Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 210. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Also I would like to have one more coin, number 23 if possible. So two coins number 12 and 23, thank you Smiley

sheet updated
legendary
some more info

here the prototype
better pictures will follow
keep in mind the logo can change we still try get the Facette effect be improved

example for backside

and for the box we aim for a exclusive wood design

like this but with DMD logo and in black white style

register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
ok the silvercoin project will happen that is certain

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing

already reserved ones are visible here
please check if i not made a error with ur desired number

@cflocation

if it is possible and OK with you I would like to switch number with you. I would like to have number 12 and you will get my number 14 instead? Or perhaps you want some of the other avaliable numbers?

he didnt choose 12 u want it np i switch numbers

Thank you, I like to have number 12, it's a very special number for me... Smiley

Also I would like to have one more coin, number 23 if possible. So two coins number 12 and 23, thank you Smiley

I hope cflocation is OK with the number switch.
legendary

@cflocation

if it is possible and OK with you I would like to switch number with you. I would like to have number 12 and you will get my number 14 instead? Or perhaps you want some of the other avaliable numbers?

he didnt choose 12 u want it np i switch numbers
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg

@cflocation

legendary

in case people order many coins and some people join late

the guy with most ordered coins will lose one to give a new guy at least a chance to order1

so this means if u order 3 coins now its not a gurantee that u will get 3

just a gurantee u will get 1 and more if possible
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I'll take one. The last two posts claimed my first two choices, hehe 88 and 33... then it'll have to be... no. 77 please
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
oh for me nr. 3 if it is possible.... is my lucky number..... Smiley

1-10 are already occupied

Sad ok if free 33 then....
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i'll have 1 coin please no.88. And cold storage on it capability would be great!
legendary
details with each final order will follow later please dont go into details
the logo side and text is not modifiable the only changing element there is the number 37 of 99 and so on

on the other side we are pretty fexible and will try fullfil customer wishes

this means the empty space here in the middle

where we suggest to use it for a cold wallet with password encrypted private key
but we could for each customer find different solutions too

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I would have ordered one coin for myself at number 99.
But I would prefer to see in the RQ code inscription - "For Russia, as an important historical moment. Step for future partnership between different countries"  Smiley

regarding custom text instead of encryoted priv key yes thats possible we have to find out the letter limitation
it will be small letters too

Ok, then you should specify the total number of characters allowed for RQ text
As a last resort, I'm ready to use MD5 Hash but not less than that
Code:
7491fc56f9a7016211d035b96ba2891f
legendary
But I would prefer to see in the RQ code inscription - "For Russia, as an important historical moment. Step for future partnership between different countries"  Smiley

regarding custom text instead of encryoted priv key yes thats possible we have to find out the letter limitation
it will be small letters too
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
And hash 256 code for this label:
Code:
dd9967f0077312216534a202e3d4833d5207ab315981df3edca8344a268f08b7
legendary
we get a prototype manufactured 00 of 99
pictures of diamond motiv side will come most likely tomorrow

(hint: slack users know already more
join the best source for insider informations https://dmdcoin.signup.team/ )
legendary
a few more positive feedbacks with very very likely interest to buy a

DMD DIAMOND 2013 - 2017 4th Anniversary Limited Edition 01 of 99 Silver Coin 1 OZ
at 200 DMD with free worldwide shipping (normal addresses not Mt. Everest basis camp or a Antartica research station Wink )

and we will make it happen

the plan is one side a DMD logo and the 4th anniversary limited edition text
other side a QR and address of ur wish address or optional even the by u encrypted private key
which would in fact make this also a 800°C fireproof cold storage

I think silver coins is a good idea.

With 1 oz I suppose you mean 1 troy ounce (approx 31 gram) and not 1 ounce (approx 28 gram)?
31 gram silver, at todays price, cost around 30 DMD so it seems like the cost for manufacturing and delivering the coins is rather large. (You could almost get a small real diamond (0,001-0,01 carat) in the center of the logo for 200 DMD Wink However the diamond shall also be incorporated and that cost too)

Will it be optional to have address and QR code on the coin? I mean, from a collectives and reselling standpoint, who would buy a coin with someone elses address?

I might be interested in buying a coin, but I hope you will find a trustworthy manufactor for the coins, it wouldn't be fun ending up with for example silverplated molybdenum coins.

its a limited edition collectors item the price is no way related to the silver weight
that low editions with each coin personalized informations have a own ruleset pricewise is clear

the QR code and a self (by user) encrypted privkey give this coin a additional cold wallet and privkey backup funktion fireproof to 800°C

the manufacturer is a team member from other projects im involved so there is absolute no trust issue

if ya resell it its clear the QR code lose any meaning because u would not hand over the password to decrypt the privekey
and even if noone would use it of he know more than 1 person know the cleartext privkey
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
oh for me nr. 3 if it is possible.... is my lucky number..... Smiley

1-10 are already occupied
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I order one physical dmd coin! No. 25!

Best regards
robin
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009