Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 34. (Read 47977 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 0
Admin, what will happen to tokens on the C-CEX? People who bought tokens will lose their money?
I have tokens on the C-CEX, how can I participate in the swap? Can you arrange an exchange in the C-CEX? Or move the exchange time until the time when the withdrawal from the C-CEX is available.

They will swap them after they stated that,  don't sell and that dude is s d bag for saying that
Activity: 42
Admin, what will happen to tokens on the C-CEX? People who bought tokens will lose their money?
I have tokens on the C-CEX, how can I participate in the swap? Can you arrange an exchange in the C-CEX? Or move the exchange time until the time when the withdrawal from the C-CEX is available.

You need to deposit your tokens to livecoin before the 19th. That is all I know so good luck. If you can't do that you might as well sell them off because they will be worthless afterwards..
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
I just posted an announcement above literally just announced on Livecoin. Glad we have another fudster on board...

Well, LiveCoin's initial announcement was that the swap would begin February 13th and end February 20th... I thought by now (February 15th) we would already be seeing some swaps happening, no? Or maybe when they said between 13th and 20th they really meant "on 20th"?

Maybe you should be more patient....guess thousand % gains are not good enough for the masses...pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
I just posted an announcement above literally just announced on Livecoin. Glad we have another fudster on board...
Unity Ingot Livecoin announcement: The Swap looks like it will occur on the 20th and you should have all your coins on the exchange *before* the 19th.
I'm in contact with one of the directors from Arbitrade , i have sent him a list of Questions about Arbitrade and Cryptobontix once i receive these answers i will post it all up.

Great! Do you think he will answer?

UPDATE: I have also started digging into this "Skirt" store based on Twitter activity and Facebook posts. It seems as if the last posts by anyone regarding this store on Twitter was 5 years ago. I think they had a Twitter account, but the last post was also 5 years ago. They deleted their Facebook Page. May have moved out of the address.
Activity: 39
I'm in contact with one of the directors from Arbitrade , i have sent him a list of Questions about Arbitrade and Cryptobontix once i receive these answers i will post it all up.
Guys I have just pieced together something absolutely huge...well...huge enough to clear people's doubts about the address on the email. A previous post gave us this story:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-group-holdings-inc-partners-with-arbitrade-exchange-inc-in-joint-venture-to-launch-the-worlds-first-prepaid-gift-card-with-cryptocurrency-capability-300583799.html

I wasn't very intrigued with the card information, but I found an absolute gem below everything in the "about" Arbitrade section. It gives the address in the email sent to us when receiving the white paper. However, the article also says that this address is the "principal executive office" of the corporation/company. Now, I looked this term up and I got mixed results. The fact of the matter is that the "principal executive office" can be anything from where the main officer works to where they get the mail. That is just a minor part of what I found. When you google the address in the email, "38 Main St. Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada N0M 1T0", the store, Sea Jewels comes up - just a gift shop. However, when you TYPE "sea jewels grand bend" into GOOGLE, you get a DIFFERENT address: 30 Main St W, Grand Bend, ON N0M 1T0, Canada.

This is NOT ALL.

I have also uncovered that the only site that shows Sea Jewels as the address you receive in the email is Yelp. I went onto Yelp, and it just so happens that you can "edit" the address of the building. I believe that someone intentionally did this to FUD this coin. It is early as Hell here and I have just uncovered this. There may be holes in this, so if you find any please post. Please also review this to see if everything in here is correct. But I believe that this can be the ultimate FUD clearer on this forum surrounding this coin/company.

Another thing to note: The street view on Google was taken 2013...5 years ago.

https://www.yelp.com/biz_attribute?biz_id=kU7T9nTRIpCq1bWvTTZsWg

https://www.google.com/search?ei=YGWFWpTXJe-iggfPjbOgAg&q=sea%20jewels%20grand%20bend&oq=sea+jewels+g&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.35i39k1j0j0i22i30k1l3j0i22i10i30k1j0i22i30k1l4.3487.4919.0.5651.8.5.3.0.0.0.115.474.3j2.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.8.503...0i67k1j0i10k1.0.8qRcUDr6BPM&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=43320770,-81751325,1060&tbm=lcl&rldimm=6030030319215142031&ved=0ahUKEwj7uby036fZAhXMl-AKHV5mC1EQvS4IPjAA&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:3#rlfi=hd:;si:6030030319215142031;mv:!1m3!1d8224.285091265081!2d-81.75132565!3d43.32077064999999!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i417!2i544!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:3

The whole "gold in the ground" thing is folly.  The only way to back an asset (DIG) 1 to 1 with a dollar's worth of gold is to have the gold -- period.

I also have a confession,  I'm not JUST Danish cheese . I'm also cryptotraderguy , I don't know why I do this . I guess I'm just lonely or it could have something to do with my failed career as a ventriloquist.  Thats what my therapist keeps suggesting . Pls if I keep posting to myself help me out just say hey Danish, its cool man everything is ok . But im going to try and stop ... good luck all you little buggers

You wish you were smart enough to pull that off. Sorry, pal. Another FAIL on your part. Good try though.  Grin

This guy's shaking in his boots. Moonshot incoming.
Activity: 70
The whole "gold in the ground" thing is folly.  The only way to back an asset (DIG) 1 to 1 with a dollar's worth of gold is to have the gold -- period.

I also have a confession,  I'm not JUST Danish cheese . I'm also cryptotraderguy , I don't know why I do this . I guess I'm just lonely or it could have something to do with my failed career as a ventriloquist.  Thats what my therapist keeps suggesting . Pls if I keep posting to myself help me out just say hey Danish, its cool man everything is ok . But im going to try and stop ... good luck all you little buggers

You wish you were smart enough to pull that off. Sorry, pal. Another FAIL on your part. Good try though.  Grin
Activity: 70
It really all depends on who the gold miners are , it could be someone like the guys on the tv show gold rush lol or litteraly a owner of a piece of land that has had a assay report done " drilling a bunch of holes and calculating inferred gold resources & I'm sure that's what the skeptics are expecting ... it could also be a top mining company  almost all of which sell future gold that is still in the ground to hedge their income.. many people will offer to buy at a certain time in the future at a certain price and pay now.  They do this because the best mining company's own some of the best gold claims that they have been working for decades with fairly steady amounts taken out of the ground year after year . Those guys have have been watching bitcoin and crypto just like everyone else & if the developers of this token have any connections to that world they could make a deal as described and it would be amazing .... so the question is who is this " mortgage " with ? A fortune 500 miner or the guy with the hole in the ground ?

LOL! They can't even get their own address right. How do they expect to find one of the rarest minerals on planet earth? HAHAHAHA!  Grin
Activity: 30
Thanks for that, chris.  Good post.  Yes, it must be nice having a following as a crypto forecaster.  That's all I want to say about that.

I found this interesting and encouraging:  The press release about Next Group Holdings shows they're in Miami.  Moas lives in Miami.  He hasn't said exactly why he's so positive about the coin.  Maybe he will when he sends subscribers part 3 of his 3-part report on UNY/DIG.  But one thing appears pretty obvious -- that he knows the Next Group people.  I got a laugh from the "gift card" plan, but hey, free publicity is free publicity.  Anyway, I've placed my bet (on Ronnie and FOMO) and I'll let it ride.
Activity: 23
It really gripes me how people throw around the word SCAM to make it seem they know something.

I guess they think it makes them look smart.

Does it ever dawn on some of these asshats that perhaps there is no scam?

Perhaps there never was a scam?

Maybe there are real people working hard to make something happen in the background and all ya`ll asshats are just asshats.

Perhaps YOU are a scam?

people using bad language on others that didnt give them a reason for it quite often have bad motives. so what is your motive here, that you cant discuss properly?

i dont care if something makes me look smart or dumb, i am posting my opinion, nothing else. everywhere, everytime. you are yelling and using bad language at me for no reason. as a neutral watcher, i would know which person i would rather believe and which person i would ask myself, why is he/she acting  this way?

to add a little teaching here : a person CANT be scam. a person can be a SCAMMER, or SCUM. maybe you mixed something up there ... and while i am on it, learn to quote ... it aint that hard. maybe focus less on bad wording and more on "how to write and quote in a forum"

Do your research!  Ronnie Moas is the man!

i know ronnie. i never said anything bad about him at all, did i?

but i can tell you a old story from my beginnings of trading (nemax times) and a friend i knew back then (i lost contact several years ago, but thats another story). this guy was a very good news/daytrader and had an own paid "report" as well (i dont know if he called it report, newsletter or whatever anymore, it is so many years ago). and i knew him irl, so we basically spoke man to man. he once told me that his good name in the business and the fact ppl were buying and using his report was the best thing that could ever happend, and with this, he raised his own profit big times. even if he suggested rather mediocre investments (and even the best investor does misstakes here and there or can fall to a bad project), the people paying still followed, jumped the train, pumped the price and the result was quite obvious :

1st, he hardly had bad suggestions. because due to subscribers following, the prices raised (some kind of self-fullfilling prophecy)
2nd, his name got better and better, as most of his suggestions raised
3rd, his profit got maximized too, cause he was able to push the prices with his mix of knowledge and many ppl behind him, buying what he suggested.
4th, if a project or suggestion failed, he was never blamed for it. because a good number of his subscribers (those acting fastest when buying themself at low prices) still made profits, and those who didnt, rather blamed themself then him
5th and last, he called his followers (but not in a "bad" meaning, more with some kind of "love") "my sheep" because they followed him just like sheeps follow their chief.

this is nothing bad at all. just as ronnie, my former friend didnt try to scam anyone or abuse his powers. what he sugested were stocks or trades that he believed in HIMSELF... but for himself, the situation was the best of all. while his followers were still buying and buying, he was out quite often already, and had done a double profit : for selling the informations and for selling the stocks themself.

anyway, time will tell on unity, but one thing mentioned in here was a bit wrong :

someone said that ronnie said this is his best pick in last 20 years. in fact he said "MAY be my best idea in 20 years". additionally he mentioned that, with a 50/50 chance, it might even raise 1000% more till end of feb (later he changed that chance to 60/40 and month to end of march). and this might indeed be possible, but his recommendation is a BIG factor for the raise itself (and it was last time, when uny raised big, as well)

Wow thanks for sharing!  To be honest I'm new to investing in general,  just recently in the last yr have started to grow a passion for crypto. I'm addicted to crypto!  I actually own the domain name imaddictedtocrypto.com.  If there is anyone interested in purchasing it let me know! haha  The experience you shared was insightful I appreciate it because it can only be given by someone that has more experience than me.  I have been fortunate due to ronnie and see financial freedom as a real possibility by investing in crypto.  Can the hype alone make this a DOLLAR?

I'm curious now,how many of us got here because of Ronnie?
Activity: 31
It really gripes me how people throw around the word SCAM to make it seem they know something.

I guess they think it makes them look smart.

Does it ever dawn on some of these asshats that perhaps there is no scam?

Perhaps there never was a scam?

Maybe there are real people working hard to make something happen in the background and all ya`ll asshats are just asshats.

Perhaps YOU are a scam?

people using bad language on others that didnt give them a reason for it quite often have bad motives. so what is your motive here, that you cant discuss properly?

i dont care if something makes me look smart or dumb, i am posting my opinion, nothing else. everywhere, everytime. you are yelling and using bad language at me for no reason. as a neutral watcher, i would know which person i would rather believe and which person i would ask myself, why is he/she acting  this way?

to add a little teaching here : a person CANT be scam. a person can be a SCAMMER, or SCUM. maybe you mixed something up there ... and while i am on it, learn to quote ... it aint that hard. maybe focus less on bad wording and more on "how to write and quote in a forum"

Do your research!  Ronnie Moas is the man!

i know ronnie. i never said anything bad about him at all, did i?

but i can tell you a old story from my beginnings of trading (nemax times) and a friend i knew back then (i lost contact several years ago, but thats another story). this guy was a very good news/daytrader and had an own paid "report" as well (i dont know if he called it report, newsletter or whatever anymore, it is so many years ago). and i knew him irl, so we basically spoke man to man. he once told me that his good name in the business and the fact ppl were buying and using his report was the best thing that could ever happend, and with this, he raised his own profit big times. even if he suggested rather mediocre investments (and even the best investor does misstakes here and there or can fall to a bad project), the people paying still followed, jumped the train, pumped the price and the result was quite obvious :

1st, he hardly had bad suggestions. because due to subscribers following, the prices raised (some kind of self-fullfilling prophecy)
2nd, his name got better and better, as most of his suggestions raised
3rd, his profit got maximized too, cause he was able to push the prices with his mix of knowledge and many ppl behind him, buying what he suggested.
4th, if a project or suggestion failed, he was never blamed for it. because a good number of his subscribers (those acting fastest when buying themself at low prices) still made profits, and those who didnt, rather blamed themself then him
5th and last, he called his followers (but not in a "bad" meaning, more with some kind of "love") "my sheep" because they followed him just like sheeps follow their chief.

this is nothing bad at all. just as ronnie, my former friend didnt try to scam anyone or abuse his powers. what he sugested were stocks or trades that he believed in HIMSELF... but for himself, the situation was the best of all. while his followers were still buying and buying, he was out quite often already, and had done a double profit : for selling the informations and for selling the stocks themself.

anyway, time will tell on unity, but one thing mentioned in here was a bit wrong :

someone said that ronnie said this is his best pick in last 20 years. in fact he said "MAY be my best idea in 20 years". additionally he mentioned that, with a 50/50 chance, it might even raise 1000% more till end of feb (later he changed that chance to 60/40 and month to end of march). and this might indeed be possible, but his recommendation is a BIG factor for the raise itself (and it was last time, when uny raised big, as well)
Sooo excited for the swap and updates to come!!!

PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOUR UNY SWAP TO DIG!!!
Activity: 2
Just like everyone else, I'm trying to figure out what is believable and what isn't in regards to the UNY/DIG situation.  I found this recently and think it is a concrete reference:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-group-holdings-inc-partners-with-arbitrade-exchange-inc-in-joint-venture-to-launch-the-worlds-first-prepaid-gift-card-with-cryptocurrency-capability-300583799.html

Plans are one thing and execution is another.  However, an onramp to an exchange that doesn't need bank support along with a commodity-anchored coin makes sense to me for an ecosystem.  If they can execute, this is a big deal and represents a risk/reward ratio I'm comfortable with.

First post so don't beat me up!!  Just trying to contribute. 

Yea read that article too!  Noticed that they use the same address as cryptobontix too!  What does that make you think?

I know it looks 'fishy' but I'm not really concerned about it.  Corporations are fictional entities that are often required to have a stated address on a Statement of Information.  In many cases, that address is picked for various strategic issues (such as taxation or other financial regulation policies) and doesn't correlate at all to the intended operations.  For example, many companies in California are registered as corporations in Delaware due to the favorable legal case history.  At this stage of the game (very early) I think it's just a placeholder. 

The fact that the 2 addresses are the same makes me think the 2 ventures are being planned coherently...which is a good thing.  That's just my perspective.

Just like everyone else, I'm trying to figure out what is believable and what isn't in regards to the UNY/DIG situation.  I found this recently and think it is a concrete reference:

Plans are one thing and execution is another.  However, an onramp to an exchange that doesn't need bank support along with a commodity-anchored coin makes sense to me for an ecosystem.  If they can execute, this is a big deal and represents a risk/reward ratio I'm comfortable with.

Yea read that article too!  Noticed that they use the same address as cryptobontix too!  What does that make you think?
Activity: 2

Pages:
Jump to: