Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 33. (Read 47977 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey everyone if you have any questions relating to UNY, DIG, Arbitrade or cryptobontix please post them up, i am in direct contact with one of the directors of Arbitrade and he is willing to answer questions.

I will be writing a little medium with the questions i have already asked and the answers i have received. Once i have written this up i will make it live and post it here. I am not willing to name the director So you can either believe what i am about to write and post OR you can call it BS.

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!

It's because when you look at all issues raised - in their totality - this is a con. It's a classic crytpo-hype that leads to a pump & dump. The website cryptobontix is a clone of arbitrade (or the other way around) and they are both so cheaply made (looks like a 5th grade made them)... both are hosted on a cheap @$$ shared host.. Not a site for a 3billion dollar worth company. The address issue raised is also another stinky pointer... A 3 billion dollar company using an empty retail shop as their official address? Come'on!
But the best giveaway is - the deal is too sweet to be true. If you have 3 billion $, you create a new coin / token - you don't beat a dead horse (UNY). But as said by someone here, those who bought in early will still make a killing out of this. I did buy at .02 USD, sold off some at .07USD, recovered my investment and am gonna hold on to rest for as long as I can and hopefully get out ahead of the dump...

Ok, thanks for posting your thoughts, now please go away so the adults can talk now.  Thanks again.  Go hang out in a post that you like, it will be therapeutic for you.

I hang out where I want to  Grin This is the internet dude. Also I happen to like this post. What's not to like? In this post we have those who are skeptical like myself - skepticals will doubt UNY but will trade reservedly, seeking to exit before the dump... In this post, we also have those who are cynical - the ones who are a hard "NO" on UNY and won't even think about it,  then we have the shills (like yourself).. A shill is either in on the con and will reap big in the end or is simply a newbie who just sold his car to invest in UNY and is at the moment fantasizing on how he'll be driving a lambo after UNY shoots to the moon... This is entertaining to follow so I'll stay and enjoy the conversation.

So you are basically saying that any UNY supporter is a fantasizing newb or "in on the con". Funny how you cynics and skeptics won't even consider that this just might be legitimate. You discount all positive info. You demand proof of its reality yet you fail to prove that this is a scam. You guys are more hypocritical than a pregnant nun. How can you demand hard core proof yet you can't show real proof of your arguments that this is a scam. At best your negative outlook is an opinion. No facts have been publicly released to prove either side. Most of the "negatives" you and others bring up here have perfectly reasonable explanations but your inherent bias disregards any realm of possibility of validity. What's sad is that when this actually does all play out, you'll be left in the dust or you will be paying a lot more to get in on this coin. Just because there are things you don't understand doesn't make this a scam. Your intent along with CryptoTraderGuy is to spread the FUD based on an address and a lack of information provided by the company. The truth is you have no idea what's is going on and there you cannot prove this as a scam. When the proof does come and the reality is revealed, you will be eating your words. Your pointed bias again shows you have no credibility and are driven by an agenda to resist. A lack of info doesn't prove a scam. Unanswered questions don't prove a scam.
Activity: 79
Have a look peeps - https://twitter.com/cryptolovett/status/964576953796833281

After getting answers from one of the Arbitrade directors it seems there is shitloads of news coming very very soon!

Ok this is very enlightening

Good to have some real information coming to light rather than all of this quite obvious malicious intent to smash and burn this coin before it ever see`s the light of day.

All of the profound nastiness is thick in here and it makes me highly suspicious. It is a constant quick and vicious attack on anything of real value coming out. It is as though there may be much more than meets the eye about this coin and the Arbitrade exchange coming.

I too am hanging out here and watching with great interest for real information and what is in that article is quality..

Thank you for your contribution to this forum.

Activity: 39
The reason the price is what it is right now is because they haven't released any info yet.  When it's released the price will dramatically rise.  I don't care if you jump on board this or not.  I came here just to see people's reaction to to this project and it's evolution.  Its gonna get fun here!

After getting answers from one of the Arbitrade directors it seems there is shitloads of news coming very very soon!

Hahaha so you sent questions to a Director with no face and no names? Thanks a lot BUT that does not add any confidence to this UNY saga. That "director" could have been anybody (including yourself). This article is consistent with the UNY shill-ing we have seen in this thread. Name no names, share no addresses, share no contacts.. Leave no trail, no footprints. Just claim that everything is true because the internet says so... 

Of course i have the Directors name but i am not just going to release screenshots of my email to him. He is on Linkedin - All i can say is watch this space, IF you hold these tokens on C-CEX get them off there and move to Livecoin ASAP

Give us a hint on who this director is. If one of us skeptics here can independently verify your interview with so called director then it will do good to those following this thread.

As i said i will not leak the person whom i am in contact with, if you are a skeptic then i'm sorry please disregard my intel, but do so at your own peril because once the 21st comes along it maybe far too late to expand your position.
Hey everyone if you have any questions relating to UNY, DIG, Arbitrade or cryptobontix please post them up, i am in direct contact with one of the directors of Arbitrade and he is willing to answer questions.

I will be writing a little medium with the questions i have already asked and the answers i have received. Once i have written this up i will make it live and post it here. I am not willing to name the director So you can either believe what i am about to write and post OR you can call it BS.

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!

It's because when you look at all issues raised - in their totality - this is a con. It's a classic crytpo-hype that leads to a pump & dump. The website cryptobontix is a clone of arbitrade (or the other way around) and they are both so cheaply made (looks like a 5th grade made them)... both are hosted on a cheap @$$ shared host.. Not a site for a 3billion dollar worth company. The address issue raised is also another stinky pointer... A 3 billion dollar company using an empty retail shop as their official address? Come'on!
But the best giveaway is - the deal is too sweet to be true. If you have 3 billion $, you create a new coin / token - you don't beat a dead horse (UNY). But as said by someone here, those who bought in early will still make a killing out of this. I did buy at .02 USD, sold off some at .07USD, recovered my investment and am gonna hold on to rest for as long as I can and hopefully get out ahead of the dump...

Ok, thanks for posting your thoughts, now please go away so the adults can talk now.  Thanks again.  Go hang out in a post that you like, it will be therapeutic for you.

Hahaha so you sent questions to a Director with no face and no names? Thanks a lot BUT that does not add any confidence to this UNY saga. That "director" could have been anybody (including yourself). This article is consistent with the UNY shill-ing we have seen in this thread. Name no names, share no addresses, share no contacts.. Leave no trail, no footprints. Just claim that everything is true because the internet says so... 

Of course i have the Directors name but i am not just going to release screenshots of my email to him. He is on Linkedin - All i can say is watch this space, IF you hold these tokens on C-CEX get them off there and move to Livecoin ASAP
Like i said believe what has been written or not, i have secured my position long time ago and will hold this Longterm! I dont have time for whining people either run with the info or dont it is as simple as that

Very cool.  I'm wondering about exchanges.  There has been word that there is some big exchange info coming, is this something that will be spoken of with the press release?
Activity: 14

Does the token currently have $1 of gold backed for every coin?  How did they fund?  Is there any debt that would lower the true value of the company as of today.  If there is essentially no debt on the company and the gold is there, why is this coin not at a dollar today.

Thanks!

Activity: 42
I listened to Eric Voorhees yesterday on a podcast.  The girl interviewing him asked if he would like to talk about his up and coming project arbitade, he quickly changed the conversation and said he can't talk about it, but it's been something in the works for a few months and he calls it the stealth project.  I heard earlier than this podcast that he was one of the board members, so I'm gonna take a wild leap and say Eric is on board with UNY.  If you know Eric at all, he has been big on the idea of backing a token with gold. Hate him or not, he is very successful in the crypto world and will add a lot to this project.

Also from what I gather, they have not tried to give out any info on this project and don't really care right now if people jump on board.  It's already been fully funded and there will be no icos with the new tokens, silver, platinum and titanium.  All the price movement we have seen is by insiders and nobody cares if you feel like you need more info at this time.

If Ronnie Moas suggested something is here as some have mentioned, I think it's worth a look.  Ronnie is highly respected and considered one of the top analysis in the country and has been for over 10 years.  Ronnie speaks, people listen.  He is doing a conference with Tim draper this weekend where he is the main speaker.  Nothing to scoff at.

Just my 2 cents
Activity: 237
It's a name swap not a chain swap , hence the burning of 7 billion tokens bringing us to 3 billion max. That doesn't change the fact only 202 mil are circulating also , just lowers the max supply ... so nothing to swap except the name , staying with the chain we are on . Otherwise there would be no need to burn coins ... website will be updated with new info after you see the name change  . Thats What they said
Activity: 5
I just posted an announcement above literally just announced on Livecoin. Glad we have another fudster on board...

Well, LiveCoin's initial announcement was that the swap would begin February 13th and end February 20th... I thought by now (February 15th) we would already be seeing some swaps happening, no? Or maybe when they said between 13th and 20th they really meant "on 20th"?

Maybe you should be more patient....guess thousand % gains are not good enough for the masses...pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered

Oh, I am patient... Just update us when you see first swap happen. Some of us have been around long enough to know a stinking fish is almost always rotten. There is nothing cryptobontix "team" has done that a random Tom, Dick and Harry could not have done in 2 days... A single page badly done website? (I can do that in 1 hour), a poorly done generic white paper - I could pay a couple of college students in Nicaragua 200$ to have it done in a couple of days. Just remember, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Unfortunately, you're wasting your time, saliljnr. These guys will tell you to "do your own research before investing!" out of one side of their mouth, and then as soon as someone comes on here and brings up some valid points about the information Cryptobontix puts out being somewhat suspicious (like the address in their emails), they immediately call you a fudster out of the other side of their mouth. So, you can't win with these guys either way, unless you jump aboard the UNY shill train and ride it all the way to Scamville. LOL!  Roll Eyes

Haha I know what you mean. Also, does the website https://cryptobontix.com/ work for anyone here? It is offline for me and has been for last several hours. Maybe it's something, maybe it's not.

Works for me
Activity: 5
This guy ignores half of what I say. Fake News much? What he does is take one part of a paragraph...wait for another paragraph he deems fit and takes a part of that one. He then proceeds to mush them together in order to completely fabricate what I say...he absolutely has an ulterior motive...

I read this forum a lot but I've just registered to put my 2 pence worth in on this.

TraderGuy - GIVE IT A REST why on earth are you so bothered about this? You've made your point.

This coin may or may not be a scam but the address thing is total nonsense. Anyone who has ever owned a business knows that it's commonplace for a business that doesn't have a fixed office location to use a generic, hired address. It's a service that is offered to any new business as part of the setup process, it simply stops you from getting spam to your home address and keeps your home address off the register. My own business does exactly the same thing, my mail is forwarded from the registered address (city centre, nice postal address) to my home. It means nothing.

I appreciate that you have put some time into your detective work and it's a good thing to do but you are missing key knowledge and it's sending you on the wrong path and also confusing others. By all means share your info with people but this one is a red herring.
Activity: 42
This guy ignores half of what I say. Fake News much? What he does is take one part of a paragraph...wait for another paragraph he deems fit and takes a part of that one. He then proceeds to mush them together in order to completely fabricate what I say...he absolutely has an ulterior motive...
Activity: 70
I just posted an announcement above literally just announced on Livecoin. Glad we have another fudster on board...

Well, LiveCoin's initial announcement was that the swap would begin February 13th and end February 20th... I thought by now (February 15th) we would already be seeing some swaps happening, no? Or maybe when they said between 13th and 20th they really meant "on 20th"?

Maybe you should be more patient....guess thousand % gains are not good enough for the masses...pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered

Oh, I am patient... Just update us when you see first swap happen. Some of us have been around long enough to know a stinking fish is almost always rotten. There is nothing cryptobontix "team" has done that a random Tom, Dick and Harry could not have done in 2 days... A single page badly done website? (I can do that in 1 hour), a poorly done generic white paper - I could pay a couple of college students in Nicaragua 200$ to have it done in a couple of days. Just remember, If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Unfortunately, you're wasting your time, saliljnr. These guys will tell you to "do your own research before investing!" out of one side of their mouth, and then as soon as someone comes on here and brings up some valid points about the information Cryptobontix puts out being somewhat suspicious (like the address in their emails), they immediately call you a fudster out of the other side of their mouth. So, you can't win with these guys either way, unless you jump aboard the UNY shill train and ride it all the way to Scamville. LOL!  Roll Eyes

Call him a fudster if you want, but he brings up a good point.

When you google the address in the email, "38 Main St. Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada N0M 1T0", the store, Sea Jewels comes up - just a gift shop.

This is wrong. When you Google "38 Main St. Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada N0M 1T0" Google Maps shows the "Skirt" building. The first LISTING in the SERPS that says that the address 38 Main St. Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada N0M 1T0 is the address for Sea Jewels is Yelp, not Google. Yelp says that the address is 38 Main St. Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada N0M 1T0, not Google. Google shows that that address is the Skirt building, hence why you see the Skirt building in the little Google Maps street view image.

BTW, it doesn't matter what Yelp says anyway, because all you have to do is look at the Google Maps street view to see that the address number on the actual PHYSICAL BUILDING for Sea Jewels is 30 and the address number on the actual PHYSICAL BUILDING for the Skirt store is 38, which is the address number that Cryptobontix lists in their emails. Like you say, anybody can list 38 Main St. Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada N0M 1T0 on Yelp as their business address but they can't hack into Google's street view maps images and Photoshop the actual number on the building.

By the way, anybody that doesn't believe what I said about the owner of Crossroads Clothing (a business diagonally across the street from the Skirt building) replying to a message I sent them on Facebook and telling me that the Skirt building is currently vacant and has been for some time AND is in an area that is ONLY zoned for retail stores and not commercial offices can go to the official Crossroads Clothing Facebook page and message them. It was pretty cool of the owner to take time out of their busy schedule to reply to my message and answer my questions. This is called DYOR.

If you're still not convinced after that, then message the other businesses near the Skirt building. I can guarantee that they'll tell you the same thing. I messaged 3 different business in that immediate area and they all told me that the Skirt building is vacant and has been for some time.

As far as the address in the CISION article, that's just a PR Newswire website, which means that they send out press releases for a fee. That means that Next Group Holdings, Inc. paid them to submit that article. What it does NOT mean is that CISION investigated the address in the article to see if it's legit before they published the article. That's your job as an investor or possible investor, not theirs. Good luck.

Pages:
Jump to: