Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 220. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
if u want to avoid a price spike u need to increase sellbook liquidity
actual it looks very bullish on bittrex
in my opinion its to early for the raise we leave lot people behind who didnt fill their masternode below 0.00050
lets give them a bit more time

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

DMDers, we need your help.

DigiByte needs Groestl hash (myriadcoin-groestl) to get SegWit to its 70% threshold.

Don't do it for us though - do it because it's profitable. With the optimized sph-miner, you can mine the equivalent of .14527845 DMD per MHs per day (20 MHs = 2.9 DMD a day).

If you want to mine the most profitable coin to mine right now, swap algos in your config file, then point your rigs to https://www.miners-pool.eu/pools/digibyte%20-%20groestl . No registration required. Just put your DGB address in the user name field, and mine away. (You'll find wallet installs at http://digibyte.co/ or https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibytedgb-core-v61651-digishield-digispeed-segwit-408268 .

Thanks in advance for all your help.   Smiley

Edit: If you could also retweet this to your followers, it would be greatly appreciated. https://twitter.com/HR_DGB/status/853226819520278528  TIA
legendary

Cryptonit&Popshot, great work! If you do decide to tattoo DMD logo on your asses as you have discusse it, I might consider to do the same. However, I m not that brave so I ll use that temporary tattoo option.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

pussy.......
temp tattoo lol

we get ya a japanese master who do it slow and for eternity
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
preview coinrollout DMD v3
similar coin rollout speed and time until total coins 4.38 million reached (after 2045...)
but with blockbased curve reward formula that adapt rewards seamless each block

(coinrollout spikes at historic coinrollout is because some big DMD owners just open their wallet very rare and then claim enormous DMD
(worst example (biggest spike) the guy who owned 40k DMD staked 30k DMD in a day after turn his wallet online first since nearly two years and then dumped all 70k on market)
a issue that will be solved at DMD v3 constant activity earn constant rewards no activity earn no rewards)

The work you and popshot put into this coin will make it one of the long term winners . . . unless you do something stupid. Wink

When your focus is scarcity and long term security, change can be risky. There's a fine line to walk there. You've done a great job with that till now, and I wish you all the best for continued success. Your kind of dedication and effort deserves to be rewarded!

+10000 to this.

Another clear example of how great idea combined by hard work and devotion always gives great results. Those of you who ve been in crypto for years, can you tell when which other PoS coin has managed to reach its 4th anniversary? NOT a SINGLE one. All other old PoS vanished, turned into scams or failed due to some tech issue. Yet, DMD s still around and it s stronger then ever. The new dev plan and masternodes also seem great. This shows DMD strength and this shows hard work and persistence of these guys.

Having in mind DMD scarcity, $5 is reachable by the next BTC halving.

Cryptonit&Popshot, great work! If you do decide to tattoo DMD logo on your asses as you have discusse it, I might consider to do the same. However, I m not that brave so I ll use that temporary tattoo option.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Hey,

Do you guys have a Windows daemon I could use for testing?

per default we compile no headless daemon for windows because all services we know run on linux
and compile their headless wallets themself

DMD v3 will be a new codebase testing now DMD v2 will not have any value for utilize DMD v3
for DMD v3 we will provide mode different precompiled wallet types to reach a broader audience

Yep understood, I know Linux but wanted to do a quick test on Windows.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
another step ahead in the ERC BSD DMD friendship is to be invited as partner into bitcoinsulting.eu

http://www.bitcoinsulting.eu/portfolio-bitcoinsulting-crypto-currency-decentralized-encrypted-payment

welcome everybody,  the more (valuable) members we are, the more powerful our network.
This relationship and http://bitcoinsulting.eu itself, has been carefully established over the pace of over two years
and has increasingly the power, to get things done.

read more where we are all heading to:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18573181

have fun
Matthas  Wink

legendary
legendary
another step ahead in the ERC BSD DMD friendship is to be invited as partner into bitcoinsulting.eu

http://www.bitcoinsulting.eu/portfolio-bitcoinsulting-crypto-currency-decentralized-encrypted-payment
legendary
Hey,

per default we compile no headless daemon for windows because all services we know run on linux
and compile their headless wallets themself

DMD v3 will be a new codebase testing now DMD v2 will not have any value for utilize DMD v3
for DMD v3 we will provide mode different precompiled wallet types to reach a broader audience
legendary
will the DMD reactor act as one or more MN ?

reactor will not act as MN at all
reactor will pay back all borrowed coins beside dmd foundation member coins
and this funds will be split on 3 addresses and 3 different nodes and build a strong POS security backbone

still 70% of reactor rewards will go to DMD CLoudmining as bonus payouts
(30% stay in reactor to keep the relative strength (vs total coins) of the wallet not decreasing to much)
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
will the DMD reactor act as one or more MN ?
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Hey,

legendary
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what time line this masternode upgrade having?

will there be a governance/voting addition?
will there be developer funding block tax?
what form of anon are we going for?

interesting news but how long is implementation going to be?

we aim for whitepaper release at DMD 4th birthday
and the wallet release not much later
so the goal is a summer release

we aim to have a voting system but we wont link any MN tax system
we see a voting system as a way to get feedback

we will have a small development funding mechanism but not in a way that it cut MN rewards on each block

we will start with "normal" anonymous transaction as dash invented it
but we aim to evaluate other mechanism too as example pivx is researching based on zerocoin protocol

we have a new DMD Diamond Foundation Member who will join us as CTO and lead developer
an stick with us not just for DMD v3 release but also for upcoming improvements that will be added later on

so dont worry about ongoing development but still we wont play testcoin for new technologies
but follow our strategie of adding proven and secure technologies to expand DMD Diamond abilities

sounds good need to top up my diamonds...

I only suggest at least a 10% development fund at least....pivX success is a lot to do with many devs funded by bounties to complete many tasks very quickly. The crypto sphere does not hang around. First movers take most of the lions share. You have to gauge the risk of being a semi test net and first mover. Dash has some glaring errors in their code on main net but that was out weighed by their first mover and excitement created by those moves.

Could you outline some of those errors in Dash's code on main net?

Ha well apart from the instamining diff adjust that did not work...

there was also some error that anonymint found and pointed out to them.... you would have to research it though since I can't recall exactly what that was. He referred to it as a high school level math error so that may aid you in the search for this if you are interested in exactly what it was.

My general point is though that a lot of these old forgotten coins are old and forgotten because of either inability to adapt and give the impression of progressive utility or just not acting fast enough. It has even started to catch up with btc now. You need to move or eventually you will be caught and over taken. You have to have a balance between caution and progress at a rapid rate.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

we will have a small development funding mechanism but not in a way that it cut MN rewards on each block

but we aim to evaluate other mechanism too as example pivx is researching based on zerocoin protocol

we have a new DMD Diamond Foundation Member who will join us as CTO and lead developer
an stick with us not just for DMD v3 release but also for upcoming improvements that will be added later on

so dont worry about ongoing development but still we wont play testcoin for new technologies
but follow our strategie of adding proven and secure technologies to expand DMD Diamond abilities

I only suggest at least a 10% development fund at least....pivX success is a lot to do with many devs funded by bounties to complete many tasks very quickly. The crypto sphere does not hang around. First movers take most of the lions share. You have to gauge the risk of being a semi test net and first mover. Dash has some glaring errors in their code on main net but that was out weighed by their first mover and excitement created by those moves.

Could you outline some of those errors in Dash's code on main net?
legendary

legendary

legendary

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
similar coin rollout speed and time until total coins 4.38 million reached (after 2045...)

(coinrollout spikes at historic coinrollout is because some big DMD owners just open their wallet very rare and then claim enormous DMD
(worst example (biggest spike) the guy who owned 40k DMD staked 30k DMD in a day after turn his wallet online first since nearly two years and then dumped all 70k on market)
a issue that will be solved at DMD v3 constant activity earn constant rewards no activity earn no rewards)

The work you and popshot put into this coin will make it one of the long term winners . . . unless you do something stupid. Wink

When your focus is scarcity and long term security, change can be risky. There's a fine line to walk there. You've done a great job with that till now, and I wish you all the best for continued success. Your kind of dedication and effort deserves to be rewarded!
legendary

Jump to: