Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 6. (Read 47928 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
whoop whoop, Dignity up to 20%. Me following the charts: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/dignity
Activity: 53
It costs almost 4 millions of ETH gas or $$$70 to transfer this scamcoin. Just hilarious  Cheesy

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3835a9d6a722900d15fbe82142b9a58bc4a1b04debd68fe5c56a5e5c01318b30
Activity: 11
Ronnie Moas, Troy Hogg, Jeremy T Smith are all frauds running DIG...2 of them have ran MLM Ponzi schemes in the past with affluence network and will go down just like Ruja Ignatova of Onecoin and the guys that ran bitconnect. I don’t need to know how many coins they own that they are pumping and dumping daily. All the red flags are there. Ronnie posted on Twitter that he spoke to the singer Lenny Kravetz at his concert he was at to promote DIG. Lenny sang a song DIG IN which has nothing to do with the crypto DIG. It was released by Lenny in 2001 😂 my guess is if you ask Lenny he never spoke with or knows who the hell Ronnie is. He will do anything to try to pump DIG even get a celebrity who knows nothing about cryptos or the operation to say it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and people should invest.
Activity: 237
Yes so much great solid info being posted here... Love thevpart about ONLY 3000+ holders ? Is that a small number? Seems f ing huge to me for only being available on live & to insiders ...
Activity: 98
I have DIG, but trying to figure out if I should purchase more DIG or buy NAM and ORE.
Im blown away! Great info....It looks like with the block chain being public they can’t hide anything.
Activity: 14
Someone please explain this to me. The biggest holder of the DIG ECR-20 token is this address:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x5b0cfea78617caeccc626b07e5436f554fbbb7c0#pageSize=100

It hold 60% of the 3 billion issuable DIG under the terms of the token, approx 1.6 billion DIG. If you look at this address, it is transferring out $15K-25K worth of DIG every single day. Its been doing this for weeks. It looks like this is just a pilfering of DIG, where the issuer is literally cashing out... No wonder the price is going down in a steady trickle. Even if the bag holders are holding, the company is selling their DIG every single day,  day in and day out, cashing out to the tune of $15-$25K. Check it for yourself.... My question, how exactly is this not an insider coin fraud? 
Wow according to an etherscan only 3258 people hold DIG and only 7472 transfers ever. Seems really minuscule to me. Could someone elaborate on this information? There is also very few transactions in a given day volume wise like 27 total 😂 https://etherscan.io/token/0x093e5c256ff8b32c7f1377f4c20e331674c77f00#balances

Also etherscan lists the top 2 holders have $151million in DIG at current value of .10cents next highest holder is $54million. There's only 3258 accounts so the price is being manipulated by whales pumping it.

Anyone want to elaborate?

Wow that's fucking crazy and it makes a lot of sense! And look at the volume keeps dropping and dropping. Without Ronnie Moas constantly pumping it, there are no buyers... This thing will be forgotten soon enough and back to the shit pile with all the other get-rich-quick-crypto-scams....  I came across yet another "gold-backed" crypto today.. AurumCoin. These things are basically designed to suck the gold-bugs into the crypto space and take all their money with promises of "100% backed by gold" with of course zero evidence. Aurum has been for 3 years and supposedly backed by gold... These things are all classic pump and dump scams and when the volume drops, the price goes to shit because there's no organic interest it. Its all driven by pump...
Wow according to an etherscan only 3258 people hold DIG and only 7472 transfers ever. Seems really minuscule to me. Could someone elaborate on this information? There is also very few transactions in a given day volume wise like 27 total 😂 https://etherscan.io/token/0x093e5c256ff8b32c7f1377f4c20e331674c77f00#balances

Also etherscan lists the top 2 holders have $151million in DIG at current value of .10cents next highest holder is $54million. There's only 3258 accounts so the price is being manipulated by whales pumping it.

Anyone want to elaborate?
Don't even bother thinking about their business plan. Everybody with half a brain knows it's a blatant scam by now.
I just thought of another part of there business plan that makes no sense with the gold. (Not like it will ever exist or be bought with profits from mining other cryptos) but let’s just assume the gold is real for a minute.

How do I get the gold
After 2 years you can swap your DIG (or another one of the 4) 1 to 1 to a coupon that grants you your amount of gold on the bullion. If I read the whitepaper correctly then it works like this:
You can swap your Cryptobontix tokens to special utility coupon tokens which are redeemable during specific periods each year for physical bullion. Every year, until the expiration date of the coupons, 1/15th of the token float becomes available in November for the month. The redemption of the token coupons will be able to trade for the physical bullion held against the token.
Once the order forms are filled out, token holders can redeem their coupon tokens by placing their bullion order at the Cryptobontix website at any point throughout the year by sending in their coupons to the prescribed address. Then the shipping department will process the transaction when the November redemption window opens and will ship the physical bullion to the token holders.

So there going to ship you the physical gold at the value DIG that you sell. Well that requires 1099 forums and KYC laws. Than if you try to sell the gold you have to provide ID and get 1099. Also Gold is unlike any other asset with capitol gains. Not only would it have short term but there is long term as well, it could be as high as 28%!!!!
The whole idea of them backing DIG in billions of gold makes it centralized to the entity that possesses it. If they send you the bullion that’s centralized too and not anonymous since 1099 forums are needed on the sale. The whole point is the business plan in general is a scheme, the mining part doesn’t equate to profits vs cost and the whole good idea is silly. Bitcoin doesn’t need to be backed by gold nor do any cryptos what makes it valuable is the fact only so many coins can exist. Supply vs demand of those limited coins and vendors that accept it as a forum of payment.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Why haters of Arbitrade and DIG have so low "Merit" & "Activity" score on this forum? Guys do you have registred here the only in order to tell people "the holy truth" about Arbitrade & DIG?
To my taste it's a little bit suspicious: your low score on the forum, I mean.

Probably because most experienced crypto users are staying away from this.

I don't hate DIG but I do have questions on the technical viability of the mining operation, and the aggressiveness of people trying to push the coin. Maybe the latter is to counter the haters but it's odd how disparate the viewpoints are on DIG.
It is true that people are highly polarized over Arbitrade. Which ever side is correct shall have the last laugh. None of the FUD others are attempting to spread here has had any impact on my decision to keep my investment dollars right where they are.

P.S. 800% returns so far. Chew on that one for a while. Let me know how it tastes.

Your post was good until the end although I wouldn't call out your position. It shows you are heavily pro-Dignity, and everything you say is going to have a bias tinge.
Activity: 30
Anyone who believes everything they say without verification of the facts, deserves to lose all there money in this scheme.
I am all for the facts
So what we have is an unknown owner, probably Troy Hogg aka Troy James. Everything I can find points to the guy running multiple schemes. Developers probably have majority of coins.
No one knows circulating supply or market cap theres a ? on coinmarketcap.
DIG has no real world usage on the darknet or any vendors that accept it anywhere.
UNY changed to DIG, why exactly?
The current DIG contract is broken with crazy fees. They stated they have to hire people to fix it but can't themselves and others have stated contract cannot be fixed.
They don't even have a working DIG crypto and create new tokens backed by platinum and silver and plan on airdropping yet another useless coin with no reason other to pump it more and keep current holders from selling before they can dump it
The gold mandella hands were only $50,000 down not purchased.
DIG is centralized on only livecoin! None of the other 13 exchanges ever happened.
The whole idea that DIG is backed by gold is centralization in itself because who ever possess the gold could just walk away. They will never tell us where the gold is at or who has it and claim security. (It will never exist in reality)
Bermuda where they are setting up and doing things is a top 10 tax haven!!!
They have all old timers on this project with no crypto knowledge.
Ronnie Moas is trying to pump this constantly with smoke and mirrors. He is the salesman.
When asking Ronnie where the mining operation is at to call and verify who owns the property and computers he would not say stated security. (But yet microsoft, Fort Knox and even the white house we know locations...its called security cameras and surveillance systems and INSURANCE!) I bet this is not a DIG mining facility at all
Ronnies huge company Standpoint research is at 1504 Bay Road # 2210 Miami Beach, FL 33139 (I googled it and it shows its his apartment and listings in same complex address are on realtor websites)
It has been proven even if true the numbers do not add up for a profitable mining returns. Go read reddit forums on mining (we all know the mining operation is fake anyways)

All of this stuff is just on paper and noobs believe anything they read or hear and never vet information
THIS IS A JOKE ....Smoke and mirrors folks, Smoke and Mirrors.

gembul addressing the troy thing back in August .. For this fuding dullard who is pretending to know something or have been following any of this ...... Mind you this is 10 months old and some info is not accurate like the coin reduction says 5 bill not 3 bill ad it was reduced too . it just shows that troy has not been a part of the project for a S#!t long time & this fudster is just what he is ...

{ quote ) gembul
We believe in the motto which is “less talk, more action”.
In this following update we will touch on what is occurring behind the scenes and we will release the final details upon the completion of each agreement after being reviewed for a final time by our legal representation.

To start, as mentioned in this forum, Unity Ingot (UNY) was once a part of The Affluence Network (TAN). This is a true statement but is no longer related.
In May of this year, UNY and two other token projects were separated from TAN as they were never being used as directly related entities to that project and were only being used initially with the company’s wallet system.

Now, one thing we would like to bring to light in this update is that our original founder has resigned from the token projects and The Affluence Network. We will let him address this in the coming days ahead.
Troy R. James, otherwise known as Troy R. J. Hogg will receive compensation and he will only be required to consult when necessary for the next few months.
His statement and press releases are expected within the next 6 business days. We wish him the best of luck on his health and future endeavors.

Jeremy T. Smith will stay on in the operations of both the token projects and The Affluence Network as CEO and will work closely with the new owners and board of directors.
Jeremy will provide his best efforts to carry on Troy's vision and assist the new board of directors in its further developments.

Although they were both under the same ownership previously, only a few of the people involved with the token projects will be involved with TAN in the future.
These entities should not be considered to be associated with or have any involvement with one another from here forward.
All staff, developers, and associates related to our token developments have been retained by the new ownership and all developments accomplished by Troy and his team is still in progress.

Unity (UNY) has a new board of directors that will be posted on the new version of the website which will be released when the required insurance is in place and all written copy is approved by our attorneys.

These are the developments that token holders should be focused on as we believe we have one of the first blue chip style token projects in development.

HERE IS THE CURRENT NEWS ON OUR DEVELOPMENTS

LARGEST NEWS: UNITYINGOT TO REVERSE TOTAL NUMBER OF TOKENS ISSUED FROM 10BN to 5BN.

1. Unity Ingot (UNY) will reverse our total number of tokens issued from 10BN to 5BN. When running all current numbers from our potential 15% daily mining proceeds into our buy back program we find that with 10BN tokens outstanding would take more than 12 years to acquire the majority of the tokens back and decommission them. By rolling back the token supply to 5BN we find that the program will last 6 to 7 years which is a good time frame for a growth structure token like Unity that our token holders can see a large potential upside.

2. We have added 8 new recognized members to the board of directors that are all based from Wall Street backgrounds and Fortune 50 businesses. We are in the process of purchasing Directors and Officers insurance prior to announcing their official involvement which is in progress.

Currently, the new board is still in negotiations with 4 other Board of Advisors with very well known names in business and in the crypto sector.
The combined knowledge of our board and owners are typically only seen in Blue Chip public entity type businesses and we are sure it is a first for the cryptocurrency space.
The new board members have a long history of corporate governance and compliance and will make sure that UNY is always compliant with current rules and regulations and any new international regulations as the cryptocurrency sector continues to evolve.

3. We are currently in talks with the most recognized names in the crypto mining sector and we are confident we have a clear path to be able to over deliver on the proof of concept and negotiations are almost finalized to be able to aggressively proceed forward to receive all initial mining rigs in a reasonable amount of time and commence mining three primary cryptocurrencies before the year ends.

The acquisition of the operating facilities and miners will have an expense that exceeds $30MM and we have negotiated these finances to proceed forward in advance. The plans to have the 15% growth factor built into the negotiations for more mining rigs with the equipment providers have already been put in place so there is no delay with our proof of concept. More will be released on this in the next couple of weeks.

4. The original founder's concept was to purchase the physical bullion from bullionvault.com to be able to show publicly how much bullion is backing the token at all times from the daily mining proceeds. Strategic relationships within the new Board of Directors has led us to negotiate a deal to purchase and store bullion from a major mining company that is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
We feel confident that a partnership such as this will be achievable and will not only benefit us but also the partnering mining company. We will release further details as a deal gets closer to completion or if we will be proceeding with BullionVault.com.

5. A business plan, executive summary, and white papers are in the works and will be released upon all negotiations being completed so that the numbers and details are 100% accurate before releasing.

6. A new website that will clearly reflect all changes and advancements will be released to include all updated and detailed information as we proceed forward after these agreements are finalized.

7. We have been in negotiations to be added to 3 more major trade exchanges following the release of this information and these details will also be released at that time.

8. We are adding another element that was just approved by the board of adding a proven FX algorithm which was proposed by one of the leading cryptocurrency analysts in the sector to give another solid proven growth factor to the backing of our token. In the last 15 months (Since May 2016) this algorithm has traded the USD against the EU and has successfully seen gains of almost 1000%. Meaning they started with $100,000 in May 2016 and as of the end of July 2017 the amount had grown to $975,000. The team at UNY will apply $100,000 to open this account and add 10% of the daily mining proceeds each week to this account. We will reduce the amount of bullion being purchased from the daily mining proceeds to 40% to offer more diversification that backs our token. We are excited about adding this element to the structure of our token and proof of these claims will also be posted on our new website as soon as it is released.

The concept of the Unity Ingot Token (UNY) and our other entities that will be released upon the completion of all negotiations and developments we feel has the strength and merit to stand with the best in the cryptocurrency sector and we look forward to sharing further details with everyone.
The same persons are behind the exchange Livecoin, Arbitrade, DIG. If you don't understand that, maybe that's why you're still holding.

Not that you're right .....

But what's wrong with livecoin ? Out of smaller exchanges & exchanges that give new and old coins that have small marketcaps & small but dedicated communitys they are one of the best in my opinion . Support always gets back to you quickly if you need them.

Livecoin might become a part of the project , arbitrade did say they offered to buy CCex at one point & it was speculated that they would buy livecoin & rebrand as arbitrade.io exchange . what would be bad about that ?
Dig has done really well over the past few months that's the only thing anyone can say for sure . Its no more volatile than any other crypto & has outperformed 90% of coins on CMT in the last 3-4 months
The same persons are behind the exchange Livecoin, Arbitrade, DIG. If you don't understand that, maybe that's why you're still holding.
I am all for the facts
So what we have is an unknown owner, probably Troy Hogg aka Troy James. Everything I can find points to the guy running multiple schemes. Developers probably have majority of coins.
No one knows circulating supply or market cap theres a ? on coinmarketcap.
DIG has no real world usage on the darknet or any vendors that accept it anywhere.
UNY changed to DIG, why exactly?
The current DIG contract is broken with crazy fees. They stated they have to hire people to fix it but can't themselves and others have stated contract cannot be fixed.
They don't even have a working DIG crypto and create new tokens backed by platinum and silver and plan on airdropping yet another useless coin with no reason other to pump it more and keep current holders from selling before they can dump it
The gold mandella hands were only $50,000 down not purchased.
DIG is centralized on only livecoin! None of the other 13 exchanges ever happened.
The whole idea that DIG is backed by gold is centralization in itself because who ever possess the gold could just walk away. They will never tell us where the gold is at or who has it and claim security. (It will never exist in reality)
Bermuda where they are setting up and doing things is a top 10 tax haven!!!
They have all old timers on this project with no crypto knowledge.
Ronnie Moas is trying to pump this constantly with smoke and mirrors. He is the salesman.
When asking Ronnie where the mining operation is at to call and verify who owns the property and computers he would not say stated security. (But yet microsoft, Fort Knox and even the white house we know locations...its called security cameras and surveillance systems and INSURANCE!) I bet this is not a DIG mining facility at all
Ronnies huge company Standpoint research is at 1504 Bay Road # 2210 Miami Beach, FL 33139 (I googled it and it shows its his apartment and listings in same complex address are on realtor websites)
It has been proven even if true the numbers do not add up for a profitable mining returns. Go read reddit forums on mining (we all know the mining operation is fake anyways)

All of this stuff is just on paper and noobs believe anything they read or hear and never vet information
THIS IS A JOKE ....Smoke and mirrors folks, Smoke and Mirrors.

Well there is no doubt that facility is a co-location data-center. Nothing wrong with that except they present it as THEIR facility. Same with the fact that all of the mining has been outsourced to a 3rd party system integrator. The whole thing is outsources because they don't have any technical people. It suggests that there is very little value being created here but more than that is the presentation of it, which reflects low integrity (i.e. pretending that it is your facility when obviously you are leasing space there)

Futhermore, every time anywone asks Ronnie Moas about DIG its always "confidentiality" "big deals with governments and companies that can't be disclosed." That is a HUGE red flag. Lots of reasons why they can't tell more about the projects, who'se on the team etc. This is what scammer do. Its right of Glen Garry Glen Ross....

So far its all hype, zero delivery. On the plus side for people who've been pulled into this, I'm surprised that DIG hasn't tanked futher. So far its only down 50% from the high. That's not too bad.... Frankly, I expected this thing to tank to .06 by now, which is pretty much where it was when Ronnie Moas started hyping up on his newsletter....

Activity: 50
I understand people's skepticism but at the same time, people should also show some belief.

That whole thing about try is great but there is no evidence that he is behind this especially seen as the project lay dormant for over 12 months which seems a long time if it's just a scam.
They changed the Token and reduced the supply which is a bit odd also.
The people who supposedly back the project are reputable and seems unlikely they would back a scam.
All this stuff about Ronnie Moas is causing the price to go up and down causing him to make loads of money at the expense of jumpy people.
If you haven't got anything useful or intellectual to say don't bother, just sitting there and saying SCAM! without solid evidence is pretty shallow.
Pages:
Jump to: