Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 43. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Here is the new wallet update:

https://mega.co.nz/#!VVFTUCzC!oz_3b5XqasN5D4u_0zT1LPZ3lAIw9pPmUv2UIFa5ecM

Ok now. We expected a wallet that would stake and now that we replaced it with this we don't even have a working wallet! dll is mising..what now??

Why not build from source? Seems like the Linux code builds without much hassle.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Ok now. We expected a wallet that would stake and now that we replaced it with this we don't even have a working wallet! dll is mising..what now??

This is not the new wallet.  That's quote from before.

Tell that to the dev..what  do you expect us to understand with "new wallet update" ?? Especially when waiting one for days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505

This is not the new wallet.  That's quote from before.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
I have been given 100k DISTRO from the premine to distribute for promotional efforts.

If anyone has a twitter account with a large number of organic followers please message me.

Also if you have any ideas for promotion of DISTRO. Feel free to message me.

Yeh been pumping the fuck outta distro on twitter re tweeting everything I find. Lots of interest out there now
Activity: 177

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Has the coin count been cut down from 100 million? Is this still mineable? Can the OP info be fixed?

100 million over 8 years. 24 hrs POW left!

Still waiting for working block explorer, i see you allready moved some of the premine

I just spent 2 hours distributing 55k of the pre-mine to reputable people. In return they are going to promote the coin. (maybe they are ones investing now)

Still have 45k. So i can personally account for 100k of the premine. So can the 6 people who are now marketing.  Cool

dont care about that 100k, why cant we see 2 milion from premine. block explorer conveniently down

Go away mr i want cheap coins

stop hushing me, i know ure paid to promote this coin, but what kind of a coin doesnt have a valid block explorer *?
its either rigged for premine dumping, or pathetic in development
why is everyone saying the block explorer is down i used it 3 times yesterday?

http://192.95.49.252:8080/chain/DisrtroCoin

its offline
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Has the coin count been cut down from 100 million? Is this still mineable? Can the OP info be fixed?

Still waiting for working block explorer, i see you allready moved some of the premine

I just spent 2 hours distributing 55k of the pre-mine to reputable people. In return they are going to promote the coin. (maybe they are ones investing now)

Still have 45k. So i can personally account for 100k of the premine. So can the 6 people who are now marketing.  Cool

dont care about that 100k, why cant we see 2 milion from premine. block explorer conveniently down

stop hushing me, i know ure paid to promote this coin, but what kind of a coin doesnt have a valid block explorer *?
why is everyone saying the block explorer is down i used it 3 times yesterday?
legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
ive sent message to Raxe with some promotio nofferings for the coin. ill try to help this one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 122
legendary
Activity: 336
does Android Application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.distrocoin.wallet stake?

Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!VVFTUCzC!oz_3b5XqasN5D4u_0zT1LPZ3lAIw9pPmUv2UIFa5ecM   no go for me

Huh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone having issues building the QT wallet or daemon on Digitalocean VPSs or ARM CPUs please let me know. I have a working solution.
I have been given 100k DISTRO from the premine to distribute for promotional efforts.

If anyone has a twitter account with a large number of organic followers please message me.

Also if you have any ideas for promotion of DISTRO. Feel free to message me.

First I think some games or interactive media would be a good target. I can help with some ideas, will think of some.

I'm all for it!
Pages:
Jump to: