Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVVY - PoW/PoS | Masternode | Skein | Dividend System Coming Soon - page 14. (Read 21886 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Good news from dev. Now we are in Cryptopia and Coinsmarkets. In two days we will be on Poloniex.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Response from DEV:

Hi,

We currently form a team, and waiting coinsmartket waiting our reply .
Cryptopia Listing already applied . TQ

Regards,
Divvy Team

Really, I'm glad to hear that

good work dev ,hope hit coinsmartket  and Cryptopia  as quickly as possible.
Activity: 48
Response from DEV:

Hi,

Regards,
Divvy Team

Really, I'm glad to hear that. Why this message not post by divvycryptodev?
Many miner and investor want to hear that by himself.
Activity: 49
Response from DEV:

Hi,

Regards,
Divvy Team

Interesting. Where did this get to you from? They havent been responding to anyone
Activity: 88
Response from DEV:

Hi,

Regards,
Divvy Team
Activity: 54
We will see. I just think that its not a problem that DEV is not online 2 days (now its X-mas time).
X-Mas is already over for a couple of days here ;-).
Activity: 16
Guys, keep calm. Its just 2 days that DEV is not online.  We have a holiday time now, and DEV is just a man, soo let him a little bit of rest. Second step will be listing to coinsmarket, soo just wait, because coinsmarket have a problem with DDoS. DEV have a 1% of premain. Soo what do you think is better for him? just take 7.5 BTC and create a new coin or get this COIN to coinsmarkets?
If you believe in this, it does not mean that it will be so. Nothing prevented him from selling coins for bitcoins and simply leaving, meaning in further frosts? I understand that people wanted to earn money by buying cheaply on their pockets, but he just took it and sold it to them, and now everybody wants to sell to each other, even if the coin goes to the exchange, her future will not be with such a start.
Ecли вы вepитe в этo, тo нe знaчит чтo oнo бyдeт тaк. Hичтo нe пoмeшaлo eмy пpoдaть мoнeты зa биткoины и пpocтo yйти, cмыcл в дaльнeйшиx зaмopax? Я пoнимaю, чтo люди xoтeли зapaбoтaть дeнeг кyпив нoды пo дeшeвкe, нo блин oн пpocтo взял и пpoдaл им, a тeпepь вce xoтят дpyг дpyгy pacпpoдaть, дaжe ecли мoнeтa выйдeт нa биpжy y нee бyдyщeгo нe бyдeт c тaким cтapтoм, дoвepия yжe нeт.
We will see. I just think that its not a problem that DEV is not online 2 days (now its X-mas time).
Activity: 54
Guys, keep calm. Its just 2 days that DEV is not online.  We have a holiday time now, and DEV is just a man, soo let him a little bit of rest. Second step will be listing to coinsmarket, soo just wait, because coinsmarket have a problem with DDoS. DEV have a 1% of premain. Soo what do you think is better for him? just take 7.5 BTC and create a new coin or get this COIN to coinsmarkets?

So you're saying that we must be patience. I think it takes little effort to manage the expectations here in the form of some status updates. Will take some 10 minutes of typing at this forum.  Do you have a direct connection with the developer?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
If you believe in this, it does not mean that it will be so. Nothing prevented him from selling coins for bitcoins and simply leaving, meaning in further frosts? I understand that people wanted to earn money by buying cheaply on their pockets, but he just took it and sold it to them, and now everybody wants to sell to each other, even if the coin goes to the exchange, her future will not be with such a start.
Ecли вы вepитe в этo, тo нe знaчит чтo oнo бyдeт тaк. Hичтo нe пoмeшaлo eмy пpoдaть мoнeты зa биткoины и пpocтo yйти, cмыcл в дaльнeйшиx зaмopax? Я пoнимaю, чтo люди xoтeли зapaбoтaть дeнeг кyпив нoды пo дeшeвкe, нo блин oн пpocтo взял и пpoдaл им, a тeпepь вce xoтят дpyг дpyгy pacпpoдaть, дaжe ecли мoнeтa выйдeт нa биpжy y нee бyдyщeгo нe бyдeт c тaким cтapтoм, дoвepия yжe нeт.
тaк я и знaл, вeздe oбмaн, вeздe нaдyвaют пpocтoй нapoд  Grin

so i knew, everywhere a deceit, everywhere cheating the simple people ; D

Пoкyдa ecть нa cвeтe дypaки,
Oбмaнoм жить нaм, cтaлo быть, c pyки.

лиca Aлиca и кoт Бaзилиo
YEAH, CHATERS are everywhere but a lot of people can earn a thousands of dollar just for for a couple of months.
Activity: 87
I want to create a master node, where can I get a coin? Exchange? Cheesy

To buy a MN send a PM to dev. It will sell you 20 or 30 masternodes
Activity: 84
Pm me, if you want to buy MN.
my email : [email protected]

Wake up no one will BUY NOW!!
Activity: 18
Pm me, if you want to buy MN.
my email : [email protected]
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I feel scam coin...

no dev
no exchange
no infomation

It wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be a scam. Either way, I can't say I feel sorry for the persons who bought masternodes for 1.5 btc. Giving a anonymous person without a track record that kind of money is just plane stupid.

But we don't know yet whats going on, devs might turn up anytime.
Activity: 78
Activity: 55
I feel scam coin...

no dev
no exchange
no infomation

... and make presale 5 mn for 7.5btc Sad
Activity: 120