Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 273. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Please private message me to discuss the continuous effort to research and write the Diamond Coin History Book.  Crypto Books needs further help towards the project.

state a funding goal public so we can aim for it all together as community

im no friend of pm's at a topic that is in public interest

[You have just been sent a personal message by Tyke on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hello

Please could you support Crypto Books research the Diamond History Book by donating to:

dadtxqRJthbfwpYdu1Hd4EvLRfbhXvDTFr

We need all the help we can get to finish it as soon as possible.  It will cover the history from 13th July 2013 to the end of 2016.

Christopher P. Thompson

Crypto Books requires $500-1000 to pay for all the costs incurred.  We don't expect this to be reached, only aimed for.  We want as much help as possible to produce a really great and fulfilling historical narrative of Diamond Coin.   
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Please private message me to discuss the continuous effort to research and write the Diamond Coin History Book.  Crypto Books needs further help towards the project.

state a funding goal public so we can aim for it all together as community

im no friend of pm's at a topic that is in public interest

[You have just been sent a personal message by Tyke on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hello

Please could you support Crypto Books research the Diamond History Book by donating to:

dadtxqRJthbfwpYdu1Hd4EvLRfbhXvDTFr

We need all the help we can get to finish it as soon as possible.  It will cover the history from 13th July 2013 to the end of 2016.

Christopher P. Thompson
legendary
Please private message me to discuss the continuous effort to research and write the Diamond Coin History Book.  Crypto Books needs further help towards the project.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I vote for "DMD Diamond the Phoenix of Crypto"

-pokeytex
legendary
cryptonit

you want to say, that reduced annual interest will be sooner, than it is in the present plan?
or I'm wrong?

at 2500000 total coins same as in actual coin rollout plan

DMD 3.0 will not change the rollout plan in a big way just some polish and take advantage of new wallet tech possibilities

facts that stay are 30+ years coin rollout timeframe

max total coins 4.3 million

a constant decreasing inflation
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
✦ [DMD] ✦ Diamond ✦ A Desire, a Dream, a Vision! ✦

I think it's more appropriate for the title of the book Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Mine ETH on Donkeypool.com and convert with bittrex.com to BTC to buy DMD Smiley
Donkeypool.com has reached 3.5 GHs with 17 miners now Smiley
John,
What settings do you have for your video cards for mining ether? I'm asking because I got a HD7990 from ebay (finally!!!) and with nicehash miner I get 36Mhs. Some says it should do ~50Mhs.
I can use it to mine at Donkeypool, but then I need a new mining software, no?
Thanks, Bogdan
Here's my settings in batch file:
Code:
COLOR 0A
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
:start
START /B /WAIT /ABOVENORMAL /AFFINITY 3 ethminer.exe --cl-global-work 16384 --cl-local-work 256  -G -S stratum.donkeypool.com:5082 -O 0xba90d7c1ab2bb9d5c07d843476153d1722637250.AMDstratum
using genoil 1.1.6 miner (ethminer).
These should work for 7990 also use MSI Afterburner to tweak gpu engine/memclock.
Donkeypool hashrates reported seem much closer to what my cards doing, nicehash always way off LOL.
the START part of command line is so I can set priority of miner and CPU affinity ... I only have dual core ...

Thanks John... genoil shows me 37-38 Mhs and this night it will mine for you so don't freak out if you see a bigger hash rate Smiley)
I will use tomorrow the Afterburner for tweaking maybe it can do more than 40 Mhs, now I have to sleep Smiley
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptonit

you want to say, that reduced annual interest will be sooner, than it is in the present plan?
or I'm wrong?
i have some dmd _hope it will go till 1k $ or more in future.
Good coin with low supply

my opinion. the price to be $ 1 this year.
if it is not like I'll be sad.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
i have some dmd _hope it will go till 1k $ or more in future.
Good coin with low supply
legendary
You have just been sent a personal message by Tyke on Bitcoin Forum.

---------------

Hello Cryptonit,

Crypto Books has researched material of Diamond's history from 13th July 2013 to 22nd April 2014.  We are now (this evening) diligently going through the current thread (began on 22nd April 2014 at 22:06:06 UTC).  Please see the post we have submitted on the Diamond thread.

Book will cover 3+ years of the coin's history.  Could the community help determine a title for the book?

Christopher P. Thompson

---------------

so community how the book should be called?

i love something like

DMD Diamond the Phoenix of Crypto

or

✦ [DMD] ✦ Diamond ✦ A Desire, a Dream, a Vision! ✦

My opinion - you need to add a social component to the DMD.
steem gives a good example for discussion
legendary
legendary
great job tyke

just take care u not only dependent on one source if infomation (bitcointalk)

u will be able get a interview with some of the key players of the past
that can give u insight in what was not visible on bitcointalk
and going on at this crazy wild wild west birth and dead of crypto coins timeframe
and how DMD Diamond managed to come out of it in a well shape with very promising signs for the future

i would say september 2014 the true raise of the diamond started
when we fixed all issues of the DMD 2.0 release and the economic impact of DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining became visible

legendary
Hello Diamond Community,

Crypto Books are happy to announce that progress has been made in terms of the research for the DMD Book.  What follows is a rough timeline of the main events from the 13th July 2013 to March 2014 (April 2014 will be added in the next day or so):

13th July      -   Block number one timestamped to the DMD blockchain at 06:22:11 UTC.
13th July      -   Initial DMD Bitcointalk forum thread created at 23:48:18 UTC by user "JohnLuc".
15th July      -   First known specific DMD mining pool launched at http://diamondcoin.miningpool.co by user "ethought"
23rd July      -   Coins-e was the first cryptocurrency exchange to initiate trades of DMD and BTC.
26th July      -   Second exchange called Cryptsy activated direct DMD to BTC trading.
28th July      -   Version 1.1 wallet client released.
30th July      -   Three mining pools existed which specifically supported DMD.

10th August  -   Calls were made for an official DMD Developement Team Takeover.
19th August  -   A 75 DMD bounty (6 days later 100 DMD) was put up by user "Hippie Tech" to encourage the creation of the first DMD block explorer.
25th August  -   Updated wallet client version 1.0.0.0-pd-1 released.

17th September  -   difficulty of the network protocol skyrocketed!

SEPT-OCT     -   There was little development of DMD during this period.  User "JohnLuc" had become absent.

13th November   -   First post by user "zuper" submitted on the initial DMD Bitcointalk forum thread.
24th November   -   Developers were sought after by user "zuper" in order to help update the wallet client software.

1st December    -    Brand new version 1.1 wallet client released.
1st December    -    Enthusiasm evident that the community back as being active.
4th December    -    An updated wallet client announced as being in progress.
9th December    -    DMD subjected to a 51% attack
10th December   -   Both Cryptsy and Coins-e suspended trading of DMD.
10th December   -   Calls were made for a decent lead developer to take DMD forward.
13th December   -   First DMD block explorer created by user "Tripmode" at http://diamondblocks.info.
16th December   -   Version 1.0.2 wallet client released.
16th December   -   Cryptsy resumed trading of DMD.
16th December   -   Official takeover of DMD announced and the second DMD Bitcointalk thread created.
16th December   -   New revamped official DMD website went live.
19th December   -   DMD added to www.coinmarketcap.com.
30th December   -   First post by user "cryptonit" submitted on the second DMD Bitcointalk forum thread.

1st January   -   A new layout/format of http://diamondblocks.info thanks to user "Zaak".
6th January   -   Official DMD subreddit created at www/reddit/com/r/dmd thanks to user "captchunk".
7th January   -    First post by user "popshot" submitted on the second DMD Bitcointalk forum thread.
9th January   -    User "zuper" outlined the next steps of planned DMD development.
11th January  -   Official DMD Facebook page founded.
23rd January  -   Official DMD Twitter account created.
27th January  -   Official DMD forum went live at http://dmdcoin.net/forum.

18th February   -   User "popshot" clarified the status of future DMD developments.
18th February   -   Version 1.0.3 wallet client released.
18th February   -   Initiation of voting to get DMD on www.coinpayments.net began.
23rd February   -   First DMD Coin Raffle began.

1st March      -   DMD added to the payment processor site called www.coinpayments.net.
14th March    -   Version 1.0.4 wallet client released.

(APRIL 2014 TO FOLLOW SOON...)

Jump to: