Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 208. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Noticed that a few days ago Order Book Bids decreased 2 times. Was 40+ BTC. Became 22 BTC.

Why support Bids decrease in your opinion?
Now would be a good jump to 0.00055 and we would have broken the 1 dollar mark.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
blue line ($ marketcap) jump from one all time high to the next one very impressive!
now next 2 goals must be
nr1: a single coin $ value all time high (green line max was over 2$ in december 2013)
nr2: jump back into top 100 coins on coinmarletcap which to be stable there will be soon 10 million marketcap

legendary
I am curious, and unable to look back far enough in bittrex's history, what did the first diamond ever sell for on bittrex?
bittrex added dmd late
the early days cryptsy was our main exchange
that days the dmd did trade up to over 2$ a piece (december 2013)
i hope we can break that again 2017
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I am curious, and unable to look back far enough in bittrex's history, what did the first diamond ever sell for on bittrex?
We have reached a capitalization of more than $ 2 million
But now to get into the top 100 by capitalization in a few months need to have a capitalization of at least $ 8-10 million
Which means that the price of DMD should be at least 4-5 times higher.
May not need to wait for 2020 and $ 5 for 1 DMD and do it already this year? Smiley
Then in 2020, DMD can cost 50 dollars already Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

A great start.
Perhaps he will write something else good.
Maybe it will be a whole besseler about Diamond.
The Future Will show.
legendary
legendary
legendary
sale is part of the game in not mad at someone sell coins
just i would prefer he fill the orderbooks and not dump instant

full orderbooks always good liquidity is needed in both ways
we had multiple time the issue in the past that sellorderbook was empty and noone able to buy

so i repeat nothing wrong in place sellorders
just do us und yourself a favor and place it in sellorderbook instead of sell into buyorderbook

more gain for u and more stability for the market

I am simply hopeful that >=1 good thing may happen to me in my life.

stay with us over the full distance (2020)
good things will happen to you

as i always said 2020 we the team will judge the project
and anything below 5$ a DMD in 2020 we will see as a project failure
and belive me we dont plan to fail
and 5$ is not the goal just the absolute minimum
Thanks for clarifying. As to the present price, wishing I wasn't out of ammo atm  Cry
guess u need the shoot anything setup

(which in fact mean as hint u can sell other coins to be able spend more BTC on DMD Smiley )

Aha, I may have, at least some, but I gave it all away for volume into PIVX, Ripple, DASH, Eth, etc over the last couple months. Had 36K PIVX at the start, 2 mill Ripple, 250 ETH etc, etc. I just kept going and going, until I ran out. So, at this point I have approx. .005 BTC in other coins ;-) ... only because I have too small an amount in each to sell to myself   Roll Eyes. I wish bittrex had lower minimum transaction prices, I swear after literally staring at bittrex most days for the last 2-3 months, I have concluded, the smallest ones are the ones that start everything. Reinforcement's incoming though, I had too much fun. This time I'll need to be making some profits specifically for myself. Right now I'm just fascinated by this seller who has dumped so much over the last couple weeks despite such huge (and heavier) buys. Why not put those same orders out there for a little higher price and trust they'll be gobbled up like the rest of them have been? Go green! Let's grow this not shrink it. Truly it goes one of two ways. Up/down, 1 0, Red or green. Why would one want it to shrink? Is there not proof of what can happen over the last couple months with all of these other cryptos + >1 person with pure intentions? When I realized I was going all the way to zero I plopped some more into Diamond, and will never sell it so whoever is selling, if it is at .00000001 I'll still be here asking... "you done yet?" Put it out there; if someone doesn't buy it, I will as soon as I can. I am 100% confident that at one point or another Diamond's value next to Bitcoin and the rest of these is understood. It is an important link, and one that assists and strengthens the value of every other crypto out there, intrinsically and in the market. I did all of this knowing, seeing, understanding after long enough, how the crypto world works... it's flowy. All I have now is the ones who watch and the hope that something go right for me, because I have nothing left to do or give, and I refuse to take from the work already done here.
legendary
Thanks for clarifying. As to the present price, wishing I wasn't out of ammo atm  Cry
guess u need the shoot anything setup

(which in fact mean as hint u can sell other coins to be able spend more BTC on DMD Smiley )
Thanks for clarifying. As to the present price, wishing I wasn't out of ammo atm  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Up to 0.0005 there are more than 2k + coins

buy them!

altcoins left and right raising if u wait for a further price drop u might come late

one dude will clear the cheap coins and up up again is what i expect

I have a question... If someone is unable to acquire the full 10,000 DMD required of a masternode by the time v3 rolls out, will they still be able to acquire a masternode, say, 3 months later, after acquiring the full 10,000? Or must someone have the full 10,000 by the time v3 rolls out in order to be considered for a masternode? Thanks.

I think that anyone who has 10k DMD can at any time launch its masternode
Activity: 171
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!
Hello I wish to Reserve #69 thanks

202 DMD sent Thanks
    Address: dX5qnRefVbApct28GuKAVwZLHLcZfUrKen
    TxId: a1d61fbd665dd8658ea3fabfe37c6ecfe5da49a5ba2b567a6d990bd84fbaf7cb

I'll get 2 DMD address to you so I can use them as DMD Cold Storage,
Let me know when it's needed.
Thanks
Up to 0.0005 there are more than 2k + coins

buy them!

altcoins left and right raising if u wait for a further price drop u might come late

one dude will clear the cheap coins and up up again is what i expect

I have a question... If someone is unable to acquire the full 10,000 DMD required of a masternode by the time v3 rolls out, will they still be able to acquire a masternode, say, 3 months later, after acquiring the full 10,000? Or must someone have the full 10,000 by the time v3 rolls out in order to be considered for a masternode? Thanks.
legendary

I don't understand column H in above sheet:
freetext xy letters
by user encrypted privkey xy letters
textoption around QR submited

How many are there options: one (1-3 rows), two (1-2, 3) or maybe three (1, 2, 3)?

Should I choose only one option or all of them?

How to get my encrypted privkey?

What's the difference between freetext and textoption?

sorry for confusing u

this column is about: textoption around QR submited

and the two options are

a free text (max xy letters we still try evaluate the max)
or a by user encrypted private key
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

I don't understand column H in above sheet:
freetext xy letters
by user encrypted privkey xy letters
textoption around QR submited

How many are there options: one (1-3 rows), two (1-2, 3) or maybe three (1, 2, 3)?

Should I choose only one option or all of them?

How to get my encrypted privkey?

What's the difference between freetext and textoption?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Please put me down for 2 coins # 21 and # 66
PMT. Address =dbPvsfYSRmPApMi4C2bBCuuakaABbcuYBB
Coin #21  TXID c305aed560e89280daedefa5b80bec13b10a834bd4a2f66121a9cb8b01f568c7

PMT. Address = dQfAtzGguGoLut1qkiCNrhR8goFadvdEKY
Coin #66   TXID a6a38b30d84289d064928f3a93caf3376605e2a22b64d18c106256c64af7c730
Jump to: