Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 23. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What caused this slow dump in price? Hopefully we have reversed the trend, I don't see why this coin would be at this price..

It was some FUD that has been proven false regarding the premine being dumped that caused it to drop from ~2500

Thanks, Then it doesn't make sense we are at this price. Oh well, holding Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
We need some steady volume on exchanges....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
15% stake per year or per month?

15% stake per year

imagine a bank would give interests like this,
we live in a great time :-)

So let me get it straight....

12.5 million coins were PoW.... 100 million coins total...

Staking distributed over 8 year period....

12.5 x (1.15)^8 = not 100 million coins right?

How does this work than?

Good question. By my calculations it will take between 14 and 15 years to hit 100M
legendary
Activity: 1232

15% stake per year

So let me get it straight....

12.5 million coins were PoW.... 100 million coins total...

Staking distributed over 8 year period....

12.5 x (1.15)^8 = not 100 million coins right?

How does this work than?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

15% stake per year

Activity: 38

15% stake per year
Activity: 252
What caused this slow dump in price? Hopefully we have reversed the trend, I don't see why this coin would be at this price..

It was some FUD that has been proven false regarding the premine being dumped that caused it to drop from ~2500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 294
Activity: 14
For those still not seeing staking with the latest wallet code (not windows). It can take over 24 hours to see a stake reward.
Activity: 26
Is multipool working for distro right now? Can't see  it on coinking.io  Undecided

you obviously don't know what a multipool is...

I interpreted the question as "Why isn't it showing on coinking.io as a mineable currency for the multipool?" and answered appropriately.

BTW, unteroid, you can select DIS from the top right of your wallet page on coinking.io to convert almost anything you're mining in a multipool to DIS. The IRC channel can help you figure out the most efficient thing to mine to maximize your payout.
Activity: 9
That helped, started mining, thanks
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Is multipool working for distro right now? Can't see  it on coinking.io  Undecided

you need to choose autoconvert to DIS in the wallet page
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

It's in PoS, so it can't be mined right now. It's listed on coinking still though. https://coinking.io/coin.php?coin=distrocoin

you obviously don't know what a multipool is...

from blackcoin multipool:
Our pool aggregates the community's hashing power to mine other crypto-currencies, which are then traded algorithmically to maximize returns.

We use the proceeds to buy Blackcoin, as it is not possible to mine Blackcoin directly, and distribute it to the miners.
Is multipool working for distro right now? Can't see  it on coinking.io  Undecided

It's in PoS, so it can't be mined right now. It's listed on coinking still though. https://coinking.io/coin.php?coin=distrocoin
Thank you.

Activity: 1022
I had a similar message in another coins wallet, then all of a sudden BOOM, staking was an everyday occurrence.
Windows wallet is staking for myself.
I did a clean install.
Removed my distro roaming file and re-synced to the block chain. (do not delete just move it to desktop)
Everyday since POS started, I have found at least 1 block.
Hope this helps.

No luck for me unfortunately after the clean install.
  "Your weight is 122623, network weight is 1823.  Expected time to reward is 0 seconds."

"Your weight is 147946, network weight is 1755. Expected time to reward is 0 second(s)." here. Just waiting on a new Windows wallet.  Cool
Activity: 252
Windows wallet is staking for myself.
I did a clean install.
Removed my distro roaming file and re-synced to the block chain. (do not delete just move it to desktop)
Everyday since POS started, I have found at least 1 block.
Hope this helps.

No luck for me unfortunately after the clean install.
  "Your weight is 122623, network weight is 1823.  Expected time to reward is 0 seconds."
Pages:
Jump to: