Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dinastycoin -1EUR in ITALY. Made for Italians . 1st PAYMENT ON BAR! - page 5. (Read 15427 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
I am selling DCY if anyone is interested.

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?

Coin killer detected.

Forknote is the most advanced cryptonote software. It can be seen like a "joke" cause everyone can easily create a coin on the website though this is the most advanced software on cryptonote development as it can replicate either Bytecoin's code and in the future Monero. Source code can still be published of course in a revertible way.

Italians paid from 690eur to 20000eur to cloud mine it.
Hey dinasty-coin where you read about 690euro to 20000euro to cloud mine? cloud mine start from 60E at month to 400E at month maximum and is a solo mining 24 hour. most of people doing for only few month but 12x60=720 400x122=4800 tht should be maximum with this 50% go to pay cost, up to 40% to pay commission for sponsors (6 level up) and 10% to crowdfunding the project isnt' too much! I will work also for free if I was enough rich to can live without it! I working from ocotber 2015 full time 7 days/week to develop all software platform nobody pay me., and all softare platfom is a free resource for the community! so some margin to pay all development cost I can get with your permission until we don't have enough merchants to can do all wth DCY

My bad for the wrong values, what I'm trying to say is that Dinastycoin has a value of 1eur on certain merchants.
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?

Coin killer detected.

Forknote is the most advanced cryptonote software. It can be seen like a "joke" cause everyone can easily create a coin on the website though this is the most advanced software on cryptonote development as it can replicate either Bytecoin's code and in the future Monero. Source code can still be published of course in a revertible way.

Hey dinasty-coin where you read about 690euro to 20000euro to cloud mine? cloud mine start from 60E at month to 400E at month maximum and is a solo mining 24 hour. most of people doing for only few month but 12x60=720 400x122=4800 tht should be maximum with this 50% go to pay cost, up to 40% to pay commission for sponsors (6 level up) and 10% to crowdfunding the project isnt' too much! I will work also for free if I was enough rich to can live without it! I working from ocotber 2015 full time 7 days/week to develop all software platform nobody pay me., and all softare platfom is a free resource for the community! so some margin to pay all development cost I can get with your permission until we don't have enough merchants to can do all wth DCY

Coin killer detected.

It's a cryptonote version of walletbuilders.  Nothing more.  Stop trying to act like it isn't.  A clone is still a clone.  This coin is no different than the other two or three dozen forknote coins out there.  Cryptonote is good technology.  I'm not saying it isn't. What I'm saying is that this is no different than any of the hundreds of other walletbuilder type coins.  It's just cryptonote walletbuilders/forknote.

yes you are right 100%. Infact there is nothing new on Dinastycoin talking about tecnology. what is new is the way we treating it and the money in general. lile you can read at the beginning of this treath. .Building the ecosystem working only in italy before launch the coin on  the international market. It was our plan to have 1000 shopping and 5000 miners in our comunity before go out. for same reason someone of us wanted try doufex but did one error. It was too small and private exchanger and was too easy to make speculation not good for our merchants. so we come back and finish our plan he plan before go on a serious exhanger. It mean within another 3 or 4 months we will can start .

ps: nobody pay for mine!  who want to pay purchase dinastycoin with Bitcoin and help us the project to grow (crowdfunding) and can get pay to collaborate wuth us else all is free for all.
merchants are  accepting the coin. theres even a app & a hole site where ppl buy stuff with this coin

how come this coin was never add to a exchange in all the time it have been out
there was no pre-mine http://democats.org/charts/?name=dinastycoin&type=basic  ( chek generated coins )

whats with the "when we decide to enter in some big exchange like poloniex as theyalready  keep in touch with me."

most i asume that the Dev's plan is  when all 2 bilion ( or maybe 90%) are mine, then it will be add too the "poloniex" of the world

how do you exspect to get credibility that way
did you forget to do research into How cryptocurrency ecosystem work

one of the basic things is too get the coin on https://coinmarketcap.com/. so people can keep track of the coin market as a hole

" the reason why we make private the Source code was just since we see someone want to act like indepents without really know about DOF community strategy and goals."

there no problem there if you  want protect your work In the begining

but why not making a post on bitcoin-talk... do you know how much advertising you would have gotten from that
It could have even get featured on coindesk or on any  other credible crypto site's know now's

your intentions may have been good, but i think you did a wrong turn somewhere.

yes you right we will did soon al stuff.  The decision  are taken by all comunity not by my self. I only started and supported that, now the comunity growing and also if someone trying to destroy us.. we will continue stronger.
it will be good to found support outside of italy ad found someone that want to collaborate with us outside of italy.Only requirement and that when keep in touch people have to say who is... a lot of peopl ekeeo in touch or attack us and everybody is anonimous is quote simple talk back of a keyboard!
so We are open to all people want to collaborate with us doing the same we are doing in other country.

2: Pay $80 for GUI Wallet and after that pay $29 per day for 10 minutes of mining every 24 hours; with options to purchase more mining time increments on Dinastyoffreedom Back Office platform. Keep in mind this will be solo mining on CPU only.

this is totally  FALSE who writing this is really a liar!

1) gui wallet never need to pay for it
2) the cost was 100DCY for Gui Miner and not dollars one for ever  it was need for technical support (we help people also using teamviewer) to mine this is only true 10Minutes at day.

3) Buy now everyone on our community is free to mine 24 hour
if I buy GUI Miner, then can I mining 10 minutes per day or 24 hours?
that can be purchased with these coins? and where ?
and where i can buy ? why nobody says how to buy GUI Miner

Gui Minere cost 100DCY you need to be a dinasty of freemember and you will get 250DCy for free. I suggest to found some sponsor that know english that can help you. There is a lot of documentation to start but it is in italian. You can buy the Gui Miner within our market and then you can start your solo Mining 24hour at day just login and clicks start
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
If someone want some coins to buy pm me ! 110 k for sale !
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

More cooking goods purchased with DCY.

How much DCY for the box of goods and have you cook with them ?

are they good...any feedback?
I don't mind working with DATAFLEX, I will be here if anything needed.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
is there a site/ google map or Doc file where i can look at the stores that are taking 1 DCY on the value of 1EUR ?
having this information in one place is really important  !

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed!

DATAFLEX, the original DinastyCoin DEV had a shop where you can sell stuff accepting PARTIAL payments in DCY

https://www.dataflex.it/dinastyoffreedom/?Market=1

Most of the products have to be mainly paid in Euro, though

This is because Dinastycoin was born as a "local" crypto-currency, with a controlled mining (DATAFLEX, only released limited or partial sources, and the daemon was binary-only) and a fixed value of 1 Euro, with a pyramid scheme-like marketing scheme.

Now that DATAFLEX has given the sources to Doufex (and premiere1 has them), things are going to change, I guess ...

In short, the original DEV (which is not OP) has lost control of his own fixed-value, partially closed-source  cryptocurrency.

I guess the sellers on the dataflex.it shop (still selling at the 1 Eur=1 DCY value) don't yet know  Grin

I you read the thread above, you'll see more detail ... So yes, quite a lot of drama ....

disgonbegud.jpg

oh yea, i have seen the drama... DATAFLEX  need to work with OP author,they should fine a comment ground to work with each other
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
Feature request made on https://freewallet.org/vote.

Is this to get freewallet devs to make a DCY wallet ?

That's right, If they are willing to do it also integrate it on their trading platform.

why not make a bounty out of that too

meaning the voting for the intergration

That's right, If they are willing to do it also integrate it on their trading platform.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why when i'm connecting to https://dataflex.it/dinastyoffreedom/, just a have a map (like googlemap)  Huh

Try reloading it, are you already registered?

Yes, i'm registered Wink

F5 ---> it's ok  Grin Grin Grin
Why when i'm connecting to https://dataflex.it/dinastyoffreedom/, just a have a map (like googlemap)  Huh

Try reloading it, are you already registered?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

More cooking goods purchased with DCY.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Is it trading for euros? Im in finland and can offer either euros or cabbage rolls.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i visit dinastyoffreedom.com and choose english language, but then it still in italian language
Pages:
Jump to: