Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 60. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I read an article on the Medium portal, a very good article. It is very pleasant to read when honestly write about the vulnerabilities and other shortcomings of the project, and how honestly everything is corrected.
Very true bud the team are also very transparent to thier community, Im sure trust is no longer an issue to this project since they already have a good reputation.

Probably that would make some sense since the team were transparent with their every activities. But still, I didn't heard the latest announcement of their plan about the bounty program.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.
Indeed, it is really managed well so its expected that people put their trust in it, also I believe the community is giving information about the project in other sites and people seem to get interested.

Wow! great news for everyone. The team are really trying to make the project improve more to the future use. This is a great plan and it will make Dispatch Labs more reliable.
Yes, agree. Its very nice updates and project developments. The news will uplift the spirit of many people that trust the project. Plans are well organized and ready for implementations. I know in next few days the number of investors will increase because they find the project more impressive and updated.
Activity: 227
I like this project because the developers &the community of this project was sociable and also communicate with others which I was observed up-to now from the day one
And which you how enables to us like Dispatch labs and etc. The flow of a dispatch aircraft is good and that you are publishing was containing a smart-contract
I agree, I also like how the compand works. Interestingly, the developer already wrote, when the network will work?
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Very interesting idea. How much for a masternode?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I read an article on the Medium portal, a very good article. It is very pleasant to read when honestly write about the vulnerabilities and other shortcomings of the project, and how honestly everything is corrected.
Very true bud the team are also very transparent to thier community, Im sure trust is no longer an issue to this project since they already have a good reputation.

Yes , the project is online for a while now and have seen some good improvements now. I have a strong feeling that the team is really serious to develop this project and fulfill all their goals.
The team in this project is really serious since from the start until now they are consistent of their work with good progress. Upgrading and keeps on developing proves that the project has a big potential to succed in the near future.
Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.
Indeed, it is really managed well so its expected that people put their trust in it, also I believe the community is giving information about the project in other sites and people seem to get interested.

Wow! great news for everyone. The team are really trying to make the project improve more to the future use. This is a great plan and it will make Dispatch Labs more reliable.

They definitely need more work to provide a better service to the crypto space. This is all about helping other project to be more effective and make it efficient as what their services is offering.
Activity: 294
I like this project because the developers &the community of this project was sociable and also communicate with others which I was observed up-to now from the day one
And which you how enables to us like Dispatch labs and etc. The flow of a dispatch aircraft is good and that you are publishing was containing a smart-contract
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wow, great work!

Hope everything will be good!! Grin
Activity: 280

Yes , the project is online for a while now and have seen some good improvements now. I have a strong feeling that the team is really serious to develop this project and fulfill all their goals.
The team in this project is really serious since from the start until now they are consistent of their work with good progress. Upgrading and keeps on developing proves that the project has a big potential to succed in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress. this is really good when developers keep up-to-date the events of interested people.

There doings is a plus factor that will make the project successful. Development of the project is very important because  it is full of competitors in crypto market. Project really needs to developed more and more.

In this kind of project like this there is no way to stop developing because as time passes by more and more competitors are rising, to be able to still lead this industries they need to continue improving this project.
Activity: 336

the team is keep on making us updated to the developments and progress. this is really good when developers keep up-to-date the events of interested people.

There doings is a plus factor that will make the project successful. Development of the project is very important because  it is full of competitors in crypto market. Project really needs to developed more and more.
Indeed, today the cryptography market is very crowded and there is a very big competition. Therefore, every project must always develop and improve its work.
Activity: 308

Activity: 504
Activity: 546
Merit: 122

Activity: 280
Dispatch makes a new DLT platform for Dapp developers. Transactions on this platform are truly measurable, very fast, and completely free of transaction fees.
Great work, team are active and the project are really trustable. This is a great opportunity for others to follow Dispatch Labs that have an awesome presentation on their product.
Activity: 113
Dispatch makes a new DLT platform for Dapp developers. Transactions on this platform are truly measurable, very fast, and completely free of transaction fees.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 378
I like that the project, in a relatively short period of time, has gained popularity. Is it likely that they will implement their road map?
I think that this is quite realistic, I think they will be able to achieve what is written in the road map, because the team has been engaged in the project for a long time and have already collected the necessary amount of money.
Is the company collecting money? I did not pay attention to how much the coins are worth and the network is already running?
No, the company does not raise funds. They have already collected the amount of money they need to develop the platform. But so far nothing has been announced about how the project works.
Activity: 336
I like that the project, in a relatively short period of time, has gained popularity. Is it likely that they will implement their road map?
I think that this is quite realistic, I think they will be able to achieve what is written in the road map, because the team has been engaged in the project for a long time and have already collected the necessary amount of money.
Is the company collecting money? I did not pay attention to how much the coins are worth and the network is already running?

No they don't have Initial Coin Offering, As I know they already have a deal with different sponsors and the project under development, If you want you can try their beta wallet and will receive tokens for free just contact the admin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: