Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 158. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
How many coins for a Masternode plz
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
This probably won't be relevant once V3 launches, but I am seeing many more orphaned POS blocks lately.

It used to be about 1 in 10 blocks I minted were orphaned, now it's more like 60%. Is there any reason for this?

I wonder where you got this information from.
 I see this scheme and everything is fine there.

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
This probably won't be relevant once V3 launches, but I am seeing many more orphaned POS blocks lately.

It used to be about 1 in 10 blocks I minted were orphaned, now it's more like 60%. Is there any reason for this?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
testnet stats:

28 masternodes 40+ nodes

thx a lot for the high participation in DMDv3 testnet
legendary
thats cool danbi!

u think about set up a hosted masternode service
miningfield is thinking about create a shared masternode service

this way both most important DMDv2 mining pools would be part of DMDv3 as service providers again!

Correct me if I'm wrong, sounds like one of the things your implying may be the cloudmining pool.  Will the cloudmining pool still exist in DMDv3, and if I'm already in the DMDv2 cloudmining pool will I have to do anything to be in the DMDv3 cloudmining pool (assuming it exists).

hosted or shared masternode services are independent from DMD cloudmining

DMD cloudmining will continue to operate the same way as always

it was never mining DMD

it was always buying DMD

so its full combatible with a non POW DMDv3
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
thats cool danbi!

u think about set up a hosted masternode service
miningfield is thinking about create a shared masternode service

this way both most important DMDv2 mining pools would be part of DMDv3 as service providers again!

Correct me if I'm wrong, sounds like one of the things your implying may be the cloudmining pool.  Will the cloudmining pool still exist in DMDv3, and if I'm already in the DMDv2 cloudmining pool will I have to do anything to be in the DMDv3 cloudmining pool (assuming it exists).
legendary
 Please tell me the minimum number of coins required to start solo mining? I understand that bigger is better, but there is some starting number? It would be a shame to throw say one diamond coin and then wait a year that would have added another. What's the lower threshold?

for DMDv3 i except 200-300 DMD a viable amount of coins to justify run a 24/7 wallet
lesser amounts can find a POS block too but chance is smaller which means less frequent

below 100 DMD i would not try to POS
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
  Please tell me the minimum number of coins required to start solo mining? I understand that bigger is better, but there is some starting number? It would be a shame to throw say one diamond coin and then wait a year that would have added another. What's the lower threshold?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I may be slightly wrong, but this coin was previously given CryptoGiveaways.org - Faucet . Do not tell anyone else the tap a little gives coins to test the new wallet. Interested in DMD for a long time. Now decided to look around and try to start mining on the wallet. There is another working faucet giving this coin??
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Ok, I will continue to POS, while waiting for the guide release

TIA  Wink

Regards
legendary

regarding news from bittrex, Do we have to move dmd from wallet into bittrex to get swap bud ?

Regards

a prepare to DMDv3 guide will be released soon
move coins to bittrex pre 11th september will be path3
but we dont suggest ever to users to move coins out of their hands
so there will be a path1 and path2 which keep coins in your own hands
legendary
dont forget we have a newsletter we send a few times a year u can register here  
https://dmddiamond.wufoo.com/forms/subscribe-to-dmd-diamond-newsletter
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001273671

bittrex just announced full support in coordinated DMD v3 blockchain upgrade

regarding news from bittrex, Do we have to move dmd from wallet into bittrex to get swap bud ?

Regards
legendary
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001273671

bittrex just announced full support in coordinated DMD v3 blockchain upgrade

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
What does the field
stackpower
mean in the response of
Code:
getmininginfo
API?

It is a rough estimate of the expected outcome of all your coins staking. Of course, it's not possible to stake all of them, as there is competition, but the higher the value is, the more probable your coins will stake soon and produce more stake reward.

It is calculated by multiplying the coin pile size and the age of each coin pile eligible to stake (more than 9 days old).

This is going away in Diamond v3 however, as coin age will not be considered anymore there.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
What does the field
stackpower
mean in the response of
Code:
getmininginfo
API?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
invites to DMDv3 testent will be soon handed out

Sign me up for that!

I will reach out on #Slack
legendary
3 years of DMD $ price and $ marketcap history
a impressive graph

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
need help!!!!

i have not accessed my diamond-qt app for a while on my mac, as one day it had the error "quit unexpectedly". i have tried loading it today and it still gives the same error.

how do i get it working? i have tried downloading the latest version 2.0.5.5 and overwriting the old app but it still has the same error (i have backed up wallet.dat).

also i have checked the value of DMD today for the first time and WOW. i need to get access to my wallet ASAP!

thanks in advance!

Latest is 2.1.0.4 not 2.0.5.5 it's a bit outdated that version.... on first page of this thread, there is the link to the last one, i mentioned....

right.. i have started over. saved my wallet and deleted everything, installed latest version and used the blockchain files. so now i just need to wait for it to update! but it seems to be working!

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
need help!!!!

i have not accessed my diamond-qt app for a while on my mac, as one day it had the error "quit unexpectedly". i have tried loading it today and it still gives the same error.

how do i get it working? i have tried downloading the latest version 2.0.5.5 and overwriting the old app but it still has the same error (i have backed up wallet.dat).

also i have checked the value of DMD today for the first time and WOW. i need to get access to my wallet ASAP!

thanks in advance!

Latest is 2.1.0.4 not 2.0.5.5 it's a bit outdated that version.... on first page of this thread, there is the link to the last one, i mentioned....
Jump to: