Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 8. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This project is almost the definition of scam. I simply do not understand how Ronnie Moss can be hyping and promoting this so much. I heard about it through his newsletter and thought it was funny that he was promoting a small-time coin on the very flimsy exchange of Livecoin. All his other recommendations have been major alt-coins.

Let's start with what we have:
1) The "former Pepsi executive" CEO is over 70 years old and retired. This geriatric guy is supposedly running a cryptocurrency exchange, merchant bank, family of tokens, etc. Yes a very old retired Pepsi guy is what you want here.
2) There is nothing in existence currently except a lot of press releases and a shitty website.
3) Company has changed its name and its smart-contract name 3 times already. Cryptobontix -->  Arbitrade. UNITY -> Dignity
4) They are CLAIMING to do something that already exists. If you want actual gold backed token use Digix's DAO's DGX token. They have actual tracked bullion with serial codes, the date/name of purchase location in Singapore and scanned copies of receipts. Every contract is verified backed by bullion and they have independent auditors with the names and auditing reports published.  45,000 tokens. 45,000 grams of gold.
-> https://digix.global/app/#/provenance/assets-explorer/assets-list                        <---- That is what a NON-FRAUD looks like. Evidence. Auditing.
5) They have 3,000,000,000 tokens! Are you kidding me? They are going to buy 3 BILLION USD$ worth of gold bullion and have it stored in a vault. That is absurd.
6) They already had to abandon their last currency from previous exchange due to smart contract scripting errors. This is why there was a migration.
7) There is no technical team. None! Not one programmer. Its all retired old business men from Ontario. Wow what a hot team. Why would you invest money in a cryptocurrency that has no technical team.
Cool All their hype about buying 5,500 mining and their strategic partnership with Coin Miner LLC is just hype. CoinMiner is a website selling off-the-shelf mining rigs. Its like Amazon.com. So they bought a bunch of ASICs from a website. Not exactly earth-shattering. Thats a couple of million dollars of mining equipment. The return on investment on these things is 6-12 months minimum. So assuming they actaully bought these rigs, they have enough money to to generate maybe $1 million a year. And this is supposed to support $3 BILLION in gold purchases?
9) $DIG straight from their press release:
10) Their 100% backed by gold token is actually going to be backed by debt..... From their recent press release: " 50% daily earnings are used to pay off bullion debt that backs tokens”

Bottom line, the market cap currently is $500,000,000 for a bunch of press releases and white papers. The business model is to somehow buy enough rigs to generate mining profits that will support debt that will allow them to buy gold to "back" their token with $1 worth of gold per token. Currently there token is NOT backed by gold. Its backed by whitepapers. This is a juggling act hoping people don't abandon it before they can pull off this elaborate joke scam.

Without Ronnie Moss hyping and promoting it this thing would be trading $0.00. Frankly, I've lost a lot of respect for Ronnie in this process. I will not be re-subscribing to his newsletter any more. It basically has become a DIG pump machine. I'm getting 3 emails a week from Ronnie saying that yet another press release is around the corner and will drive up the price. That is not investing. That is not trading. That is pump and dump.

Ronnie Moas calling his best idea in 20 years a penny stock style crypto pump and dump run by a former con artist is tragic. Trying to force feed that it's a genius idea is outright pathetic and criminal.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Very good piece. Yes Dignity Coin is an insult to one's intelligence.
https://digitalcoinprice.com/exchange/livecoin/dig/btc
Yep. Scam written all over it. (Please note the sarcasm.)

{smh} Fools.
Very good piece. Yes Dignity Coin is an insult to one's intelligence.
Activity: 14
This project is almost the definition of scam. I simply do not understand how Ronnie Moss can be hyping and promoting this so much. I heard about it through his newsletter and thought it was funny that he was promoting a small-time coin on the very flimsy exchange of Livecoin. All his other recommendations have been major alt-coins.

Let's start with what we have:
1) The "former Pepsi executive" CEO is over 70 years old and retired. This geriatric guy is supposedly running a cryptocurrency exchange, merchant bank, family of tokens, etc. Yes a very old retired Pepsi guy is what you want here.
2) There is nothing in existence currently except a lot of press releases and a shitty website.
3) Company has changed its name and its smart-contract name 3 times already. Cryptobontix -->  Arbitrade. UNITY -> Dignity
4) They are CLAIMING to do something that already exists. If you want actual gold backed token use Digix's DAO's DGX token. They have actual tracked bullion with serial codes, the date/name of purchase location in Singapore and scanned copies of receipts. Every contract is verified backed by bullion and they have independent auditors with the names and auditing reports published.  45,000 tokens. 45,000 grams of gold.
-> https://digix.global/app/#/provenance/assets-explorer/assets-list                        <---- That is what a NON-FRAUD looks like. Evidence. Auditing.
5) They have 3,000,000,000 tokens! Are you kidding me? They are going to buy 3 BILLION USD$ worth of gold bullion and have it stored in a vault. That is absurd.
6) They already had to abandon their last currency from previous exchange due to smart contract scripting errors. This is why there was a migration.
7) There is no technical team. None! Not one programmer. Its all retired old business men from Ontario. Wow what a hot team. Why would you invest money in a cryptocurrency that has no technical team.
Cool All their hype about buying 5,500 mining and their strategic partnership with Coin Miner LLC is just hype. CoinMiner is a website selling off-the-shelf mining rigs. Its like Amazon.com. So they bought a bunch of ASICs from a website. Not exactly earth-shattering. Thats a couple of million dollars of mining equipment. The return on investment on these things is 6-12 months minimum. So assuming they actaully bought these rigs, they have enough money to to generate maybe $1 million a year. And this is supposed to support $3 BILLION in gold purchases?
9) $DIG straight from their press release:
10) Their 100% backed by gold token is actually going to be backed by debt..... From their recent press release: " 50% daily earnings are used to pay off bullion debt that backs tokens”

Bottom line, the market cap currently is $500,000,000 for a bunch of press releases and white papers. The business model is to somehow buy enough rigs to generate mining profits that will support debt that will allow them to buy gold to "back" their token with $1 worth of gold per token. Currently there token is NOT backed by gold. Its backed by whitepapers. This is a juggling act hoping people don't abandon it before they can pull off this elaborate joke scam.

Without Ronnie Moss hyping and promoting it this thing would be trading $0.00. Frankly, I've lost a lot of respect for Ronnie in this process. I will not be re-subscribing to his newsletter any more. It basically has become a DIG pump machine. I'm getting 3 emails a week from Ronnie saying that yet another press release is around the corner and will drive up the price. That is not investing. That is not trading. That is pump and dump.

hey, can anyone tell me what's happening now with the project? how do they evolve? is there any news from the team? unfortunately, I do not have a project site
Start with http://www.arbitrade.io. After that please DYOR. Thanks.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
hey, can anyone tell me what's happening now with the project? how do they evolve? is there any news from the team? unfortunately, I do not have a project site
Committing to "hard dates" was clearly a mistake. They had no idea how difficult it would be to deal with C-Cex. They should have asked me first. I'd have told them!  Cool

Now they have a code mess to clean up.

Shit happens. This too will pass.

I know I know , I didn't even notice their site was set for 2 days ago till today . and when they say site do they mean the exchange? Is that actually days away ? I'm thinking dig wasn't added to any new exchanges the other day because they aren't ready with theirs . any extra time to grab 1$ tokens at 15 cents is totally welcome
Think about it. When the token hits new exchanges, new site launched, new white paper released, etc, it will catch like wildfire. The token drop can't happen before any of this else there is no unique reward to say thank you for the loyalty shown by early adopters which was the intent of the airdrop in the first place. It's all about timing.

When the countdown finally reaches T-0, it's not just to the moon. It's to another galaxy for recolonization.
This is from Troy Hogg aka Troy James aka arbitrade aka Dignity Coin Youtube channel

"Description
TJ is known as a man of many talents and is frequently referred to as the guy that Hollywood and the super-rich call on when they need to get their message delivered to the masses in record time.
His 23+ years of experience is apparent in his online courses and in the value of the information he shares with his peers and his students on a regular basis.

TJ blows the competition away when it comes to generating huge amounts of viral traffic in the shortest time possible. Hiring him as a viral marketer comes at a heavy price, but he is absolutely the only guy to trust if you need to have your message"

https://www.youtube.com/user/TrafficTorrentVooDoo/about

Just priceless  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And having him on board is a bad thing? I will echo another sentiment expressed here earlier. "RETARD ALERT!"
Activity: 315
What is the circulating supply of DIG anyone ?
This is from Troy Hogg aka Troy James aka arbitrade aka Dignity Coin Youtube channel

"Description
TJ is known as a man of many talents and is frequently referred to as the guy that Hollywood and the super-rich call on when they need to get their message delivered to the masses in record time.
His 23+ years of experience is apparent in his online courses and in the value of the information he shares with his peers and his students on a regular basis.

TJ blows the competition away when it comes to generating huge amounts of viral traffic in the shortest time possible. Hiring him as a viral marketer comes at a heavy price, but he is absolutely the only guy to trust if you need to have your message"

https://www.youtube.com/user/TrafficTorrentVooDoo/about

Just priceless  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 237
Committing to "hard dates" was clearly a mistake. They had no idea how difficult it would be to deal with C-Cex. They should have asked me first. I'd have told them!  Cool

I know I know , I didn't even notice their site was set for 2 days ago till today . and when they say site do they mean the exchange? Is that actually days away ? I'm thinking dig wasn't added to any new exchanges the other day because they aren't ready with theirs . any extra time to grab 1$ tokens at 15 cents is totally welcome

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Unfortunately, your site did not open with me. only I have such a problem or the site is not yet available? what now with the project?
Good day from Arbitrade and Cryptobontix.

In our last update, we shared with you our plans to release details about the Arbitrade/Cryptobontix ICO on May 11th/12th. We're excited to share those and other announcements with you now, ahead of schedule.

As you've probably seen, there has been significant movement in Dignity (DIG) since our last update. Much of this movement has come from new and increased interest from Family Offices and Global Cryptocurrency Funds we have been working with over the past number of weeks. The company (Arbitrade) will be meeting with several more family offices that are interested in gaining a position for our planned ICO of Arbitrade and the live launch of the Cryptobontix tokens, in less than four weeks across many exchanges.

Livecoin.net and Arbitrade will continue to be the primary two exchanges we will operate the Reciprocation (ECHO) token on for the planned IBO (Initial Bounty Offering) of ECHO.

These are the dates to keep in mind as we move towards our planned launch dates:

May 7th – Acquisition Announcement #1 and Press Release.

May 8th – Board Announcements and Press Release.

May 9th – Acquisition Announcement #2 and Press Release.

May 25th – We officially launch the Arbitrade website, New* White Papers, Business Plan, Bounties, Social Media and pre-registration for the World’s First Fully Functional All-in-One Platform, along with additional news.

May 30th – The Cryptobontix Tokens, Dignity, Namaste, Orectic and Honor all start to launch on 14 additional exchanges. The launches will not occur all at once but will happen in short order as we start the roll out.

June 3rd  – Arbitrade Launches it’s Official Planned 8 Week Legal ICO. The ICO will commence with a two-week pre-ICO for early registrations (we will put out notification of the registration date and who can participate soon), followed by a 6 Week Public ICO. (Certain stipulations and restrictions will apply, and news on this will be shared prior to the launch.)

Make no mistake, Arbitrade intends on becoming one of the largest exchanges ever, with many additional features beyond what already exists in the sector.

In regards to the Cryptobontix bullion-backed tokens, there will be a set floor value of the following:

Dignity (DIG) - $1 worth of gold as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before June 1st.

Namaste (NAM) - $2 worth of Silver as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before June 25th.

Orectic (ORE) - $3 worth of Platinum as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before July 25th.

Honor (HNR) - $4 worth of Palladium as of June 1st and 5,000 mining rigs commencing crypto mining efforts on or before August 25th.

We want everyone to understand that there WILL NOT be an ICO for these tokens as the markets/financings have already been arranged and established. We will require NO additional funds for Cryptobontix.

We also want to let everyone know that the mining rigs will be set online as fast as the human aspect of timing can facilitate. This task has been a massive undertaking in both resources and man hours required.

Reciprocation (ECHO) – Will commence it’s mining efforts with 250 mining rigs on or before June 1st. The IBO will commence prior to these rigs kicking off, but we will be following up with proof of these mining rigs in operation and the whole purpose behind the token. The value will be explained in the White Paper being released on May 25th along with the official start date announcement of the IBO, which will be prior to the Arbitrade ICO.

We will be hosting several bounty contests with major prizes for participants, and we look forward to sharing all the great news we have been building up to for the past year.

Several weeks ago, it was brought to our attention that there have been several unofficial Telegram, Twitter, and Facebook chats opened that are spreading false and potentially misleading information. We believe this is being done by some to try and reduce the value of our efforts and discredit the actions of the company.  All news and/or announcements will be officially announced by the company and we encourage everyone to disregard any heresy that has not been officially announced by the company.

Lastly, for those of you that still have wallets containing UNY on C-CEX, we are currently working to ensure the swap occurs as soon as possible and expect to have everything completed by Thursday/Friday of this upcoming week, at the latest, provided that C-CEX continues to work with our development teams.

Before closing this email, we wanted to assure you that the dates mentioned here can be considered "hard dates" and will not be changed later.

That's all for now, but we look forward to officially sharing everything we have been working on, with you and the rest of the world, over the coming months.

Sincerely,
Arbitrade Management

https://arbitrade.io / https://cryptobontix.com

Wait isn't today the 1st ?  Why can't they hit any of their dates ? Not one new exchange on the 30th , the website is not up is it ? And no update about why this is not happening ?

They even said these are " hard dates " and will not be pushed back lol and are we to assume this is because they came up with the idea for a bonus token at the last min and rather than have livecoin do the airdrop they made it totally complicated for no reason ? Seriously arbitrade wtf ?  Why state you have " hard dates " for anything at this point ?  Not that I believed for a moment that you would meet these dates . just why ?
Troy Hogg from Arbitrade really seems to have a wonderful reputation

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26394
Ooooohhhhh. You found one whole post dated 2003. Congratulations. Would you like a medal too?

Are you sure your name isn't Elmer?
Troy Hogg from Arbitrade really seems to have a wonderful reputation

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26394
He's really going to wish he had taken the offer to buy his exchange I would think .  It would be great to hear Ukraine is one of the places arbitrade has registered with financial regulators.

Also, the fact that the contract allows minting coins or freezing accounts is not bad or "unbelievable". There are many tokens that work just like it. In fact those features are very useful when dealing with non co-operating scammy exchanges like C-CEX.

Yeah sounds perfect actually . ban the ccex account & mint new tokens for those who had coins there
Little would please me more than to see Yuriy's face when he realizes he's been left holding an empty bag.

Also, the fact that the contract allows minting coins or freezing accounts is not bad or "unbelievable". There are many tokens that work just like it. In fact those features are very useful when dealing with non co-operating scammy exchanges like C-CEX.

Yeah sounds perfect actually . ban the ccex account & mint new tokens for those who had coins there
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Hi, everybody. I have a question. where I can read about the team's partners. After all, partners help to promote the project on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: