Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 160. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
danbi's pool is going down for good.

Please note that danbi's pool will stop minning around 1st September 2017 and will stop operation at the time Diamond switches to version 3 (12-13 September 2017).

Make sure you withdraw your coins before the switch day.

A googol of thanks for keeping your pool operational for so long -- you're the pillar of the DMD community.

Again many thanks and good luck on your next endeavor.

It seems I am not going away from Diamond.

Coming to think of it, I could help people setup 24/7 masternodes instead. With preinstalled daemon and chain - just supply your node key and transaction data. No coins there, you control that from your very own wallet.

Thinking about the price Smiley

Nice to hear that you still will be around continuing your contribution to the DMD community. There is always need for good and reliable DMD services.

over 5$ per DMD
and over 500000$ trading volume!

Things seem to begin fall into place.

It's heating up, don't be left behind Wink

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
thats cool danbi!

u think about set up a hosted masternode service
miningfield is thinking about create a shared masternode service

this way both most important DMDv2 mining pools would be part of DMDv3 as service providers again!

It will be great if we show people that the updated Diamond is not only reliable and safe to use, but also more environmentally friendly in terms of saving energy resources and creating new services for users, that consume much less electricity than mining farms  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
soon we hand out a guide how to prepare for DMDv3
legendary
thats cool danbi!

u think about set up a hosted masternode service
miningfield is thinking about create a shared masternode service

this way both most important DMDv2 mining pools would be part of DMDv3 as service providers again!
Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Please note that danbi's pool will stop minning around 1st September 2017 and will stop operation at the time Diamond switches to version 3 (12-13 September 2017).

A googol of thanks for keeping your pool operational for so long -- you're the pillar of the DMD community.

It seems I am not going away from Diamond.

Coming to think of it, I could help people setup 24/7 masternodes instead. With preinstalled daemon and chain - just supply your node key and transaction data. No coins there, you control that from your very own wallet.

Thinking about the price Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
How solo mining DMD coin?

My wallet sync all but "not mining because you don't have mature coin", please help me!

With the current insanely high difficulty and about 3 weeks of Pow left, why bother to mine at all.

Besides, you're "not minting" (not mining) because your wallet is either empty or the coins in your wallet is less than 9 days old.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How solo mining DMD coin?

My wallet sync all but "not mining because you don't have mature coin", please help me!
legendary
Hey I cant seem to signup for slack invite, form is giving me unknown error.
Can anyone invite [email protected] please?

I would like to understand any v3 changes that might alter mining calcs.

mining calcs?

there is no mining in DMDv3

only POS and Masternodes

regarding slack i did see invite page throw a error we investingate
i did send ya a manual invite
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hey I cant seem to signup for slack invite, form is giving me unknown error.
Can anyone invite [email protected] please?

I would like to understand any v3 changes that might alter mining calcs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
there was a dmd diamond foundation decision to go public with testnet
so no invite needed everyone can join

more details about DMDv3 u find in the whitepaper
https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

timeplan:
now start to make testnet client and access public
08.09 last testnet update with release client
12.09 all exchanges should freeze deposit and withdraw user should do no more transactions
13.09 DMDv2 balance snapshot
15.09 launch of DMDv3 with first 7 days POS & masternode rewards reduced by 99%
so everyone have time set up his masternode and POS wallets without missing rewards

What about Rokos v8? Will there be new version of wallet on 15.09?

not at 15th
we will inform ROKOS team once final release is done
and they will compile a update for ROKOSv8

but basically u or any rokos owner can try compile on its own too
i had no time to spend time with my raspi and im sure i wont find soon

Perhaps it is worth having a bounty for this as well. I can imagine quite a few people will want to have DMD v3 on their RasPI (myself included), to be able to stake 24/7.

but would u trust a compiled wallet by someone?
i wouldnt easy i trust wallet compiled only from people i trust
u have to understand the guy who compile a wallet could modify the soruce code before he compile ist

so a bounty i can give but not for a compiled wallet but for a guide to compile a wallet

50 DMD bounty for a guide to compile DMDv3 on raspberri PI (ideal based on ROKOv8 )

Yep, that's exactly what I meant Smiley

I got ROKOS working on my Pi, and with a guide I am sure I could compile it myself. Without a guide, well, it would probably take longer than the 7 days with reduced rewards  Cheesy
Activity: 89

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

legendary
I have a question: Why is there no details about the team, or am i stupid enough to find it?

And can anyone explain me, what is better on this coin that other similar coins dont have?

I find this coin interesting, especially its name, becouse, when crypto becomes something normal in the world, there will be a need for some safe store for all those billionaires Cheesy and in real world, that were diamonds Cheesy

did u read the whitepaper?

page one 3 names main responsible for coin spec design and coding
and the DMD Diamond Foundation have 6 members
where the less wallet design involved guys not mentioned on whitepaper
but did and do valueable work in public relation marketing and other supportive tasks

CEO Alex https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksander-mesor-b03368a8/
CVO Helmut https://www.linkedin.com/in/helmut-siedl-58646092/
CTO Chris
crazyivan
shveicar
metamorphin

chris is a well known coin dev working  with 4 coins where we have a partnership in many areas
DMD Diamond ERC Europecoin BSD Bitsend BTX BitCore

new website updatet for DMDv3 will also have more details of the team

beside the 6 constant teammembers we work with many people together on case by case base
we have a great network of blockchain people and can access lot human resources if we need them

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I have a question: Why is there no details about the team, or am i stupid enough to find it?

And can anyone explain me, what is better on this coin that other similar coins dont have?

I find this coin interesting, especially its name, becouse, when crypto becomes something normal in the world, there will be a need for some safe store for all those billionaires Cheesy and in real world, that were diamonds Cheesy

I suggest you join our slack, there re 220 people there, you can meet the team and get answers to all of your questions.

Here is the invite in case you re interested.

https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

I'm not using slack. Can you answer here? Thanks.

All members of the Diamond team are wealthy and respected people.
They have profiles in social networks.
If you carefully study the pages of this topic then you will find all the information you need
Activity: 85

I suggest you join our slack, there re 220 people there, you can meet the team and get answers to all of your questions.

I'm not using slack. Can you answer here? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Activity: 85

legendary

timeplan:
12.09 all exchanges should freeze deposit and withdraw user should do no more transactions
so everyone have time set up his masternode and POS wallets without missing rewards

not at 15th

Perhaps it is worth having a bounty for this as well. I can imagine quite a few people will want to have DMD v3 on their RasPI (myself included), to be able to stake 24/7.

but would u trust a compiled wallet by someone?
i wouldnt easy i trust wallet compiled only from people i trust
u have to understand the guy who compile a wallet could modify the soruce code before he compile ist

so a bounty i can give but not for a compiled wallet but for a guide to compile a wallet

50 DMD bounty for a guide to compile DMDv3 on raspberri PI (ideal based on ROKOv8 )
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

timeplan:

not at 15th

legendary
over 5$ per DMD
and over 500000$ trading volume!

Jump to: