Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 25. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Pretty stoked that I've doubled my holdings at a crazy good price over the past couple days

Yeah, buddy!!!! Is it just me or is it a crazy good tome to buy???
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pretty stoked that I've doubled my holdings at a crazy good price over the past couple days
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
0 problems and holding my position
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
why is the chain moving so slow? +2hrs for one block? It says 30 seconds.

Seeing the same thing on the explorer.  Looks like it was fine until about 4hrs ago.  Does this happen if no wallets are open and staking?

moved my coins to the wallet to stake...well tried to move them and they disappeared.

mine took forever to move, they're not gone. they showed up in my balance only when trying to send for a while but they're there now. took a good long while though.

these are signs of dev working in the background. keep calm and wait for updates.
Has anyone got staking to work on Windows?

windows wallet is not staking, a fix is on its way soon 

Thanks, that's what I thought, just wanted to confirm.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

windows wallet is not staking, a fix is on its way soon 
Activity: 14

I still have yet to get staking working on linux. Is anyone else having the same issues?

Seeing the same thing on the explorer.  Looks like it was fine until about 4hrs ago.  Does this happen if no wallets are open and staking?

moved my coins to the wallet to stake...well tried to move them and they disappeared.

mine took forever to move, they're not gone. they showed up in my balance only when trying to send for a while but they're there now. took a good long while though.

No blocks means no coins can move around, hence the delay. 
Activity: 42

Normal again

patience really is a virtue

Normal again
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Seeing the same thing on the explorer.  Looks like it was fine until about 4hrs ago.  Does this happen if no wallets are open and staking?

edit: the tx id: 811e65ca3855f3f5ee5e46705d2cc1208c573d4c32f99e7514889d851f552777 doesnt even show up. Still being patient, but i had half my btc in distrocoin.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Beauty of a coin, time to wake up!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Can not wait for this coin to rise! Need to work on my selling high and buying low,I seem to miss it by 20 seconds.
Still I am holding a lot more than I thought I would,which is great.
I would much prefer a silent dev who delivers and communicates later, than a dev that communicates throughout and never delivers.

+1 from me as well
Ok everyone POS distribution is getting alot better now. Were working on the fixed wallets now but here is the updated sourcecode so we need it pushing around as it fixes the problem:

https://github.com/RAXESOFTWARE/Distrocoin

As you can see with reference to the block chain POS is getting better!

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/

So Windows users are SOL right now?  Undecided

Not really SOL, only for the moment.I'm nearly positive that when you get a working wallet, all the stake that you should have been earning this whole time will come through as one big fat stake. The "age" of your coins is stored in the blockchain, so you will still get the stake that is owed to you. It is like keeping your wallet offline for a while, then opening it up to stake every month or so. It appears that the problems are being addressed, so if you can hold tight you'll get your stake.
If anybody is sure that I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Yes this correct as long as the coins have been in your wallet for 8hrs and not moved they will generate PoS regardless of if your wallet is open.  So once your wallet is fixed and you unlock it the new coins will be minted.

Check out this FAQ from another coin on PoS and how it works as it is very helpful if you are not familiar.
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=27.0

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I would much prefer a silent dev who delivers and communicates later, than a dev that communicates throughout and never delivers.
If we add to some list, I will keep voting.
Pages:
Jump to: