Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 211. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
a few more positive feedbacks with very very likely interest to buy a

DMD DIAMOND 2013 - 2017 4th Anniversary Limited Edition 01 of 99 Silver Coin 1 OZ
at 200 DMD with free worldwide shipping (normal addresses not Mt. Everest basis camp or a Antartica research station Wink )

and we will make it happen

the plan is one side a DMD logo and the 4th anniversary limited edition text
other side a QR and address of ur wish address or optional even the by u encrypted private key
which would in fact make this also a 800°C fireproof cold storage

I think silver coins is a good idea.

With 1 oz I suppose you mean 1 troy ounce (approx 31 gram) and not 1 ounce (approx 28 gram)?
31 gram silver, at todays price, cost around 30 DMD so it seems like the cost for manufacturing and delivering the coins is rather large. (You could almost get a small real diamond (0,001-0,01 carat) in the center of the logo for 200 DMD Wink However the diamond shall also be incorporated and that cost too)

Will it be optional to have address and QR code on the coin? I mean, from a collectives and reselling standpoint, who would buy a coin with someone elses address?

I might be interested in buying a coin, but I hope you will find a trustworthy manufactor for the coins, it wouldn't be fun ending up with for example silverplated molybdenum coins.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Don't forget about capsule coin (if it's possible), I don't see it on the demo pictures above. I hate fingerprints on coins.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
a few more positive feedbacks with very very likely interest to buy a

DMD DIAMOND 2013 - 2017 4th Anniversary Limited Edition 01 of 99 Silver Coin 1 OZ
at 200 DMD with free worldwide shipping (normal addresses not Mt. Everest basis camp or a Antartica research station Wink )

and we will make it happen

other side a QR and address of ur wish address or optional even the by u encrypted private key

the ordering will start once we can show a picture of a final coin

just a demo picture the logo side will be fresh designed for this coin

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Someone again sells cheap Smiley

I like the idea of ​​silver coins
But I will not buy Smiley
if u like this idea please reply and also some estimate how many coins u interested to buy

That's excellent news! If you have no problem to send this coin to Poland I'll order one Smiley.

Can I also choose the coin number (I see it in the image as XX/99)?

thats a nice idea 01-10 is already reserved but above that we will think about a choose ur wish number option

poland is in EU there is no issue for sure to send coins

I'm not interested in 01-10 Smiley. I like xx Smiley.

if we going to allow reserve number that will be part of ordering process
so dont announce now maybe someone else will take ur number if he know what u like .....

You're right. I wouldn't want somebody to "steal" my number Smiley. But I thought I reserve that number on the "first come, first served" principle when I wrote it here earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I would like to reserve one silver coin. Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Nice ideea! Smiley

I also want two coins. Thanks!
legendary
if u like this idea please reply and also some estimate how many coins u interested to buy

That's excellent news! If you have no problem to send this coin to Poland I'll order one Smiley.

thats a nice idea 01-10 is already reserved but above that we will think about a choose ur wish number option

if we going to allow reserve number that will be part of ordering process
so dont announce now maybe someone else will take ur number if he know what u like .....

legendary

legendary
i think a limited edition of just 99 coins
linked to a historic epic anniversary that can get a collector value that exceed the invest cost by far in future
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

come on ivan tell me how many silver coins u plan to order!

Well putting a coin, silver and how many in the same sentence wakes up my hamster mentality. U could ve ordered one for me without even asking.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
question at community:

we plan to create a limited to 99 coin a 4th anniversary limited edition of graved silver coins

expected sell price including world wide shipping will be 200 DMD

if we get feedback from community that the demand is there we will proceed to follow this project

we would split the coins always in a way that everyone who want one get at least one coin
and just leftover coins will be split proportional between people who want to order multiple coins

An excellent idea with coins, it's a pity that not all countries people can get them.
The barrier is the severe customs control in some countries.
For example, in Russia there are strict rules for the import of products from precious metals.
Of course, if someone very much wants to get such a coin, he can overpay the triple cost to get it for his collection.,
But that's another story.

I think that DMD itself is already a digital analog of diamonds, and it has a huge plus in comparison with physical objects that are not very easy to transport between borders in different countries.
That is why, the crypto currencies will only grow in the coming years.
And I hope that the Diamond can take a worthy place in this market.
legendary
bla bla price raise like crazy say ivan

come on ivan tell me how many silver coins u plan to order!
legendary
there s no doubt in my mind we ll see $1+ before the end of this summer.

we are already over 0.70$ i think u can expect much more than  just 1$ after release of DMDv3
we did in fact not even start to promote it
around 4th anniversary we will have many activities that should bring DMD attention and the crown of it will be the whitepaper release
and noch much later expected in august the wallet release where we will then run some promotion campaign too

so u really think that all this activities will only create 30% gain?
i expect much more

i expect that not far in future any DMD u can get hands on below 0.00100 is called super cheap

I did clearly say $1+ before the end of this summer. Personally I do expect it ll go to 5x that in the near future but I like to be cautious when I give advice to people. Bottom line is DMD s never been a pumper coins, this growth u see and which be even more evident in the future is a natural growth, demand created by market fundamentals and clear increase of demand over supply. Bid/ask side clearly shows that.
legendary
question at community:

we plan to create a limited to 99 coin a 4th anniversary limited edition of graved silver coins

expected sell price including world wide shipping will be 200 DMD

if we get feedback from community that the demand is there we will proceed to follow this project

we would split the coins always in a way that everyone who want one get at least one coin
and just leftover coins will be split proportional between people who want to order multiple coins

legendary
there s no doubt in my mind we ll see $1+ before the end of this summer.

we are already over 0.70$ i think u can expect much more than  just 1$ after release of DMDv3
we did in fact not even start to promote it
around 4th anniversary we will have many activities that should bring DMD attention and the crown of it will be the whitepaper release
and noch much later expected in august the wallet release where we will then run some promotion campaign too

so u really think that all this activities will only create 30% gain?
i expect much more

i expect that not far in future any DMD u can get hands on below 0.00100 is called super cheap
legendary
I dont understand how can one be lured into selling by someone else posting one or two orders? DMD Diamond s solid like a ROCK, there s nothing which can stop of from going towards $1, introducing masternodes and all other goodies which we ll get in the following months and years.

This is not some kind of pitch I try to sell guys, true, I am a holder, have been for a long, long time. But anyone who knows me also knows I m a very honest person and I dont sell BS. All of my crypto knowledge and almost 5 years of experience in the crypto economy combined with the fact I know DMD Diamond team and their devotion to this project tells me this coin s going to go high. Do not expect it to be comparable to Ether or Dash, this is not realistic. However, with the constant increasing demand, especially the one which will be created once masternode system gets active, with really low availability of DMD, there s no doubt in my mind we ll see $1+ before the end of this summer.

So, I do recommend you consider differentiating your investments into DMD Diamond as well. Make sure you understand this is long term investment which generates constant stream of profits.
All in all, DMD Diamond s something you can always count on, its a savings account 2.0 which gives your currently 25% annual interest. Plus the price s been slowly growing and it will continue to do so, at least IMHO. 

Jump to: