Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 63. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
You're right, we can expect the team to rushed everything up, because it might lead to difficulties, everything must be done smoothly, we know its worth the wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

It is very important to study the project first before investing directly because not all project will go to the road of success, that is why the foundation itself is very important to know. Just like this project, I find it good and will reach success soon. I will surely keep track this project.
Yes you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it and invest in the project.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Until now, is there any update about this project? i don't see any change from they release beta version.
I think that the team will report the news and updates as soon as they think it must be right.
Actually the team members are actively posting there updates and progress in this thread eveytime they have new and exciting updates or information they let the people know specifically the investors and supporters of the project. They keep the communication and bond alive for thw good outcome and results of the project in the future.
Yes it is. But in fact, for a long time already, developers have not given us any news or updates about the project. I hope they will soon do it.
Exactly,that's what I was mentioning as they have slowed down in the rate of updating.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.

Check their youtube channel, they did lot of livestream and videos, and if you want to meet with them, they attend frequency lot of crypto events, just follow their social media.
Activity: 434
I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.
Activity: 63
I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?
Activity: 196
This project has been going on for a very long time, and he already has many participants, I hope that the developers will make a bounty.
Generosity probably will not, but of course it will all change. But so far no one knows what will be the update for the project, and when the team announces it, too, no one knows. Just waiting for news.

They have already gathered so much attention from the crypto community that I don't know how much more attention such a campaign can bring to them beyond what they already have.
Yes, they gather much attention they need but the project doesn't only need attention. They need to gain investors to invest and fund the project activities and some other things. The bounty campaigns will help the project to be more established so that many will trust and invest in the project.
I totally agree you. Promoting is needed. But it depends on how the team want to do and what is their goals.
Activity: 434
This project has been going on for a very long time, and he already has many participants, I hope that the developers will make a bounty.
Generosity probably will not, but of course it will all change. But so far no one knows what will be the update for the project, and when the team announces it, too, no one knows. Just waiting for news.

They have already gathered so much attention from the crypto community that I don't know how much more attention such a campaign can bring to them beyond what they already have.
Yes, they gather much attention they need but the project doesn't only need attention. They need to gain investors to invest and fund the project activities and some other things. The bounty campaigns will help the project to be more established so that many will trust and invest in the project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
They havent started their ico if i am right but i think soon we will hear news or updates about it but for now lets just wait and see how things pan out and since basically they are in their early stage of devs they might take sometime before any update shows up here
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Yet the future of this platform depends on how they managed to market this platform.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I do not know what's in the minds of the developers at the moment at this price of ether. It seems to me that the bounty will again be postponed indefinitely or canceled altogether.
Activity: 378
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Reaching out the people in the community is the best thing that the Dispatch Labs project team have done to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep up this project. They should keep on doing this kind of thing as this is really resulting from a good outcome and impact to this project. But then, I hope this project reach its goal and success.
I agree. The team are very capable enough to handle the members of the community. Always on time in answering and giving enough informations about the platform. And probably that's the reason why all supporters are very optimistic on this project even if there is no bounties as of now.

Let's just observed for more days on what really the action of the dev about their bounty program because market these days seems to be facing hard time to increased its value. Moreover, things are getting much harder as some investors are becoming more cautious and carefully make a decision.
Dipatch developers have expected this market situation however when we look on the last year trend which is actually possessing a good flow comparing to this timeline however dev team and the management had set up a back up plan to face these scenarios and they are working on it accordingly.

Hopefully, everything still in the right path so that this project can continue to do what they started. This has been able to make it up to this level which they maintained their good reputation which I think everyone should know about it.
Activity: 308
Reaching out the people in the community is the best thing that the Dispatch Labs project team have done to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep up this project. They should keep on doing this kind of thing as this is really resulting from a good outcome and impact to this project. But then, I hope this project reach its goal and success.
I agree. The team are very capable enough to handle the members of the community. Always on time in answering and giving enough informations about the platform. And probably that's the reason why all supporters are very optimistic on this project even if there is no bounties as of now.

they have enough positive suggestions from the community through social media
I hope this team can show the progress of this project how they reach the target of this project

Social Media comments are usually retarded though, either scams, reflinks to shitty sites or straight up begging for free coins or other free stuff
Investors are not kids they not only look on the comments and likes  Grin to choose a project it is all the various setup dealing with a strong foundation required in terms of video presentations, whitepapers, technical teams, infrastructure, plan and various objectives they focus to consider as their choice.

Yes they are not kids so they can decide on their own. That is why the developer of the project should plan and prepare well the project because it is their way in choosing the right project to invest. The team should be flexible, active, well experienced and hard working in order to achieve their goals. I am sure having those capabilities will help gain more supporters and investors.

Let's just observed for more days on what really the action of the dev about their bounty program because market these days seems to be facing hard time to increased its value. Moreover, things are getting much harder as some investors are becoming more cautious and carefully make a decision.
Dipatch developers have expected this market situation however when we look on the last year trend which is actually possessing a good flow comparing to this timeline however dev team and the management had set up a back up plan to face these scenarios and they are working on it accordingly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

they have enough positive suggestions from the community through social media
I hope this team can show the progress of this project how they reach the target of this project

Social Media comments are usually retarded though, either scams, reflinks to shitty sites or straight up begging for free coins or other free stuff
Investors are not kids they not only look on the comments and likes  Grin to choose a project it is all the various setup dealing with a strong foundation required in terms of video presentations, whitepapers, technical teams, infrastructure, plan and various objectives they focus to consider as their choice.
Pages:
Jump to: