Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 59. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Test coin is the way to know about the quality of the token.but i don't find any source of the test coin.so when they are introducing this.is this airdrop?   
Apparently, you will not even know the platform before the official start, as it's probably already closed the possibility of testing beta coins. The only normal option for you is to buy a few coins and then test yourself already in the completed platform.

You can still get test tokens.  Just download our mobile wallet at the popular app stores:

Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8&utm_content=75194176&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Android:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet&utm_content=75194176&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Then join our Telegram and send admin @rstrong1 your public key and he will send you some test tokens. 

Dispatch Telegram t.me/dispatchlabs
Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?
There is no updates and informations regarding this matter. Even in the telegram, the team did not talked about this. Probably, this is not their priorities because as I have noticed, the team are more active in marketing and advertisements which is good for the project to be recognized.

Thanks for your interest.  We are still exploring all possibilities with our legal team.  We want to make sure we are fully compliant with US law before we proceed.  We will post updates on all of our social media and in BitcoinTalk when we have new news. 
The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.

The test tokens are there so that people can test out the product and make sure that everything is working correctly.  We welcome feedback on any issues you may have in using our mobile wallet.  It is better to test things out first then to just put out an untested product and hope for the best.  Thanks for your support.
Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?

Thanks for your question. This is an item we are discussing right now with our legal team and we hope to have an answer out to our communities soon. 

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I like the project, for the most part the fact that it is very interesting, and especially so that the developers are sociable.
Me too, actually we have observation about this project for a long time. But i really don't know what the team will do at next.
I think, the dev team are focusing on their main net because as what I have read, it will be launch in the month of October. But whatever they did now, I hope it would be for the betterment of the platform and for the community so that the long wait will be worthy for all people who have supported the project from the beginning.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
We are happy that we got nice admin and also dev they are always active and answering all the quires and doughts of all members. So it was nice to be a part in this project.
The building of dispatch was great and like several large projects are already building to transition to dispatch at launch and developers are start building their proof of concept with ETH. 
Me too. Being in here for a long time is very worth it because the team always keeping in touched in the community and make sure that the members are always updated in the happenings here. They also ensure that the success of this project is achieveable and can be happen in the near future.
I think updates are now coming in regularly and that's really what makes this project kinda great I just hope they continue to improve on the platform and also their awareness campaigns
Activity: 196
I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?

Did you really read their ANN and Whitepaper? You should already know what is the project's plan if you read it and you could get more idea what is the purpose of Dispatch Labs. I suggest you read first their whitepaper to know more.
That should be the first step in understanding the project and the plan they are implementing that brings a complete vision with clear analysis  proceed further instead we look on the fake reviews and they have listed the things in detail on their official whitepapers.
Yes, i totally agree with you. The team should provide us more clearly information about their new features.
Activity: 378
I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?

Did you really read their ANN and Whitepaper? You should already know what is the project's plan if you read it and you could get more idea what is the purpose of Dispatch Labs. I suggest you read first their whitepaper to know more.
That should be the first step in understanding the project and the plan they are implementing that brings a complete vision with clear analysis  proceed further instead we look on the fake reviews and they have listed the things in detail on their official whitepapers.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

they still not announce any bountt program yet. if they announce you will know  that here.

I think that these news will appear in the telegram chat and here on this topic. so we will know about this event.
yes.  telegram group may help by giving you update. otherwise if they announce you can be known through this thread

Can you share their telegram group link? So I can join and ask question about the upcoming bounties?
you can check this thread there is a telegram group link or try @dispatchlabs  t.me/dispatchlabs
Activity: 423
I like the project, for the most part the fact that it is very interesting, and especially so that the developers are sociable.
Me too, actually we have observation about this project for a long time. But i really don't know what the team will do at next.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
We are happy that we got nice admin and also dev they are always active and answering all the quires and doughts of all members. So it was nice to be a part in this project.
The building of dispatch was great and like several large projects are already building to transition to dispatch at launch and developers are start building their proof of concept with ETH. 
Me too. Being in here for a long time is very worth it because the team always keeping in touched in the community and make sure that the members are always updated in the happenings here. They also ensure that the success of this project is achieveable and can be happen in the near future.
Activity: 294
I read an article on the Medium portal, a very good article. It is very pleasant to read when honestly write about the vulnerabilities and other shortcomings of the project, and how honestly everything is corrected.
Very true bud the team are also very transparent to thier community, Im sure trust is no longer an issue to this project since they already have a good reputation.

It is also a good thing to thing to do more research about this project like reading other peoples review. Sometimes fud or negative review can also be helpful  so that they can address other issues that are encountered by other people.

Most "reviews" are just paid shilling and same stands for most FUD. it's usually competitors posting utter bullcrap about random shit and banter
But being an investor no one is a fool to simply believe such reviews and FUD as every one do make analysis referring to the project whitepapers, team, plan, goal, roadmap, website and various key checks including the communication channels and response from the management accordingly when all the criteria was met then we proceed further and dispatch labs makes their things completely crystal clear in detail.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Merit: 4
I read an article on the Medium portal, a very good article. It is very pleasant to read when honestly write about the vulnerabilities and other shortcomings of the project, and how honestly everything is corrected.
Very true bud the team are also very transparent to thier community, Im sure trust is no longer an issue to this project since they already have a good reputation.

It is also a good thing to thing to do more research about this project like reading other peoples review. Sometimes fud or negative review can also be helpful  so that they can address other issues that are encountered by other people.

Most "reviews" are just paid shilling and same stands for most FUD. it's usually competitors posting utter bullcrap about random shit and banter
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Activity: 378

Activity: 294
I personally like the project, the fact that it's interesting, simply because the developers are very sociable and I like it.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.
Indeed, it is really managed well so its expected that people put their trust in it, also I believe the community is giving information about the project in other sites and people seem to get interested.

Wow! great news for everyone. The team are really trying to make the project improve more to the future use. This is a great plan and it will make Dispatch Labs more reliable.
the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress. this is really good when developers keep up-to-date the events of interested people.

Agree, they very hard working when it comes to project updates. They never stop working on the progress. Improvements of the project is their main priority. The welfare of its investors and supporters is at top of there goals. I am very impressed of the project developments and how the team manage the whole project.
Dua
Activity: 616

Probably that would make some sense since the team were transparent with their every activities. But still, I didn't heard the latest announcement of their plan about the bounty program.

this issue has already been discussed here by proponents of the project. And all came to the conclusion that most likely the team will not launch a bounty campaign, because there is simply no need for it.
Pages:
Jump to: