Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 64. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

they still not announce any bountt program yet. if they announce you will know  that here.

I think that these news will appear in the telegram chat and here on this topic. so we will know about this event.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Dispatch makes a clear visibility as the stake holders get one vote per share per candidate in each election and the system is completely set with ultimate advanced features to implement the updated metrics that will enhance all the users with a new vision as a team to reach the targets.
Dua
Activity: 616
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
Reaching out the people in the community is the best thing that the Dispatch Labs project team have done to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep up this project. They should keep on doing this kind of thing as this is really resulting from a good outcome and impact to this project. But then, I hope this project reach its goal and success.
I agree. The team are very capable enough to handle the members of the community. Always on time in answering and giving enough informations about the platform. And probably that's the reason why all supporters are very optimistic on this project even if there is no bounties as of now.

Let's just observed for more days on what really the action of the dev about their bounty program because market these days seems to be facing hard time to increased its value. Moreover, things are getting much harder as some investors are becoming more cautious and carefully make a decision.
I have long been watching the development of the project and I can say for sure that the development team is coping well with its work. This is the main reason for the lack of a bounty campaign.
The project was interesting in terms of developers, because they take a huge part in writing news in social networks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello, tell me please, can I still buy tokens or sales have already ended? How is the platform developing now?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
Reaching out the people in the community is the best thing that the Dispatch Labs project team have done to gain more users, supporters and of course investors that will keep up this project. They should keep on doing this kind of thing as this is really resulting from a good outcome and impact to this project. But then, I hope this project reach its goal and success.
I agree. The team are very capable enough to handle the members of the community. Always on time in answering and giving enough informations about the platform. And probably that's the reason why all supporters are very optimistic on this project even if there is no bounties as of now.

Let's just observed for more days on what really the action of the dev about their bounty program because market these days seems to be facing hard time to increased its value. Moreover, things are getting much harder as some investors are becoming more cautious and carefully make a decision.
In the project the admin and devs are always active here also answering all the quires and some doubts it was happy on having a nice admin and good project called dispatch and the team behind the project are very committed on it and amazing that someone else is hoping to see the bounty and we observe that through the official white papers about this smart contract enabling with a security functionallywhich is highly essential
Dispatch enables companies to a data intensive business logic on a public ledger without sacrifycing speeder security
Activity: 504
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.

There are countless ways to utilize a bounty campaign to spread the word. If they decide to do something I don't think it's strange as long as they do the right things.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

they have enough positive suggestions from the community through social media
I hope this team can show the progress of this project how they reach the target of this project

Social Media comments are usually retarded though, either scams, reflinks to shitty sites or straight up begging for free coins or other free stuff
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.
Yes mate, the project is about to eeach the final stage but if they throw away bounty campaign i they can still do but it will be in short period of time. The team members can't still decide whether they will have bounty campaign or not hoping they will announce as soon as possible for the clarification.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

they still not announce any bountt program yet. if they announce you will know  that here.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344

they have enough positive suggestions from the community through social media
I hope this team can show the progress of this project how they reach the target of this project
Activity: 686

You have a point, bounty is just an additional way to make the project known. But everything is within the team how they make the project successful what we can do is just give our trust and support to them. Hoping that they will maintain being active and giving information to the people.

Yes, you are right bounty will get more awareness about the project to the investors, bounties are the best way to promote but at the same project will depend on the team how far they will develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
not always the presence of awards indicates the successful development of the project. On the contrary, if the project is successful without providing bounty for supporters, it means that the development team is absolutely confident in their abilities to achieve the goal in the project.

You have a point, since its already known, bounty wont probably be much of help now a days, but since many are looking forward to it, either would be good.

I think even if a project is somewhat quite slight popular it still needs proper marketing and advertising so that more and more people will be aware that this kind of project is existing now.
The marketing is good so far compared to other infrastructure projects that is only just a concept and they don't have partnerships yet or projects that are going to use their blockchain.
Activity: 574

You have a point, since its already known, bounty wont probably be much of help now a days, but since many are looking forward to it, either would be good.

I think even if a project is somewhat quite slight popular it still needs proper marketing and advertising so that more and more people will be aware that this kind of project is existing now.
At the moment the project is already actively advertised and we do not know for sure whether this team is missing or not, as they do not talk about it. However, judging by the latest news, soon the bounty will be restarted and the promotion will go even more actively.
Activity: 140

One of the good and best features for this project is the infinite and free data for all users and investors plus working with DAPPS will be more good.
Free use of the network is very good, but who will support the network for free? I think many will be interested in this proposal.

Well, let's see how the team will explain how they can be able to make profit by this and how investors will be able to gain good profit from supporting this nice project.
Most of the people won't show how they able to make a profit by setting up a project like Dispatch so, you might get no answer for it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Pages:
Jump to: