Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 62. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The project is interesting to me because it has been going on for a very long time and participants already have a lot, and I hope that the developers will make a bounty.

Well, that concerns was already been tackled and i think the dev probably still waiting for the market to at least increased dramatically. For now, let's just focused about the progress of the platform because as far as I can remember, this have made some partnership with another project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project is interesting to me because it has been going on for a very long time and participants already have a lot, and I hope that the developers will make a bounty.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
All the data should also be highly protected as it contains the confidential information which should not be shared and the technical professionals required to key in with all the measures from getting the data threatened that will safeguard all the users.
The protection of confidential information is very important, in fact, the crypto currency has been created for this, I hope the team will do everything possible to protect it.
Well you're right mate the team should be more specific and strick in the security features. Specialy when we are taking about the project security and the safety of it's investors and supporters. It's really important to secure the people and the project as well. Hopefully security features will be implemented as soon as possible for the safety of everyone.
Activity: 294
Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.

Yeah I have visited their medium link and really amazed about the latest updates from dispatch project. I hope the team will continue to make more developments and hoping more good news soon.
Testnet 2.0 upgrade has a lot of added features and bug fixes. Great work dear developers hopefully the platform will be more stable because of this new update.

It is nice to know that the team never give up to develop new features despite of the current market situation now. Soon all their hardships will be paid off and this project will achieve good outcome.
All the developers dealing with the core resources show work on fixing all the bugs without letting them on the same area that will allow the live users understand the workflow of the project accordingly the service level agreements and the immediate fix for all the functionalities should be planned and done that will ultimately reap to an advanced metrics.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
All the data should also be highly protected as it contains the confidential information which should not be shared and the technical professionals required to key in with all the measures from getting the data threatened that will safeguard all the users.
The protection of confidential information is very important, in fact, the crypto currency has been created for this, I hope the team will do everything possible to protect it.

It's I think a major concern when creating a platform, data's must be fully secured because it is what everyone wanted to happen. Dispatch team definitely already been making it as also their one of the top priority to consider so we should expect it to be done.
Activity: 294
I like this project because developers are very active and there are many participants, but it's a pity that there is no free distribution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.

Yeah I have visited their medium link and really amazed about the latest updates from dispatch project. I hope the team will continue to make more developments and hoping more good news soon.
Testnet 2.0 upgrade has a lot of added features and bug fixes. Great work dear developers hopefully the platform will be more stable because of this new update.

It is nice to know that the team never give up to develop new features despite of the current market situation now. Soon all their hardships will be paid off and this project will achieve good outcome.
of course, sooner or later the market stabilizes and then all the efforts that the developers have made to the development of the project will necessarily bring good results in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 227

Activity: 378
Activity: 322
its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.
Yes mate, the project is about to eeach the final stage but if they throw away bounty campaign i they can still do but it will be in short period of time. The team members can't still decide whether they will have bounty campaign or not hoping they will announce as soon as possible for the clarification.
They are on the good metrics however as you mentioned even my analysis made me a confirmation that if they come a bounty plan through our bitcoin talk that allows them reach all the metrics in an outstanding manner and easily reach the target in a better level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.

Check their youtube channel, they did lot of livestream and videos, and if you want to meet with them, they attend frequency lot of crypto events, just follow their social media.

Good live stream and video interviews show that the team are doing their best to improve more Dispatch lab project before it will be officially live on the internet soon.
This is great indeed that the Dispatch Labs project team make a splendid action like this to become more productive here in the crypto currency community. Well I greatly appreciates this news and I am glad to the team. I was hoping that more and more people will reach this news as and try to view the Dispatch Labs YouTube channel to see the live stream and video interview shows that has been prepared by the team to the community of crypto currency.
With their livestream and videos in youtube, they can gather more supports if they are showing themselves. This way it can build a bond between teams and members.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?

Did you really read their ANN and Whitepaper? You should already know what is the project's plan if you read it and you could get more idea what is the purpose of Dispatch Labs. I suggest you read first their whitepaper to know more.
Activity: 504
I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.

Check their youtube channel, they did lot of livestream and videos, and if you want to meet with them, they attend frequency lot of crypto events, just follow their social media.

Good live stream and video interviews show that the team are doing their best to improve more Dispatch lab project before it will be officially live on the internet soon.
This is great indeed that the Dispatch Labs project team make a splendid action like this to become more productive here in the crypto currency community. Well I greatly appreciates this news and I am glad to the team. I was hoping that more and more people will reach this news as and try to view the Dispatch Labs YouTube channel to see the live stream and video interview shows that has been prepared by the team to the community of crypto currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I think now the market is green and the team will begin to act more actively, can launch a bounty company.

Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Until now, is there any update about this project? i don't see any change from they release beta version.
I think that the team will report the news and updates as soon as they think it must be right.
Actually the team members are actively posting there updates and progress in this thread eveytime they have new and exciting updates or information they let the people know specifically the investors and supporters of the project. They keep the communication and bond alive for thw good outcome and results of the project in the future.
Yes it is. But in fact, for a long time already, developers have not given us any news or updates about the project. I hope they will soon do it.
Exactly,that's what I was mentioning as they have slowed down in the rate of updating.

I am still waiting for the admin to update and relaunch their bounty campaign? any one heard from the devs and admin this week?
This project has been going on for a very long time, and he already has many participants, I hope that the developers will make a bounty.
Generosity probably will not, but of course it will all change. But so far no one knows what will be the update for the project, and when the team announces it, too, no one knows. Just waiting for news.

They have already gathered so much attention from the crypto community that I don't know how much more attention such a campaign can bring to them beyond what they already have.

Yet the future of this platform depends on how they managed to market this platform.

And of course the development of the infrastructure, there is a lot of competition out there. Infrastructure that is promising to be highly scalable, faster, and more decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: