the holy truth" about Arbitrade & DIG?
To my taste it's a little bit suspicious: your low score on the forum, I mean.

Probably because most experienced crypto users are staying away from this.

I don't hate DIG but I do have questions on the technical viability of the mining operation, and the aggressiveness of people trying to push the coin. Maybe the latter is to counter the haters but it's odd how disparate the viewpoints are on DIG.
It is true that people are highly polarized over Arbitrade. Which ever side is correct shall have the last laugh. None of the FUD others are attempting to spread here has had any impact on my decision to keep my investment dollars right where they are.

P.S. 800% returns so far. Chew on that one for a while. Let me know how it tastes.

Wow its been a few days since I've looked at this thread . last time the trolls were out with this kinda force we went from .003 cents to a dime lol . tho now at 15 cents we won't see such a huge gain but who knows . even a token that is 1/3 backed by gold might look good to some . if the bonus tokens happen we will have the chance as a community to make it what we want I guess . I propose we make it 1 gram per token , could we do that ? Or would it have to be a dollar figure somewhere around 50 bucks ? ..... Great photos posted on twitter , that was nice to see . hang in there Zero & don't disappear on me pls lol
Apparently even the DIG token has plenty of backdoors in the code. And it costs a fortune for a transaction.

Like this token also had:

https://www.bankinfosecurity.com/exclusive-aussie-firm-loses-5m-to-backdoored-cryptocurrency-a-11057
Apparently even the DIG token has plenty of backdoors in the code. And it costs a fortune for a transaction.
It is true that people are highly polarized over Arbitrade. Which ever side is correct shall have the last laugh. None of the FUD others are attempting to spread here has had any impact on my decision to keep my investment dollars right where they are.

P.S. 800% returns so far. Chew on that one for a while. Let me know how it tastes.

I'm on Ronnie's newsletter. Bought DIG back when it was UNITY and rode it for a few hundred of those %. But when I took the time to look into it looked sooooo shady I honestly could not believe that Ronnie was promoting this. I bailed frankly. I don't like being involved with shady scammy shit. I made money on XVG too but won't touch it going forward  once I saw all the shadey tricks being played by them... You can't wrong avoid scamminess. And the whole Cryptobontix/Arbitrade/whatever project just seems like a lot of smoke a lot of mirrors and lots of proclamation but no evidence. I'm getting an email a day from Ronnie hyping it and promising more press releases. I really don't give a fuck about a press release. I want to see actual substance that justifies these absurd statements about billions on gold, 200 top crypto programmers, and 65,000 mining rigs. very complex stuff but they can't bother to put together a website. Everything is released to the public through emails and press releases. That is very very odd.

They pump out press releases, the price goes up... then it drops... then they pop another. Ronnie shoots another "Update" to his subscribers saying something is coming... This has been going on for months... Where's the beef?
Wow, such a troll post full of bullshit. Not sure if I should waste my time replying to this crap, but I guess I'll do it anyway.

You forgot a couple of things -- 200 of the most skillful blockchain experts in the world, 14 exchanges ready to go as soon as Arb gives the word, more BS, more BS, more BS.

Your rebuttals are merely Arb's bs claims, along with your own deluded twists:  "They already own $1.2 billion worth of gold."  That's not gold, it's fairy dust.  "It's mortgaged."  Mortgaged!  Man, you guys are gullible.

"Verified by Bermuda govt, the law firm, etc."  You need to come to an understanding that Troy Hogg is an inventive, highly capable and experienced scammer, with several scams successfully executed over the past 10+ years.  With this one he's got some money to throw around, from you guys gullibly handing him your bitcoin for a few of the three billion tokens he created out of thin air.  Don't think he isn't pulling the strings here.  He's creating an image of legitimacy, paying the first installment on the Mandela hands, sending a large law firm a retainer, presenting in Bermuda (one of the several projects that did), "hiring" a few retired businessmen who don't have to do anything except cash in their free DIG... and on and on.

Yes, Hogg is going to make a lot of money off of you marks.  All of these delays are intentional -- he's on the Livecoin offer all day long, pocketing your BTC.  I'm not even going to get into Moas now, except to say he is absolutely essential to making this scheme work.  He's making a fortune off this thing too, and he can walk away saying he warned you to limit your bets, that he delivered 500% gains to his followers, and that it's not his job to hold your hands and tell you when to sell or lock in some profit early to guard against surprises.

SCAM GRADE SO FAR:  A.  

Troy's got it rolling.

The Mandela hands thing is a fucking joke. I mean its seriously funny if you look into it.  Basically they've only paid the guy $50,000 with a promise to pay $250K every quarter. They are buying this tiny amount of gold on installments. And yet supposedly according to people on here they own $ 1 Billion worth of gold... Ridiculous! They have 65,000 mining rigs but have to buy the gold on installments. Its patently absurd.

I did not know about  Hogg and his background as a scammer until someone posted that on Twitter. Didn't even know he was the founder of Arbitrade that's not on the website. This makes sense to me. I'm thinking old Ronnie got duped as well.

Activity: 30
TRUE OR FALSE:

If it were your company and you had 5500 rigs running, would you clear the way for one or two investors to accompany the analyst to the data center?  Wouldn't that foster confidence throughout the investment community?

My answer:  Like the company's claim that 200 of the best crypto developers on the planet work for Arbitrade, which of course is Grade A bullshit, it's impossible to believe that the company that owns this huge quantity of miners can't call the data center to say, "Ronnie Moas will be bringing along two or three investors."

Sometimes the truth is right in front of your nose -- these two examples are obviously lies and this whole things stinks to high heaven of a scam.

Hillary butt-smoocher Ronnie Moas wrote in his newsletter that he's exchanged hundreds of emails, had dozens of phone calls, and sat in on several meetings with these guys.  Oops... doesn't that sound like an insider?  The all-important pitchman?
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Why haters of Arbitrade and DIG have so low "Merit" & "Activity" score on this forum? Guys do you have registred here the only in order to tell people "the holy truth" about Arbitrade & DIG?

I don't hate DIG but I do have questions on the technical viability of the mining operation, and the aggressiveness of people trying to push the coin. Maybe the latter is to counter the haters but it's odd how disparate the viewpoints are on DIG.

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

Activity: 22
Activity: 30
Wow, such a troll post full of bullshit. Not sure if I should waste my time replying to this crap, but I guess I'll do it anyway.

You forgot a couple of things -- 200 of the most skillful blockchain experts in the world, 14 exchanges ready to go as soon as Arb gives the word, more BS, more BS, more BS.

Your rebuttals are merely Arb's bs claims, along with your own deluded twists:  "They already own $1.2 billion worth of gold."  That's not gold, it's fairy dust.  "It's mortgaged."  Mortgaged!  Man, you guys are gullible.

"Verified by Bermuda govt, the law firm, etc."  You need to come to an understanding that Troy Hogg is an inventive, highly capable and experienced scammer, with several scams successfully executed over the past 10+ years.  With this one he's got some money to throw around, from you guys gullibly handing him your bitcoin for a few of the three billion tokens he created out of thin air.  Don't think he isn't pulling the strings here.  He's creating an image of legitimacy, paying the first installment on the Mandela hands, sending a large law firm a retainer, presenting in Bermuda (one of the several projects that did), "hiring" a few retired businessmen who don't have to do anything except cash in their free DIG... and on and on.

Yes, Hogg is going to make a lot of money off of you marks.  All of these delays are intentional -- he's on the Livecoin offer all day long, pocketing your BTC.  I'm not even going to get into Moas now, except to say he is absolutely essential to making this scheme work.  He's making a fortune off this thing too, and he can walk away saying he warned you to limit your bets, that he delivered 500% gains to his followers, and that it's not his job to hold your hands and tell you when to sell or lock in some profit early to guard against surprises.

SCAM GRADE SO FAR:  A.  

Troy's got it rolling.

And everyone knows that Atlanta is a place with hosting services for mining rigs. You can buy 50 miners and get a spot in one of these companies for storage:

http://www.quotecolo.com/bitcoin-mining-colocation/atlanta-ga/

So please don't try to make us believe that Arbitrade has a whole hangar there.

That's why subscribers can't come along, because the facility is not arbitrade's at all.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
And everyone knows that Atlanta is a place with hosting services for mining rigs. You can buy 50 miners and get a spot in one of these companies for storage:

Really? Is that the best you can do? LOL!  Run along now, Elmer FUD.

Pages:
Jump to: