Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 65. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.

One of the good and best features for this project is the infinite and free data for all users and investors plus working with DAPPS will be more good.
Free use of the network is very good, but who will support the network for free? I think many will be interested in this proposal.

Well, let's see how the team will explain how they can be able to make profit by this and how investors will be able to gain good profit from supporting this nice project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.

One of the good and best features for this project is the infinite and free data for all users and investors plus working with DAPPS will be more good.
Free use of the network is very good, but who will support the network for free? I think many will be interested in this proposal.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.
You have a point, since its already known, bounty wont probably be much of help now a days, but since many are looking forward to it, either would be good.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Smart contracts will be convenient for business people
Activity: 336

Their is the news about last month ago about the team launching a new bounty campaign, I am too still waiting for that announcement to begin.
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 504
Reaching out the people in the community is the best thing that the Dispatch Labs project team have done to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep up this project. They should keep on doing this kind of thing as this is really resulting from a good outcome and impact to this project. But then, I hope this project reach its goal and success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

They already answer this question many times, they are still working out navigating the legal landscape. When bounty and airdrop are available they will post to this thread as well as other social media.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.
Activity: 308

You have a point, bounty is just an additional way to make the project known. But everything is within the team how they make the project successful what we can do is just give our trust and support to them. Hoping that they will maintain being active and giving information to the people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 154
I liked the project, but for some reason the developers spend time on the production of trial coins. Tell me why this is happening?
Until now, is there any update about this project? i don't see any change from they release beta version.
I think that the team will report the news and updates as soon as they think it must be right.
Actually the team members are actively posting there updates and progress in this thread eveytime they have new and exciting updates or information they let the people know specifically the investors and supporters of the project. They keep the communication and bond alive for thw good outcome and results of the project in the future.
Yes it is. But in fact, for a long time already, developers have not given us any news or updates about the project. I hope they will soon do it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
… wow! It's not often that you see such rapidly-developing projects out in the open, y'know? Cheesy
I haven't heard of The Dispatch Labs before, but now I'm a big believer in this ICO right here, I mean, it has it all going for it!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
It is interesting that in a relatively small amount of time the project has gained popularity. There are chances that they will implement their road map.
I think that yes, the team will be able to achieve everything that is written down in the road map. Soon we will find out whether the project will have a company of generosity.

I have never ever heard the term company of generosity. Can you please explain with that? Are they planning to found another business that operates under the name of Dispatch Labs?
This is a kind of a great company that having a good team with such a perfect development on its way. Well play, Dispatch Labs.
At the moment, talking about the team positively can only be indirect, because the real result by which you can judge we will see only after the official launch of the project.

Exactly and it happens too often that a lot of praise is given before anything even happened. They are working hard as we can see and the results will hopefully be seen soon.

But I guess all of us here are free to say what we observed, the team got many positive feedback because many saw it how they work hard to make the project successful. Hopefully all their hardship will have best results. What we can do for now is be positive, give our trust ans support to them.

Observations aren't that useful as long as there is no real product. Sure you can say that they are hard at work and so on, but in the end the output is what matters when users finally can do something with smart contracts.
Activity: 532
I like this project because the developers of this project are very sociable in various social networks.
Pretty much agreeable, they answer questions from the community and also communicate with others, as I have observe in the previous days.
Yss, we can observe how the team and developers actively involved and responsive with all the questions and inquiries of the people in the project. They curious and the team are patiently assisting all the interested people.
Thats true however they are still not responding regarding the supporters ultimate question which is whe will they launch thier boubty campaign.

Well, maybe they are waiting for the market to increased the value or shall we say they probably have some target before they launched the bounty program. It's really not good at this moment to make an investment especially about creating a bounty program due to the fact that people nowadays are I think hodling and not making any investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
And was the company bounty before? I did not see and did not participate earlier, but if there is a continuation I really want to participate.
There was no such thing, there will be no continuation of generosity, because this is already a completed project. Now the team must announce what will happen next.
Pages:
Jump to: