Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 68. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I have been watching the project for a long time and I like how the team actively communicates with the community, I hope this will always continue.
They may be more focussing on the upgrades and advanced technologies to drive more innovative launches which resembles the operations to be executed smoothly with smart contracts as a team.
Most likely it is, it will be seen when the team will announce to us the news and updates of the project, over which they have been working for a long time.
I hope that this will happen soon, because for a long time there has been no news from the developers. I hope the development of the project goes according to plan.
Plan should be run in a smooth manner through a team involvement and accordingly all the checklist and possibilities should be met as developers are working actively on tickets through a channel of priority dealing with major which will put a check mark for mislead activities.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I have been watching the project for a long time and I like how the team actively communicates with the community, I hope this will always continue.
They may be more focussing on the upgrades and advanced technologies to drive more innovative launches which resembles the operations to be executed smoothly with smart contracts as a team.
Most likely it is, it will be seen when the team will announce to us the news and updates of the project, over which they have been working for a long time.
I hope that this will happen soon, because for a long time there has been no news from the developers. I hope the development of the project goes according to plan.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
@admin of dispatch, Any news about the bounty campaign that you where talking about in the past weeks? I cannot wait any longer!  Grin
It's amazing that someone else is hoping to see the bounty. It's time to get used to the idea that it will not be, because it's already been a lot of time from a possible launch. At this point, there is already no point in this.
But they don't provide us at now. I really hope the team will make official announcement about it asap.
I think they will update soon since basically market seems really odd at this so they just need some time before making any announcement . So many best we just wait for them to do that am just hoping they will announce their bounty soon
Activity: 504
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The support of the team for the community is again starting to go down.
I don't think so.if you look around the their is new update from the community & they are working hard to draw investors in this group.What are the things you find that the community is going  down?   
Activity: 434
I like this project because the developers of this project are very sociable in various social networks.
Yes, I have the same opinion, I completely agree with you, because this project is good only thanks to the developers.
The good attitude of the team members and the developers are very observed they always have time to assist the people. They have the passion to serve. I also appreciate their active response everytime there is questions and inquiries with regard the project.  Hopefully the team good manners will last until the project reach success.
Activity: 434
@admin of dispatch, Any news about the bounty campaign that you where talking about in the past weeks? I cannot wait any longer!  Grin
It's amazing that someone else is hoping to see the bounty. It's time to get used to the idea that it will not be, because it's already been a lot of time from a possible launch. At this point, there is already no point in this.
But they don't provide us at now. I really hope the team will make official announcement about it asap.
Activity: 378
I like this project because the developers of this project are very sociable in various social networks.
Yes, I have the same opinion, I completely agree with you, because this project is good only thanks to the developers.
Activity: 294
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Smart contracts is the most misused term on this freakin website. Need to take a shit? Use a smart contract. Need to buy some food? Use a smart contract
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I agree with you, all the supporters who follow the development of the project have already realized that the bounty campaign will not be launched. I think developers should make an official statement about this, so that such questions no longer arise.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Seem promising, DISPATCH LABS, When is the ICO period for this project?

they still not implement the roadmap. you should keep in touch with them here or telegram group.  you will came to know when the date will publish

It will be good if they can finish their roadmap will be updated for DAPPS apps. It will attract more investors to come and invest.

true. but they are taking so long time. and that can distract  people too. they should update  project
Activity: 574
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Infinite data and Dapps combine is one of the best features of dispatch Lab from attracting people and sponsors to join in.
Many members have already joined the ico sale. We wpuld like to hear from the admins what would be the next developments of the project after the sale.

As far as I know, the team are still active in marketing the project in various places. In fact, I have read now in the telegram announcement channel that they were going to attend conference in Toronto, Canada on next week. This shows that they are still working for the platform to have a good exposure and be acknowledged by the people.

If this is true then this is still a good news for the project, the team is really doing their best to market this project and soon I am sure that they will achieve what are all their planning to reach.
Activity: 378
Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.
I think that the team did everything possible to attract investors. And if no one is already making investments, then most likely new ones will not be found. You need something to change in the project.
I still fully trust this project no matter what happens, they already have established reputation and thats what realy matters.
This is true, I completely trust the project, because it is time-tested, I have been watching him and his work for quite a long time.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
Yes. We are waiting it for a long time. I really hope they running bounty program asap.
Im sure admin is just waiting for the right time to launch thier bounty campaign. We all know whats happening to the market and in this kind of situation its realy risky to spend more.

Yes you are right, maybe admin is just waiting for the right time to make some moves because with the current status of the market now it is really hard to make good strategies.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Infinite data and Dapps combine is one of the best features of dispatch Lab from attracting people and sponsors to join in.
Many members have already joined the ico sale. We wpuld like to hear from the admins what would be the next developments of the project after the sale.

As far as I know, the team are still active in marketing the project in various places. In fact, I have read now in the telegram announcement channel that they were going to attend conference in Toronto, Canada on next week. This shows that they are still working for the platform to have a good exposure and be acknowledged by the people.

And as part of it they have launched the Testnet to find out the things that are needed to be fixed, this is the phase where they can also generate huge traffic for them to know how much the blockchain can handle.
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Well, the team was actively responses their curious question in the telegram group. You can have a question also if you join it.
The project team is very responsive. They answers all the questions and inquiries of the people. As of now many are waiting for the announcements and finalization if the team will throw a bounty campaigns. As I followed this project the team are still in the planning stage if they will do some campaigns. Hopefully they will release their decision for the benefits of those who waits.
Activity: 196
Yes. We are waiting it for a long time. I really hope they running bounty program asap.
Pages:
Jump to: