Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 46. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
why is block explorer now offline?

We need a better one. This one cant handle much load. Its just a bandwidth issue
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
reserved
Activity: 294
every time distro goes over 1k same FUD ppl come and starts whining about something and the price goes down to 600-700, PPL PLEASE STOP FEEDING THEM THEY MAKE BIG MONEY ON YOU BEACUSE U DONT HAVE BALLS AND HOLD.

i can guarantee you its same asshole all the time he has like 10 accounts and makes big bucks on buying at 700 and selling at 1k all the time.

the premine is 2% of 100 000 000= 2 000 000 in cold storage if you dont like it MOVE ON, GET LOST, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

find other coin to create fud about this is the next big thing so mutch develope in such short time. try finding another coin with so mutch progress or wait i save u some time THERE IS NONE!

so mutch develope

wow. mutch develope. many english. are you sure you aren't developing for dogecoin? wow such coin. very speak. many error
legendary
Activity: 1022
Pump and dump going on? Looks a bit like it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Price going MAD...
Distro to 4k  Cool
little fudsters.... go too ikea and play in smallland or something Cheesy

LOL those  kiddos doing FUD to drive teh price down HAHAHA think they are smart traders ahahahah Cheesy
As I stated in the poloniex trollbox :

ntf: DIS has a current market cap of 90k - to reach 4.5 mil it needs x 50 raise. I think thats possible if every aspect of the whitepaper is acomplished. Good luck.

Just wanted to mention, this will be possible if Raxe will take care of whats stated in the whitepaper.
Activity: 490

LOL those  kiddos doing FUD to drive teh price down HAHAHA think they are smart traders ahahahah Cheesy
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Premine isnt even staking.... It is also down to 1.3 mil...
Activity: 588
every time distro goes over 1k same FUD ppl come and starts whining about something and the price goes down to 600-700, PPL PLEASE STOP FEEDING THEM THEY MAKE BIG MONEY ON YOU BEACUSE U DONT HAVE BALLS AND HOLD.

i can guarantee you its same asshole all the time he has like 10 accounts and makes big bucks on buying at 700 and selling at 1k all the time.

the premine is 2% of 100 000 000= 2 000 000 in cold storage if you dont like it MOVE ON, GET LOST, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

find other coin to create fud about this is the next big thing so mutch develope in such short time. try finding another coin with so mutch progress or wait i save u some time THERE IS NONE!

Nice calculation bullish monkey.

If we take 2 % of TOTAL COIN 100M. It's 2 M.

But right after POW:

2M of 12.5 M POW coins, will be 16 % PREMINE

This 16 % will also be staking!!
First of all stop this fucking FUD to get cheap coins and to save some bitcoins

Second the premine is 1.3after the devs PAID BOUNTIES and the premine is on COLD STORAGE so it CAN'T be STAKING

it's no FUD just facts, wow bounties lol, must be some shitload on bounties then.

Great cold storage! have to take your word for it I guess

Cold storage on bittrex I pressume ? lol
Activity: 490

But right after POW:

First of all stop this fucking FUD to get cheap coins and to save some bitcoins

Second the premine is 1.3after the devs PAID BOUNTIES and the premine is on COLD STORAGE so it CAN'T be STAKING
Activity: 588

But right after POW:

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Pls take a good look Wink

cooool.. have a great day everyone.. and stay positive  Cool
Activity: 355
dont say you cant mine again, or prepare for the big bad world...

of course i can mine with my laptop but... i dont have a rig or something like it and now is a nonsense mine with a laptop and i need it for my work so... i cant mine  Smiley

Rent out some rigs Grin

i do, sometimes (betarigs) Smiley but i think is also good way to get coins offering what u can do best, means, working for the coin and that is what i did here, a "normal paid job".. i think is the future all we want for this "new money", to be use in many ways and not only for to be trade in markets  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com

of course i can mine with my laptop but... i dont have a rig or something like it and now is a nonsense mine with a laptop and i need it for my work so... i cant mine  Smiley

Rent out some rigs Grin
Next stop....MINTPAL!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/distro-debit-cards-full-pos-634588 <----------Keep promotional thread bumped!
Activity: 355

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Pls take a good look Wink

Pages:
Jump to: