Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dinastycoin -1EUR in ITALY. Made for Italians . 1st PAYMENT ON BAR! - page 10. (Read 15427 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
DinastyCoin Source files for downloading are available via 2 option

1: Download source file to compile from http://premieremining.com/dinastycoinsource. Mine for free at http://democats.org/pool/?name=dinastycoin unlimited via GPU/CPU

or

2: Pay $80 for GUI Wallet and after that pay $29 per day for 10 minutes of mining every 24 hours; with options to purchase more mining time increments on Dinastyoffreedom Back Office platform. Keep in mind this will be solo mining on CPU only.

Last traded for .00288 BTC

Research for yourself and make a choice.
https://www.dinastycoin.com/en_US/come-estrarre-dinastycoin-con-un-normale-pc-casa/
Also available DinastyCoin Windows GUI Wallet
http://premieremining.com/dinastycoinwindowsguiwallet
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I am selling DCY if anyone is interested.

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?

Coin killer detected.

Forknote is the most advanced cryptonote software. It can be seen like a "joke" cause everyone can easily create a coin on the website though this is the most advanced software on cryptonote development as it can replicate either Bytecoin's code and in the future Monero. Source code can still be published of course in a revertible way.

Italians paid from 690eur to 20000eur to cloud mine it.

Where is the CLI? (Command line Interface)
For CLI use simplewallet either from compiled source or forknoted download. There are GUI windows and Linux downloads available

Can you point a download for windows cli, or how do I use the miner from forknote

thanks.
To be honest I have tested with miner included with forknote using miner --daemon-address localhost:37176 --address YOURWALLETTADDRESS --threads NUMBEROFCPUSTOUS --log-level 5 and took miner from other cryptonotes files to use and found that for some reason the miner in bikercoin file was a bit faster. But that was when network diff was at 150154 and on my 6 core CPU solo mining I was solving 1 block per 10 minutes and block reward at the time was 3467. I since created my own private pool to GPU mine and now with network diff at 2million and rising it took my 6 core CPU pc 4 hours to solo mine one block with reward now 3411 while my 6GPU R9 390x have solved 1 block in about 3 minutes.

Hope that helps
Activity: 181
Merit: 101

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?

Coin killer detected.

Forknote is the most advanced cryptonote software. It can be seen like a "joke" cause everyone can easily create a coin on the website though this is the most advanced software on cryptonote development as it can replicate either Bytecoin's code and in the future Monero. Source code can still be published of course in a revertible way.

For CLI use simplewallet either from compiled source or forknoted download. There are GUI windows and Linux downloads available

Can you point a download for windows cli, or how do I use the miner from forknote

thanks.

Linux :

./forknoted --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf

./simplewallet --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf

Windows :

Create 2 bat files with,

1. forknoted.exe --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf
2. simplewallet.exe --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf

In case you don't have dinastycoin.conf yet, create it, it must end in .conf ( file type extension) and place it at "configs" folder.

https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/dinastycoin.conf

Also download the binaries according to your OS from http://forknote.net/download/
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Coin killer detected.

thanks.

Coin killer detected.

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?
This coin has been around for some time now. The creator never intended it to be mined outside of Dinasty Of Freedom own mining and trading platform. They have been charging members fees to mine it thus keeping it out of the hands of dumpers and this has kept the price per coin higher than other cryptonotes that go quickly to exchanges, pools, etc for quick profit. They are looking to increase it's current value of 1 EUR to 5 Eur by year end. I doubt it will happen now that someone other than the DEV has created pools and releasing source codes.
Activity: 574

Coin killer detected.

Coin killer detected.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?
CAUTION with the previous links except democats.org
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
DinastyCoin Source files for downloading are available via 2 option

1: Download source file to compile from http://premieremining.com/dinastycoinsource. Mine for free at http://democats.org/pool/?name=dinastycoin unlimited via GPU/CPU

or

2: Pay $85 for GUI Wallet and after that pay $29 per day for 10 minutes of mining every 24 hours; with options to purchase more mining time increments on Dinastyoffreedom Back Office platform. Keep in mind this will be solo mining on CPU only.

Last traded for .00288 BTC

Research for yourself and make a choice.
https://www.dinastycoin.com/en_US/come-estrarre-dinastycoin-con-un-normale-pc-casa/
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
interesting coin, i love this coin
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
that's a interesting list

even tho kraken & Poloniex.com are a long shout

watching this!
Mercatox Incentive:

150 votes at least are needed.

Each voter will recieve 110 DCY.

How to?

Go to Mercatox.com, register, go to "Add coins / Voting " ( https://mercatox.com/coins/list )

PM me your DCY address. Notice this must be done in private message in order not to create "Spam".
Contacting exchanges now, meanwhile you can vote for it on mercatox.com it's free.  Smiley

Possible ones for cryptonote coins :

mercatox.com
bitfinex.com
tuxexchange.com ( though only chosen by them )
cryptox.pl ( Polish )
Bter.com
Bittrex.com
Kraken.com
Poloniex.com
Cryptopia.co.nz
Hitbtc.com
doufex.com
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Interesting coin. Exchanges?

exchange without source code? nice joke

i can't spot any source on the website for the dl link...
Activity: 640
Archduke of Criptoaerica, vassal of WallStreetCafe
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Dont get it running with forknoted hope we get a pool soon!  Watching this and try to get them on our exchange when its possible!   Regards Lafu
Since you mentioned it is intended for Italians only and also you have problem in communicating in English, why dont you move it to local forum?

I can speak properly, as you can check most of the op is quoted I just corrected a few spell mistakes.

Creating a new thread on the Italian sub-forum is open to everyone. A few updates will be known today.
Pages:
Jump to: