Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVVY - PoW/PoS | Masternode | Skein | Dividend System Coming Soon - page 15. (Read 21886 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
WTS 10 DVY = 10 BWK. PM Grin
Activity: 9
Activity: 55
DVY have discord channel?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello I'm having some problems with mining DIVVY coins who can help in this matter. However, i can mine all coins i want exept this skein coin. Or the miner reject 100% (yes, while using the skein kernel), other miners wont start. I tested the wolf miner (normally very good, used it a long time ago for XMR and always works fine), the sgminer (many versions) but nothign work..
Also on the gettingstarted page from pool.mn it's pointed to a asic miner tool. Only message i get while using that miner is: no usb miner found (rly? xd)
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Which miner works for this coin on Windows with AMD RX480? Thanks!
SGMiner but i dont know what version is better for SKein. I  have nvidia.
Activity: 175
Which miner works for this coin on Windows with AMD RX480? Thanks!
Activity: 66
Hi

I have 600 hash from 1080 ti and 370 from 1070 ccminer-x64 power limit 95, memory 500, core clock 150. Up in a topic you guys wrote much more high hashes. What's wrong with me?! Help me please to increase my hashes

Because they are using a different version of ccminer - alexis ccminer fork
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
DEV should report here ASAP. Has to prove this is not the next scam.

He does not have to prove sh$t! What is the point of reporting anything at this moment? Fools already gave him their btc for worthless MNs, so why bother Wink
Sounds plausible, well, this greed of these people will ruin. Perhaps they will not be damaged by 1.5bt, and a couple of days without the developer's comment and all this will be 100% scam.
Activity: 54
Hi

I have 600 hash from 1080 ti and 370 from 1070 ccminer-x64 power limit 95, memory 500, core clock 150. Up in a topic you guys wrote much more high hashes. What's wrong with me?! Help me please to increase my hashes

Try this one, I have 6*1070 makes 3050 MHS:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

He does not have to prove sh$t! What is the point of reporting anything at this moment? Fools already gave him their btc for worthless MNs, so why bother Wink

Why bother? Because I spent electricity and hash.
Activity: 2
Hi

Activity: 50

It should be prohibited to create a thread in this section with less than 200 or 400 posts. Every day new coins for people without reputation.
Dev are you ded? Please let us know you are alive and all is well Smiley It would be great if you could join us in Discord as well, I know your presence would be welcome.
No Dev No party
Activity: 45
Activity: 616
Hello!
 LIke your  project!
What about Airdrop? When it would be for your road map?
Pages:
Jump to: