Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 218. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Dear TeamDiamond - a few questions if you please Grin

DMD upgrading to V3 soon

What exactly will happen to the DMD I already hold in my wallet?

Will the algo change? I would love to mine DMD again, however, I cannot find any decent Groestl kernels for new cards (do you know of any?).
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The mac wallet from bit.diamonds will not instal ? says I need to talk to the dev .... my version is:  el cap 10.11.6

the user davembg compiled OSX wallet new
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0NqMbA-2YNVMG4zcGZtSVhveTA
will add soon at ANN too

The updated Mac Diamond Wallet: https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/download/Diamond2104/MAC_Diamond-2.1.0.4.zip

The chain for Mac (April, 2017): https://mega.nz/#!yB8HWYiL!SMlXIo6SUElj42TvWTLxGcJuNQDuKiv2R2-dF41WDAQ

Many thanks davembg.

thanks  Smiley I would be lost without it, my mac is to old for VM running
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
The mac wallet from bit.diamonds will not instal ? says I need to talk to the dev .... my version is:  el cap 10.11.6

will add soon at ANN too

The updated Mac Diamond Wallet: https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/download/Diamond2104/MAC_Diamond-2.1.0.4.zip

The chain for Mac (April, 2017): https://mega.nz/#!yB8HWYiL!SMlXIo6SUElj42TvWTLxGcJuNQDuKiv2R2-dF41WDAQ

Many thanks davembg.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

will add soon at ANN too
legendary
I "kind" of like this coin. Would be nice to see it on poloniex..
we on livecoin voting list nr1 once listed we move towards next exchange goal
poloniex have unclear mechanism how it list coins but for sure we would like to be there too
another target would be a asian/chinese exchange
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
The mac wallet from bit.diamonds will not instal ? says I need to talk to the dev .... my version is:  el cap 10.11.6

If you have any compatibility problems and you can not solve them, just use a time-tested DMD wallet for Windows 7 on a virtual machine.
It's convenient and safe.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I "kind" of like this coin. Would be nice to see it on poloniex..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The mac wallet from bit.diamonds will not instal ? says I need to talk to the dev .... my version is:  el cap 10.11.6
legendary
i did check DMD CLoudmining stats today
all beside 14 user are above ROI
which means that 14 users are the only guys who get the x5 shareboost for calculate payouts

give DMD Cloudming a try and test with 20 shares
thats 20$ BTC value so just like 0.02 BTC to risc and test it

http://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ read FAQ it explain how to join

legendary
Surprisingly bittrex is steadily gaining volume. If u don't know what could be the reason for that jump on to twitter and watch live interview with richiela in which he boasts to the world that he won a chinese version of nobel award and put that money into his exchange. He says he will start to produce huge volume within two days and promises to beat up busoni.

read three time not sure i understand it
ok im pretty sure i didnt

in short sentences the message again please
im no native speaker excuse my lack of understanding

something about bittrex richie a chiniese price he won
but what do u mean where is the connection to DMD

u think richie buy DMD?

no need to be a genius to see that is a good move
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Does it still has good return via POS with 100DMD?
Thanks.

optimal for POS at DMD v3 will be ~300-600 DMD coin pile size
we aim to have DMDv3 again as zero manual userinteraction required POS as users enjoy at actual DMDv2

but yes even 100 DMD will find blocks but slower

Why 300-600?
DMD is becoming more expensive and harder to buy.

Surprisingly bittrex is steadily gaining volume. If u don't know what could be the reason for that jump on to twitter and watch live interview with richiela in which he boasts to the world that he won a chinese version of nobel award and put that money into his exchange. He says he will start to produce huge volume within two days and promises to beat up busoni.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Thank you to Cryptonit and all dmd holders for your help.

Here is the current DMD blockchain up until today if anyone needs it.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/Diamond-blockchain-april-17th-2017.zip

Vegas
legendary
DMD was a proud sponsor of this event

legendary
Thank you, Cryptonit has been helping me, and has confirmed that I need exactly 1000 in each pile.

So, this is my fault for not reading instructions Sad

THank you Guys!!

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
The staisybit-drama comes to an end.

I got all DMD from staisybit for recovering the funds of the members here. Please pm me your nickname from staisybit, and I will send you the coins back to you.

I apologize, that I couldnt get them earlier for you.

Greetz
Steve

I am happy to confirm that Metamorphin (Steve of Europecoin/ERC & FBI) has managed to transfer my DMD balance from Staisybit to my DMD wallet.  With a little bit of interest on top!  (Thanks Steve)   Cheesy

I made the request late this morning and he responded almost immediately.  Truly a great guy.

Steve asked me to post this confirmation to flag up that the DMD balances on Staisybit are available for reclaim, but that you must contact him by PM as soon as possible to get your coins back.  

Don't delay; this whole episode has dragged on long enough.

Steve is a great man, a very close friend, and one of the most trusted in Crypto.

Im hoping someone can help. I purchased 4 reactors for the higher POS in late 2016, setup the scrape address. Nothing has staked , not once. Ive had my wallet unlocked the whole time, and hqave been on latest version 2.1.0.4. I made sure there were NEVER close to 1000 DMD in each reactor at any time. Look at the date of the last stake. Can anyone help tell me what Im doing wrong.

THank you in advance.

Vegas

If I'm not wrong, I think you should have exactly 1000 DMD (one pile of coins) in each reactor....not more, not less. I have a legendary, I have exactly 3000 in it, in one pile and it's working.
legendary
Thanks.

we aim to have DMDv3 again as zero manual userinteraction required POS as users enjoy at actual DMDv2

So when you say coin-pile do you mean making seperate 300-600 DMD transactions to your DMD wallet to increase the chance of POS? I don't think I have ever truly understood POS... Undecided

dont worry as dmd user u will even in v3 have luxury that split and merge into correct size happens automatic
just keep wallet running rest work by itself
legendary

I got all DMD from staisybit for recovering the funds of the members here. Please pm me your nickname from staisybit, and I will send you the coins back to you.

Greetz
Steve

I am happy to confirm that Metamorphin (Steve of Europecoin/ERC & FBI) has managed to transfer my DMD balance from Staisybit to my DMD wallet.  With a little bit of interest on top!  (Thanks Steve)   Cheesy

I made the request late this morning and he responded almost immediately.  Truly a great guy.

Steve asked me to post this confirmation to flag up that the DMD balances on Staisybit are available for reclaim, but that you must contact him by PM as soon as possible to get your coins back. 

Steve is a great man, a very close friend, and one of the most trusted in Crypto.

Im hoping someone can help. I purchased 4 reactors for the higher POS in late 2016, setup the scrape address. Nothing has staked , not once. Ive had my wallet unlocked the whole time, and hqave been on latest version 2.1.0.4. I made sure there were NEVER close to 1000 DMD in each reactor at any time. Look at the date of the last stake. Can anyone help tell me what Im doing wrong.

THank you in advance.

Vegas

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Greetz
Steve

I am happy to confirm that Metamorphin (Steve of Europecoin/ERC & FBI) has managed to transfer my DMD balance from Staisybit to my DMD wallet.  With a little bit of interest on top!  (Thanks Steve)   Cheesy

I made the request late this morning and he responded almost immediately.  Truly a great guy.

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Thanks.

So when you say coin-pile do you mean making seperate 300-600 DMD transactions to your DMD wallet to increase the chance of POS? I don't think I have ever truly understood POS... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Good uptrend lately but still one of the most slept on Gems.
#SHHHH
Jump to: