Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 47. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
dont say you cant mine again, or prepare for the big bad world...
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
DEVs are  quite busy, don't worry about your bountys, they will not forget you.
i waited also 2-3 days, but then they paid them all at once.
I think they check their box once or twice a week and do everything in one big batch ...

if u say so... ok, i will continue with the other video but would also like to hear something from the dev

We will go through the bounty listing today, sorry for your delay.

perfect, only wanted to know if everything is ok

It will normally be done in stages and will most likely be done later today or in the next few days, he is a reliable dev, but just very busy, but if he remains too busy and you are impatient i will send you the 5k

Hi jibble if you are kind to help with the reward would be nice, my reason to have this coin is the POS phase (as i say, i cant mine but mint) and it looks like the Devs are really to busy for to send any reward. Distro wallet DEFoL8LueHUkT3xAaegapFrLff5Nj3KZXp

Here the link to the video again, all u people can use it to spread the word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpTsjkHjA4w and if u want to upload the video in other places here the download link to the mpeg 4 HD http://juanmiguelsalas.com/video/DistroCoinPromoYoutube.zip

Devs please when u are less busy send the coins back to jibble.

jibble thanks a lot for the help again and also anticlimax thanks for the help to u too
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Could anyone explain in a sentence or two what sets this coin apart?

"System that allows scrape of the blockchain, allowing asset management and conversion to occur."

--This sounds interesting, but could someone explain to a non-techie what this means?
goog
WE   must  add   on  coinmarketcap
goog
very   good   add  to  polo
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
any one here with writing skills we need to start writing articles on DIS and sending it to various crypto websites, we already have video's being made, so that's good, we can advertise on coinmarketcap.com this is putting the pre-mine to good use if the DEV agrees https://buysellads.com/buy/detail/229736
legendary
Trading like crazy on polo... what's next exchange?
mintpal would probably be the next move but it will need to catch there eye, otherwise we need to vote, DIS will no longer be ignored now it's on polo, more and more people will see it and read into it now, so get em cheap NOW! poe ends soon, ios wallet out soon, just introduced to polo, who no where the price will go, it's not unheard of for coins will a lot going for them like DIS to go to 100k within a few weeks evan a few days, nothing would surprise me any more. especially with things like quark and doge, they both had very little innovation but they had the right hype, with the right innovations and the right hype, the sky is the limit for DIS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Trading like crazy on polo... what's next exchange?
legendary
3k on polo 1200 on bittrex lol
Activity: 378
Activity: 378
every time distro goes over 1k same FUD ppl come and starts whining about something and the price goes down to 600-700, PPL PLEASE STOP FEEDING THEM THEY MAKE BIG MONEY ON YOU BEACUSE U DONT HAVE BALLS AND HOLD.

i can guarantee you its same asshole all the time he has like 10 accounts and makes big bucks on buying at 700 and selling at 1k all the time.

the premine is 2% of 100 000 000= 2 000 000 in cold storage if you dont like it MOVE ON, GET LOST, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

find other coin to create fud about this is the next big thing so mutch develope in such short time. try finding another coin with so mutch progress or wait i save u some time THERE IS NONE!

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
sneaky little fudsters.... I had a nice talk with other community members in irc... and after reading all this and the forum... one thing is certain... fudsters arrived  Grin

if somebody invented a FUD miner, imagine the wealth!!

volume has doubled while i slept Smiley nice to see
Activity: 462
sneaky little fudsters.... I had a nice talk with other community members in irc... and after reading all this and the forum... one thing is certain... fudsters arrived  Grin

That means one thing! Rise in price is coming hahaha
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Request the coin to be added poloniex!!!

thank you, also there would be 0 need to pump once debit cards are released. that card you want to get trust me, regardless because history is in the making, value of this card will be one day in tens of thousands of dollars, that number is probably on the lower spectra, but I like to play it conservative
Nice research. So now we know Nexus wasnt even a scam. People used their name to scam. Probably why the coin failed to make it.

Why can't everyone just play nice?  er... I guess that's obvious.  Money.  )-:
Activity: 462
Nice research. So now we know Nexus wasnt even a scam. People used their name to scam. Probably why the coin failed to make it.
Okay sorry musta been the wrong guy.

Just had to clear up the GIANT RED SCAM quote you posted, and figure out wtf was going on as I too am an investor, and if there is any truth to this scam as you posted, I would really like to know wtf is going on.. All I could find was nothing. 
   But then again.  I don't know how to use this forum as you mentioned.

If there's anything else that is heresay or want to continue our chicken fight, pm me, and keep this bullshit off this thread.  Thanks! and have a nice day.   Cool

No problem man, we are on the same boat.

Just in regards to this post you made. 
  "TheNexusProtocol - Last Active:   March 24, 2014, 01:10:14 AM (He scammed people over 100 BTC)"
can't seem to find the 100 btc thing anywhere or any scam at all.  All I can find in the trust area (of previous company loosely tied to raxe) is this quote:

"Have invested 21 btc with this individual. They supplied me with their name, location and other details that i had asked for prior to investment. I have spoken to this member on the phone and have arranged to meet up in the future. After giving the investment, this individual has remained in contact with me and not avoided me in any IRC. I have not seen any behaviours that cause me any concern. I might lose my investment, I might make money...that's business and it goes with the territory. The negative rating seems a bit harsh. How else are people meant to raise investment for ventures?"

and of course the very trusted member saying this about the scam nexus thread in the comments section..

"This is not the real Nexxus Corporation.

Here is the link to the real thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-nexxus-protocol-p2p-altcoin-exchange-multiwallet-p2p-hosting-411403

Here is the cryptostocks link:

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/77"

as Nexus had warned about in the thread you posted. (page 4)

"UPDATE 24/01/2014 IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION PEOPLE ARE IMPERSONATING US, DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL NEXXUS CORPORATION THE LINK TO THE SCAM IS HERE ****THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD**** THE THREAD YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW.https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--428195"

Scam thread is Nexus Protocal not Protocol as is mentioned in trust rating.  Easy enough mistake.

Case closed, I learned how to use the forum! Life is great.
Pages:
Jump to: