Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 22. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
EDIT: things are being sorted out like adults.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Pay the guy!!!

We are down 40% already  Angry
r00t-dev
oh this don't look good to me... Sad

i know bista from other projects (CTM, ASIACOIN, SHIBECOIN, etc.). he was also the person
detected the asiacoin scam with his team. he is honest and competent afaik. so won't ask for
money if they don't owe him money.
i don't think he is liying here. he has good reputation in IRC and cryptocommunity.

how much money they have to pay you?
maybe i can donate a little bit of it.

EDIT: things are being sorted out like adults.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
so how much are we talking about here?

if all is true... you can give us a little paste of your conversation I assume? Wink

we are talking about a total amount of 3BTC. 1.38 BTC were paid on 7th June.
so 1.62BTC are still missing.

ok.. so about a grand is missing... not cool indeed....

Can you provide us any proof of the deal...? like raxe telling you hes not gonna pay?

This is a serious matter... I would like too know what raxe has too say about this as well

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Hackers-Harassed-FBI-Tipster-With-Threats-Sex-Toys-Prosecutors-97803564.html

FACT IS: WILLIAM H. GILES also known as WILLIAM PREMORE is a known scammer/hacker.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vlToXuIF1tkJ:pastebin.com/30j5HPJF+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

this is just the TOP of the iceberg.

WILLIAM I TOLD YOU I WANT MY MONEY! I was always a honest guy. i do good coding. AND YOU KNOW THAT I FIXED YOUR COIN AT MY BIRTHDAY! I HAD TO POSTPONE MY PARTY BECAUSE OF YOU! I am going to contact the prosecutors office of kansas city if you keep ignoring me!!!

If you can show how he is a know scammer before then please....

fork this coin, destroy the premine, let's continue.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
oh this don't look good to me... Sad

i know bista from other projects (CTM, ASIACOIN, SHIBECOIN, etc.). he was also the person
detected the asiacoin scam with his team. he is honest and competent afaik. so won't ask for
money if they don't owe him money.
i don't think he is liying here. he has good reputation in IRC and cryptocommunity.

how much money they have to pay you?
maybe i can donate a little bit of it.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

if all is true... you can give us a little paste of your conversation I assume? Wink

ok.. so about a grand is missing... not cool indeed....

Can you provide us any proof of the deal...? like raxe telling you hes not gonna pay?

This is a serious matter... I would like too know what raxe has too say about this as well
r00t-dev

Activity: 26
I am not saying Bitsta is telling lies but i would like to hear other side of the story so that we know what exactly is going on.

Indeed. I'm especially curious about the bit where the Windows wallet is supposed to be staking now, since mine sure isn't and I haven't seen any announcement that it was fixed yet. It's only been a lucky few people I've seen in this thread who it's working for.

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

legendary
Just pay the guy!!

The one creating FUD is the person that doesn't pay
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER !

RAXE.IO = William Giles = SCAMMER!!!

i warn all users to stay away from this crapdev and his coin and any project linked to him.

as you can see, I FIXED THE SOURCES (look at the last commit = github.com/distrocoin/distrocoin) and we had an appointment. I was paid about 40% of the agreed amount in front.

I and ra1nb0wdash fixed and tested the sources in an new network. And mining + staking
worked without problems. After i sent him the sources he said he will pay me the rest and so i
compiled him the WINDOWS wallet and sent it to him.

BUT WILLIAM GILES SCAMMED ME AND DIDN'T PAY THE REST!!!

WE WILL FIGHT THIS SCAMMER AND HIS SCAMMING COMPANY UNTIL THEY PAY US WHAT
BELONGS TO US!!

#OPantiRAXE will start tonight.

Wow....that's fucked up. No good sign....That means that the only DEV that was able to keep this coin going is now not available any more   Huh

PAY THE GUY !!!

Wow you really gonna believe one persons side of a story without hearing the full story from both parties, even if this is true, which I believe its not, why not give the owner of the coin Raxe.io the benefit of the doubt and let him tell his side of the story, I'm sure there is a pefectly good explaination, or its just FUD to get the price down, so "Bitsta" can buy cheap coins.

there is NO explanation for it.

i commited the new sources + sent him the new wallet-binary.
he said that staking is NOT working.

we tested it two times in an new network. even rented a VPS for it.
everything worked fine.
we also checked the forum and saw many other users staking without problems.

thats it. we held our part of the deal. Raxe.io didn't.

SO RAXE.IO SCAMMED US.

conclusion:
RAXE.IO = WILLIAM GILES = SCAMMER!!!

I am not saying Bitsta is telling lies but i would like to hear other side of the story so that we know what exactly is going on.
r00t-dev
Is whole raxe.io = one person? As far as I heard, different people works on iOS app, tipping services and debit cards?

at least he s the owner of it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

i warn all users to stay away from this crapdev and his coin and any project linked to him.

as you can see, I FIXED THE SOURCES (look at the last commit = github.com/distrocoin/distrocoin) and we had an appointment. I was paid about 40% of the agreed amount in front.

I and ra1nb0wdash fixed and tested the sources in an new network. And mining + staking
worked without problems. After i sent him the sources he said he will pay me the rest and so i

BELONGS TO US!!

Wow....that's fucked up. No good sign....That means that the only DEV that was able to keep this coin going is now not available any more   Huh

PAY THE GUY !!!

Wow you really gonna believe one persons side of a story without hearing the full story from both parties, even if this is true, which I believe its not, why not give the owner of the coin Raxe.io the benefit of the doubt and let him tell his side of the story, I'm sure there is a pefectly good explaination, or its just FUD to get the price down, so "Bitsta" can buy cheap coins.
legendary

BELONGS TO US!!

PAY THE GUY !!!
r00t-dev
finally things are being sorted out like adults.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Sorry guys, way too many red flags for me on this one.  I'm out, best of luck to you all

I want cheap DIS too, but I don't FUD to get it.

So you are out, great, who are you again? Not the only investor right.
Activity: 14
Sorry guys, way too many red flags for me on this one.  I'm out, best of luck to you all

Have a good one...don't see the point of this post other than FUD though...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
15% stake per year or per month?

15% stake per year

imagine a bank would give interests like this,
we live in a great time :-)

So let me get it straight....

12.5 million coins were PoW.... 100 million coins total...

Staking distributed over 8 year period....

12.5 x (1.15)^8 = not 100 million coins right?

How does this work than?

Good question. By my calculations it will take between 14 and 15 years to hit 100M

did you calculate the "inerest-on-interest" also?

I did but only with a compound period of each year instead of 8 hours. In general, it's not that much more...even over a timespan like that (Not enought to turn 40M into 100M.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
15% stake per year or per month?

15% stake per year

imagine a bank would give interests like this,
we live in a great time :-)

So let me get it straight....

12.5 million coins were PoW.... 100 million coins total...

Staking distributed over 8 year period....

12.5 x (1.15)^8 = not 100 million coins right?

How does this work than?

Good question. By my calculations it will take between 14 and 15 years to hit 100M

did you calculate the "inerest-on-interest" also?
Pages:
Jump to: